Cuddle

Wenrene Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There, there." Seung-wan ran her fingers through Joohyun's soft locks. Her hair was always so silky and smooth. It smelled nice too which would calm Seung-wan. 

They were lying in Seungwan's bed and Joohyun was lying on top of Seung-wan. She placed her face on Seungwan's chest satisfied with the feeling.

"Is this what you wanted?" Seung-wan asked as she also closed her eyes feeling the warmth of her girlfriend. Joohyun was hugging her so tightly she felt loved.

"Yeah" Joohyun rubbed her cheek on Seungwan's "So soft." She smiled happily.

"Soft?"  Seung-wan was confused at first but then she realized what her girlfriend was talking about "My s!" Her eyes widen and she blushed. 

Joohyun felt Seungwan was trying to move from her hold. So, she pulled her head up and faced Seung-wan. She squeezed her girlfriend "Why are you getting away from me? Didn't you say that you were gonna cuddle with me today?" Joohyun asked with her cold glare. 

"I just kinda got embarrassed all of a sudden." Seung-wan couldn't make eye contact so she moved her face sideways. 

Joohyun placed her hand on her girlfriend's cheek and moved her face to make eye-contact. 

"I'm not lettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter