⇀ Characters

SHERLOCKED!ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ɴᴇᴡ Mobile-friendly Layout for 'Blog'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sherlocked!

the game is on!

⇀ home

characters ↼

⇀ blog
⇀ contact

Meet the characters!

Evening.

There are a wide range of characters in the world of Sherlock Holmes. Enter the residence of 221B Baker Street and meet three residents - Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, and their landlady, Mrs. Hudson. Head to the Scotland Yard and meet Detective Inspector Greg Lestrade along with his colleagues Donovan and Anderson. Are you a part of the British government? Then you might have met the British government himself, Mycroft Holmes. Or perhaps you're a wanderer who likes to create chaos. If that is the case, you may have heard of the infamous criminal mastermind Jim Moriarty.

Regardless of who you wish to become acquainted with, I would like to introduce you to some of these characters.

Sherlock Holmes

◈ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇  

I'm a high functioning sociopath. Do your research.

 

William Sherlock Scott Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch) describes himself initially as "a consulting detective, the only one in the world", helping out Scotland Yard when they are out of their depth with cases (usually homicides).

He appears as a tall, thin man with dark, curly hair. Like the original character, Sherlock is highly intelligent and able to deduce or abduce information from the small details. According to Molly Hooper in the episode The Sign of Three, he is a graduate chemist.

John Watson

◇ ◈ ◇ ◇ ◇  

I'm an army doctor. I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter