Is This Love? (Sehun x OC fic)

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Description:

 

Anna never thought that it's possible to fall in love with someone you just met for the first time, more like love at first sight. But when she met Oh Sehun, her opinion changed totally.

 

Final (001)

 

Anna


 

The word, love at first sight has suddenly become a common word. It's generally agreed by many that it's possible to fall in love just by seeing someone for the first time, but I can't agree with that.

 

I hardly believe that something like that even exist, but I can't seem to understand why my college friends always speak

about love at first sight.

 

Just like every other day, I'm currently sitting with my girlfriends, chatting about cute boys and I was just staring at them. I wasn't really surprised anymore, but I was amazed about the fact that they are so confident about their fantasy.

 

"Hey Anna, why the long face?" Sumin, one of my best friends asked and I shook my head just as always.

 

"It's nothing, I want just a bit carried away." I replied and they gave me a wired look of which I'm not more surprised about.

 

"Let me guess, you were carried away by our discussion about cute boys and love at first sight?" Sunmi asked and I nodded.

 

"Of course, you're right." I picked up my bag and arranged my books inside. "I will leave now, but don't forget about the test tomorrow morning, plus I heard that a new English professor will be coming over tomorrow."

 

"Yes, I heard about it as well, and I also heard that he's hot and good looking." One of my friends said and I just laughed over it.

 

"Good for you, at least you can have a good dream tonight. Well, take care, I'm heading home now." I waved them goodbye and left.

 

Getting to my apartment, I prepared my favorite meal which is tuna and macaroni for dinner and after that I had a nice bath.

 

I wanted to read a little more for my test tomorrow since this is my final year, so I the lamp on my bedside drawer and started reading. I really understand every single part of my book because I've been reading it over and over.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter