The Surprise -1

Surprise

"waaaaaaah !!!!"

 


a loud screaming was heard all over Fuji-Q highland. It's Apink's 15th year Anniversary and Everyone were taping a Reality show where they are gonna be facing their fear. Bomi and Chorong's destination is this Fearful Labyrinth that Hayoung was able to succesfully finished in Apink's Extreme Adventure.

 

"Unnie, I think i can't make it." Bomi said shivering as she was being called by the staff to get inside . All of Apink Members are present as they are all gonna be trying fearful rides in Fuji Q Highlands.

 

"Yaaah ! you should Go now." Eunji said as she pushed Bomi to the Door, Bomi was crying but she was being pulled by the Staff. Everyone was laughing at Bomi's reaction.

 

"Cuteeee" Hayoung Exclaimed as she saw her unnie's face.

 


"Hwaiting Unnie." Namjoo shouted as she laughs hard at Bomi.

 

As Bomi got inside all they can hear was Bomi's shout. making the person in line shiver. Chorong was Quiet all along. Eunji who was on her side held her Hand.

 

"Are You okay?" Eunji asked. Chorong pouted , and to Eunji it is the most cutest thing she can ever see. Her Girlfriend's Aegyo.

 

"im not." Chorong said as she pouts. "Director, Can i just ride in the Rollercoaster?" Choorng asked the Director but the latter just shakes his head. "Eotteokhaaaaeeee??" chorong said in despair.

 


Eunji let out of some giggles and Chorong gave her deathglares making her laugh even more. "Aigoo. ! You can do it Baby." Eunji said as she Kissed Chorong's Forehead.

 

"Aigoo. We're Currently Shooting, please save it for later Unnie." Hayoung said. and Eunji throw a slipper at her.


everyone laugh.

 

minutes passed and it made Chorong more nervous. just a few minutes more , A woman with super loud voice went out of Labyrinth and it was the Crying mf Bomi.


"Waaaaah !!!!!!" She fell to the Ground and Naeun went to her laughing as she saw Bomi's pale face. "it's soooo scary. uwaaah" Bomi said crying and everyone laugh their out. Even Chorong who is super scared laugh because of Bomi's reaction.

 

"Unnie ! Im proud of you You made it."  Naeun said as she gave bomi some water.

 


"Chorong-ie." the staff called Chorong.

 

it's time. Hesitantly Chorong approached the staff assisting her inside. Eunji even accompanied her before getting inside.

 

"Baby I'm scared." chorong said in a tearful voice.

 

"It's okay baby. You can Do it ! Park Chorong Saranghaeyyyoooo." Eunji shouted. Chorong smiled at her girlfriends action. "Hwaiting?"

 

"Hwaiting !" Chorong shouted. and she went inside.

 

------


Labyrinth is a 50 minute Horror Adventure inside an abandoned Hospital. There are Zombie patients , Doctors and More. Totally dark Light source are just from the Effects light and your own flashlight.

 

Chorong was Heading to the first room when a patient lying in bed stood up making chorong shout in Fear. "Ommooo Omooooo~~~~" Chorong murmured. all she can do was Shout, Scream and Cursed at the moment but she never forget to say sorry and Scold herself after realizing her mistakes. 

 

"waaaaaaah !!! Eommaaaaaaa!!!!"

 

"Apinkueeee saraaaanghaaaaeee-Aaaaaahhhhhhhh"

 

"Waaaaahhh !!! ParkChorong You can do-Aaahhhhhhh Noooooo Eomaaaaaaaaaaa"

 

that's basically the screams that can be heard as chorong continously facing her fears.


------


Eunji was busy looking at her watch. it's been 45 minutes already it was enough for her to set up everything she needs. With the help of the Members, Director and even the production staff , she was able to put up this surprise for her Girlfriend. It's their 8th year Anniversary. and today is a Very special day for the both of them.

 


-Flashback-

 


They are currently taping one of the scene in "I'm so Sick" where Eunji's eyes should be covered by Chorong's hand. Eunji had a crush on Chorong and that was been hidden for a very long time. They are living in Korea , where LGBT Couples are not being respected and choosing the hide her feeling is her way to keep chorong away from judgemental people and she's 100% sure that Chorong was straight as a ruler. Given that scene Eunji can't concentrate knowing Chorong is just centimeters or even millimeters away from her. Her heart was pounding her chest so hard.

 

Eunji and Chorong keeps on Retaking the scene since Eunji can't stop laughing Enough excuse to stop rong on gerting closer to her. (Gay Panicking is real.) Chorong starts to feel mad at Eunji she's so tired and they keep doing this shot a couple of times already. Even the Directors are starting to be pissed. One more try still Eunji wasn't able to control her laughter,  and that's enough for Chorong.

 

"Director, Please let's continue this when Eunji can concentrate already." Chorong said leaving the set behind.

 

Everyone was shocked with Chorong's reaction , they all know chorong to be the most patience. but her reaction is enough to tell everyone she's done. Eunji - with the feeling of guilt followed Chorong in their Dressing room. others  were on the Van sleeping since it's already 2 in the morning.

 

"Unnie." eunji  calling Chorong's attention but it all fell on a deaf ears.

 

 

"Unnie, Im sorry, I just really can't Focus." at this point chorong faced Eunji. She was crying. she's tired and she's frustrated and it made Eunji more guilty. "Unnie."

 

"tell me , Can you still do it? i'll asked the team to change the scene for you Eunjiya." Chorong said bluntly. "tell me."

 

 

 

"Aniyo, let's do it once again unnie."

 

 

"well then again be professional Jeong Eunji ! I'm tired , Everyone on the team were super tired. we can't adjust to you anymore." Chorong screamed her heart out. they've been doing this shoot of Mv for 17hours and Delaying it isn't helping anymore.

 

"Im trying Unnie, Im trying."

 

 

 

"Then why can't you focus huh? , Eunji our Time is running everyone is doing their best because they know the hardships of the people behind this Project. Focus Eunjiyaaa-----

 

 

 

 

"Iloveyou unnie !" Eunji screamed out of no where.

 

 

 

Chorong wasn't shocked she knew  that it was an escape plan for eunji not to be scolded.

 

 

 

"I can't believe , you are so immature Jeong Eunji-----

 

 

 

"I love you, and it make me hard to focus,  having you near me makes me Nervous Rong-ah." Eunji said. making Chorong's eyebrow raised hearing informal endearments.

 

 

 

"Eunjiyaaa" chorong warned.

 

 

 

"Im sorry i didn't mean to fall for you." Eunji confessed. her tears slowly falling. " I like you park chorong that i can't concentrate whenever you are near." eunji said.

 

 

chorong was shocked with her confession. Walking with disbeliefs, she left Eunji behind  and went inside her and  Naeun's Van. she'd been crying the whole time. And Naeun woke up as she hears Chorong's sobs.

 

 

"Unnie, Why are you crying?" Naeun asked worriedly. She rub chorong's back and comfort her.​​​ "What happened? "

 

 

"I shouted at Eunji, and i feel so guilty." Chorong said.

 

 

 

"Why?"

 

"we are almost done, just this last scene , she keeps on moving away from me. It was just a 10 seconds shot, but she keeps on laughing and we can't have a perfect shot. it's too frustrating." Chprong confessed. She kept on ranting her emotion of frustration to Naeun, not knowingly Eunji was listening outside  their car. Hitting herself for being immature.

 

 

"Unnie, there would be times that we can actually feel like we can't focus on one thing, maybe Eunji Unnie is tired. Can't we change the scene to make it more easier for the both of you?" Naeun Suggested.

 

 

"I told her about that, but---

 

 

"but?"

 

 

 

"But she said , the reason why she can't focis was because ... she likes me."  Chorong said the last three words with a little more low voice, but it was enough for Naeun to hear and she gasp at what she heard.

 

 

"omo~ i knew it ! Eunji Unnie likes  you. The way she stares at you, The way she took care of you. i knew there's something." Nangni exclaimed. Eunji smirked as she hears her colleague's word.

 

"so im that obvious huh?" Eunji said to herself.

 

 

"Unnie. What's wrong, You like her too right?" Naeun Asked chorong. Yes, Chorong likes Eunji too and she kept that secret with Naeun. the Only person who knows her secrets. She can't trust Bomi cause Bomi easily slipped her tounge , tho.

 

 

Eunji heared what naeun said and it made her listen more to the conversation of two people insive the Van.

 

"yes, I love eunji, but it would be best if we choose to be friends. It might destroy Apink's Name." Chorong said.

 

 

 

"We'll i understand unnie. but , isn't it amazing if  you would be true to yourself. Unnie, Apink was already on our 8th year, We established an Understanding fandom. Pandas are really amazing they would walk with us through Good and bad. so all we have to do is choose what can make us happy, because pandas want us to be happy. Dont worry about them. You and Eunji  unnie must talk." Naeun said and Eunji can't help it anymore. She opened the door and saw chorong with swelling eyes.

 

"Eunji unnie?" Naeun said.

 

"sorry for eavesdropping but Rong-ah , Im so sorry. I know it's my fault, I let my emotion controlled me."  Eunji said making chaorong cried once again. "Rongrong. please smile.I heard everything , And i know this is weird. but i wanna be with you unnie. ILoveyou so much , and  im hoping we can try... unnie." Eunji said. Chorong hugged her so tight. Finally letting her real emotions show.

 

 

"Sorry Eunji. I should've listen first before scolding you. Iloveyou. and im sorry for making you feel bad." Chorong said between her  sobs.

 

 

"I'll treat you after this  MV shoot  Rong-ie. Let's date." Eunji said and chorong nods. And  they laugh with Naeun."

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

"Unnie , It's done." Hayoung said as she tossed the boquet of flower to Eunji and Eunji mouthed thankyou to Hayoung.

 

 

"Waaaaah ! Eommaaaaaaaaa" Chorong screamed her heart  as she stepped out of the labyrinth her hair tie was removed making her hair cover her face with visible sweats on her arms and neck. Eunji was able to catch her girlfriend as it almost tripped her way.

 

 

 

"omoooo~ Eunjiyaaaaa waaah." chorong hugged eunji so tight then cried. everyone clapped as she was able to finished the challenged.

 

 

"You made it baby, im so proud of you." Eunji said. making chorong stops sobbing. "here" Eunji gave n of Roses and Chorong gladly accept it.

 

"Thankyou." Chorong said. Eunji kneeled down, making chorong see everything that they have prepared whule she was inside the Labyrinth. People behind Eunji (the Members, Directors, Production staffs and MakeupArtists and Securities were holding a pink and white heart balloons Flower petals are scattered all over the floor , and a Signage was brought up by Bomi.

 

 

"you successfully finished the Labyrinth Challenge, Can you accept the challenge of being my wife?"  it was what has been written on the signage. Chorong cried harder as she saw Eunji offering her a ring.

 

 

 

"Will you marry me, Park Chorong?"  Eunji asked. Without Hesitation Chorong nods her head and throw herself to Eunji and they both cried of Happiness. as she was able to put the ring on Chorong's finger, Eunji shouted. "She Said Yes !!!!"

 

 

Namjoo and Naeun twisted some party pops and everyone cheered. Eunji Kissed her Fiancé. Happy to start a new Adventure of thier life.Happy and Contented  life."

 

 

-End.-