⇀ Blog [Mobile-Friendly]

SHERLOCKED!ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ɴᴇᴡ Mobile-friendly Layout for 'Blog'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sherlocked!

the game is on!

Case File #1

Morning.

During these unprecedented times, it is best to find an outlet for yourself to help you relax, let go of anxiety, and tear yourself away from what has been happening around us. We may be social distancing, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't interact with other people. We can still talk to them through the phone, via social media platforms, and video messaging apps. You can still watch movies, laugh and cry together, share life-changing memories and moments. Don't let the current pandemic bring you down. Life is still out there; you just have to make use of what's in front of and around you for now.

 

Blogger's Note:

 

That being said, how have you been? What have you readers been doing to keep yourselves sane entertained? If you've read what I wrote on the home page, I mentioned what I've been indulging for the past few weeks - Sherlock Holmes. The character in itself is interesting. I mean, an individual who's practically a genius with high deductive skills... who wouldn't find that interesting?

As of this writing, I am now on Sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter