Sooyoungie

Toes

Sooyoung POV: 

I had just gotten news that two of Yerim and I's friends Sana and Dahyun had been caught smashing in a janitors room. Of course I was shocked so I rushed to our secret bestfriend spot in the library to alert her (not without a text telling her to get her to the spot). 

 

I was climbing into the bookshelf and preparing to push out the board when I felt someone tap my back. I had no idea who it was since Yerim usually just said something along the lines of, "the queen is here", whenever she had to alert me of her presence. My first thought was that it was a teacher so I politely asked who it was. I didn't get a response for about three seconds so I turned around only to be greeted by an adorable girl who I didn't know. 

 

 

"Do you know where I could find The Handmaiden?" She asked. I had no idea what that even was so I responded with a sad no when I finally got the idea to ask her for her name, so I did just that and she responded with a polite, "Jisun." I replied with, "well I'm Sooyoung or Joy, wanna be friends?" 

 

 

"Sure", she  said followed by a, "well Sooyoung I'm gonna go now, it was nice meeting you!" "Mkay bye!" Once she left I realized that Yerim's slow hadn't showed up yet so I started walking around the library in search for her.

 

When I saw her she was standing in shock looking at…

​​​