Annoying

Toes

YERI POV

 

I was so close... so close to telling Sooyoung that I liked her, my biggest secret was almost spilled. I didn't tell her, but why do I feel a sense of regret? I've liked her since 6th grade and I hide it so freaking well only for her to almost find out today? The day when we see our thot friend making out with a girl in the library? 

 

I now know. I know why I feel a sense of regret, it's because the years of keeping this secret are getting to me, I just wanna tell her, I really do, because at this point I've run out of reasons to hide it. 

 

Whatever. Just me being dumb again. Me and my annoying brain. 


Welp, better get back to class before Jeffrey reports me as missing.

 

 

 

SOOYOUNG POV

 

So... I thought Yerim would confess to me today.
 There's no way in hell that she doesn't know that I like her right? I make it so obvious... don't I? I honestly don't know anymore. 

But that doesn't matter anymore. Right now I'm focused on one problem, Yerim has a foot ? While it is a bit odd since I literally hate feet, I'm kinda ok with it. It doesn't seem to harm anyone and she hides it well since I only just found out.

 

Oh well, She is one odd little midget...