Why?

Toes

Sooyoung POV: 

 

"This idiot here", I thought as I stared at my best friend of 14 years who had somehow managed to get her whole foot stuck the school bathroom's toilet.

 

 

 

"Are you going to stare or are you going to help me", she asked as I reached over to her muscular  calf to attempt to yank her out of said toilet".

 

 

 

"Yerim if your impatient doesn't wait I will walk up to Mr. Jung and tell him that I caught you ing" I said and watched her face go from annoyed to hilariously serious in the span of 3 seconds then I listened as she did something that I was not at all prepared for.

 

 

"Oh yeah harder Sooyoung", she moaned out while a blush coated my cheeks.

 

 

 

"See I told you they were dating" we heard followed by a, "Yeah Sooyoung clap those cheeks" that we could only assume was from Wendy another member of our friend group known around school as Red Velvet.

 

 

 

"YERIM YOU DUMB ", I shouted as I watched her try to run away only to realize that she was still stuck in the toilet. I have no idea how but she yanked her foot out and then proceeded to run out of the stall screaming, "I'M A BAD YOU CAN'T KILL ME", and that's when I knew that it would be a very long day.