[ ♡ ] 010.

Butterfly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lately, Sehun and Nami haven’t really spent much time together. They were either working, hanging with other people or just hanging by themselves. Even when they barely hang out, the duo would sleep over one another’s home – welcoming themselves to the other’s home. Like today, the brunette returned home, ready for the weekend when Sehun invited himself over. Not that she minded, she did give him a key either way. He was the first one to arrive at her home while she came home last – her feet aching from wearing heels with her attire. Sehun had always been the one to cook whenever he came over, giving her time to shower and freshen up after a nine to five shift.

 

“Isn’t your date tomorrow?”

 

She looked up from her food, raising a brow at him for a split second. “Yeah,” she answered, “why?” Sehun simply shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. He told her that he didn’t have a reason why. He just wanted to know details after their date. “I mean,” he muttered while placing a piece of meat in his mouth, “hyung’s a nice guy. He likes you; you like him…” He trailed while Nami stared at her best friend with a squint of her eye. He grinned, nudging her in the elbow: “You two were made for each other.”

 

“Shut up, Se.” She said, hiding her face with her wet hair.

 

“Oh, you know it’s true, dude,” Sehun added when the brunette rolled her eyes – giving him a good stare. “If we’re made for each other, then what about you and Jisoo?” She hummed in question, eyeing him with an obvious look. “You like her, she likes you. Don’t deny it either, I see the way you look at her.”

 

“Okay, you know what,” Sehun uttered, raising his hand up, “I’ll shut up if you shut up.”

 

Nami grinned, snorting a laugh as she rolled her eyes playfully – but knowing fully well that she won. “Say no more,” she agreed while taking another bite of her food.

 

 

Luckily for Nami, her appointment had been the day she didn’t have to work. Even then, she and Junmyeon agreed to the same day as her appointment. He also offered to drop her off to and from her doctor’s appointment. At first, she really thought it’d be weird to have him walk with her to her appointment, but she wasn’t really uncomfortable. She felt comfortable with him. Would that mean that – she did like him? Jisoo had sent her text messages, asking her questions about how things were going on throughout her day. She and Nami shared the same work schedule, and it was nice because they could spend time together – with the family, together – unless Sehun and Jisoo were hanging out together and Nami with the kids.

 

“You’re good to go,” Doctor Bae uttered with a smile on her lips as Nami hopped off of the bed slowly. “So, I do want to see you in six months, is that okay with you?” The brunette smiled, nodding her head as her doctor filled out the paperwork to give to the nurse to check her out and make her appointment.  “I know we had a lot of blood work done today – are you okay to walk?” Nami stared at the spot where the needle had entered her vein, the band-aid and cotton ball covering it protectively. “Yeah, I’m fine,” the brunette said – though she felt slightly light-headed. She knew that blood work had to be done to check on her hormones, cholesterol, thyroid, etc. At least four of the medium-ish test tubes. Plus, she didn’t have any lunch except

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter