Dreaming

Dreamscapes

⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏

He didn’t mind doing all the work, but he thought Namjoo ing up into him to express her want was hot. Instead, his heart melted when she hugged him hard. They finished off kissing, stopping to lock eyes, kiss some more until he came after two s.

He dug out a couple towels to cover up the wet areas, so they could cuddle comfortably. Scooting near Namjoo wrapped an arm around him, tangling her legs with his.

“You didn’t finish.” He said running a finger absentmindedly through her hair.

“It’s ok.” She curved her neck to peer up at him. “It still felt really good.”

Sehun sheepishly grinned. “Later?”

“No. I’ll be tired.”

“Let’s go again later.” He tickled her earning a roar of giggles as she twisted away. She turned back toward him anyway, cuddling closer to him. They didn’t have to go round two, but if the mood arose, he’d still want to.

Pecking her forehead, he palmed her back, “Are you ok? We didn’t…”

Namjoo shook her head. “I took a lot of birth control with you know…” her eyes flittered away then to him, “Jineol. It’s like searching for gold in the Australian outback to get pregnant.”

Combing a finger through her hairline he replaced it on her soft back. “Sorry.”

“It’s ok.” Namjoo smiled.

Cupping her jaw, he gave her a kiss. “I’ll still love you.”

The corners of stretched further up. Elated he tapped the underneath of her chin. Namjoo made a weird laughing noise that caused them both to burst out in rounds of giggles.

“Stop it.” She swatted his hand. Suddenly running her fingers over his wrist, she asked, “Do you miss her?”

Touching her back, he urged her closer so her s touched him. “I don’t.”

“Do you regret it?”

“You don’t like it?”

“You regret it?”

“You don’t like it?”

“You regret it?”

“You don’t like it?”

They playfully pushed each other laughing and giggling until he randomly kissed her, and Namjoo kissed him back. She climbed over him teasingly. He rolled her over the coming second pinning her down. Until they were rolling around, kicking part of the blanket to the floor, and heehawing.

They made love again for a much longer time. Taking the rest of the night to bask in each other and sharing a banter that increased the growing faith in what could be.

Sehun was so drained he slept in an hour or two Sunday. Namjoo was already up. He lay for a while, gleeful. Smiling as sunshine beamed on him. Today he was the happiest ever.

Getting up to find Namjoo hoping she hadn’t burned down his kitchen he grabbed a change of clothes and went into the bathroom. She was in the kitchen in his shirt from yesterday. Tracing gaze up her slender legs to the hem of his button-up.

“Where are your clothes?” he asked.

Namjoo jumped and spun around. “They’re in the washer.”

“Why are you wearing my old shirt?” he went over to the table, pulled out a seat, sat. “I have more in the closet.”

“Then you should have pulled one out for me when you offered yesterday.” Namjoo stated.

“Are you making coffee?” Sehun changed the subject.

“You’re welcome.” Walking over she set down a fresh mug in front of him. Snatching her arm, he pulled her down to sit between his legs. Running a hand up her forehead he leaned forward to tease, “You just woke up? You still feel bed warm.”

She swat his hand away. “I saw your extra toothbrush.”

“You used it?” He cheekily questioned squeezing an arm around her waist.

She eyed him from the corner of her lids. Sehun laughed happily. “Of course, I used it.”

“You didn’t eat yet?” Sehun asked. The pan she’d set out yesterday was gone. So was the meat she’d pulled.

“Then you cook while my dress dries.” Namjoo directed.

“Why are you in such a hurry?” Sehun lightheartedly wondered.

“I want to change.”

“Don’t go home.” Sehun rubbed his nose against her cheek, a hand skimmed her upper thigh.

“Stop, I’m not wearing anything underneath.”

His hand froze. Withdrawing, his eyes enlarged. “You’re serious?”

“I already said I’m washing my clothes.” Namjoo repeated kind of irate.

“Why wash your clothes? It’s not like they’re dirty.” Sehun tried not to roll his eyes.

“Hello,” she called near annoyed, “I did wear them. Yesterday.”

“So, you couldn’t just rewear the clothes?” Sehun raised his brows. Regret tingled through him when Namjoo got up and his shirt tumbled down, covering the best of her.

“Forget it.”

“Do you want to wear one of my boxers?” Sehun asked. He didn’t want her going home. It was god freaking Sunday.

Namjoo’s gaze flared. “No!”

The wheels in his head spun hurriedly. “Then,” he got up to soothingly take her arm and pull her back down to sitting with him, “after your clothes dry, let’s go shopping.”

“Shopping?” She incredulously frowned at him.

Nodding, Sehun explained, “I’ll buy you clothes. Everything from head to toe.”

Something intelligent flickered in her eyes. “Really?”

“Yea. I will.”

“But my coffee’s over there.” Namjoo gestured to the counter where another mug sat.

“We can share mine.” He convinced.

Once Namjoo’s clothes dried and they had breakfast, he drove them to the mall. Namjoo pulled him around from one shop to another. He gulped nervous when they arrived in front of a lingerie store. Suddenly conscious of the public eye behind him. The noise of voices becoming an echo.

“Come on.” Namjoo dragged him past the mannequins barely dressed on display in the side windows. Sehun tried not to look or meet the female store greeter’s eyes.

He was embarrassed. The entire store was filled with lingerie. Bras, thongs, . Period underwear. Cloth. Lace. Sehun was nerve wrecked. Noticing instantly that he was the only male among the women shopping, and they were staring at him. He clung onto Namjoo’s hand tightly, praying they would understand he wasn’t a ert but accompanying his girlfriend to do some shopping.

Damn him for suggesting this.

Grabbing his shirt, he fanned himself. Sehun was sweating neck down. Unbothered Namjoo went about her business. Seeming nonchalant when she stopped to look at a neatly arranged display of .

Coyly looking at him, Namjoo asked in a more than clear enough voice, “Is it pretty?”

Sehun’s eyes swung around. He felt all the stares of the females, their ears attuned for his answer. His mouth was dry.

Stretching up, she whispered into his ear, “I wear this size.”

Flittering his gaze down to see her discreetly draw out the tag of a with her finger. Last night he hadn’t bothered. Most interested in unclothing her so they could get a taste of each other. Sehun had really wanted to spend the night with her. And now Namjoo was letting him know a little more about her.

She met his skittish eyes with a warm smile. Aloof, she picked one from the selection and pulled him into the bra section. She hadn’t worn one yesterday. One glance at her front and he supposed somehow the dress magically supported her. He didn’t know how it worked. Maybe Namjoo could explain to him later when they were in the privacy of his apartment.

Suddenly mute he watched her go through the racks. Running his eyes over the thickly padded to the lace to the strapless. He wondered what style she favored. She would look gorgeous in any of them anyway. Next time they slept together again he would pay more attention. Sehun hoped his face wasn’t going red.

Yanking his arm to bring him back to attention Namjoo nodded toward her pick. Friskily holding out an entire laced material against her, she teased, “y?”

His face grew hot. Sehun tried to restrain his imagination from going wildly haywire. Not here. Not now.

A high-pitched giggle burst out of her and she put it back on the rack. “It’s too expensive.”

“If you want it.” His voice was low. “I’ll buy.”

Namjoo giggled. Her arm was still wrapped around his. At first, he assumed it was to hold onto him in case he tried escaping but she wasn’t even grasping firmly. Namjoo just liked holding onto him. They were already close. Maybe her feelings had grown a half more for him.

Last night had been so nice and intimate. He had loved the touching, the caresses, the holding. It really felt like they were even closer today.

“This one.” Once more she held out the tag for him to see. Noted. Next time if he was gutsy enough, he’d go into a store to buy something for her. Or just resort to online shopping.

Carrying her picks to the register, Namjoo stated loud and clear, “He’ll pay for these.”

The woman behind the desk stared at him. Sehun blushed. He clumsily dropped his card and picked it up embarrassed before handing it over.

He was still burning up from the humiliation when Namjoo dragged him down the hall. They weren’t done yet. He was going to be mortified if they went into another lingerie shop.

Namjoo snickered pulling him into a fashion and accessories shop. Breathing relief, he felt her release him as she walked away.

Following her he asked, “You’re just pulling my leg, aren’t you?”

“You only found out?” Namjoo eyeballed him. Shoving a fraction of clothes on the rack she pulled out a t-shirt. “I want clean clothes, pajamas, and an outfit for tomorrow.”

Sehun’s mind first blanked. Beaming, he ecstatically asked, “You’re staying?”

Her eyes rolled toward him. Letting out a shout, he cupped her face and gave her a quick peck. Idiotically unashamed of the stares. Exemplified he in a breath. Today was the best day ever.

He generously bought lunch for them down the road then they walked back to his car holding hands.

He was in love.

That evening he toyed with her. Revenge for pulling his leg during the day at the lingerie store. Snatching the cookies she so wanted from the grocery store. Tossing the bag from one hand to the other smugly laughing while she shrieked at him shifting from foot to foot desperately. Namjoo finally caught him around the table when he tricked her and ran away. She jumped onto his back accidentally choking him in the process.

Slapping his back, she snatched the bag away from him. “You started it.”

Even if he so wanted to share his shower with her after dinner, he let her be. He’d practically been in her hair all day. While he waited for Namjoo to wash up, he changed the bedding. He would have gotten to it earlier in the day, but they’d been out and only returned shortly. Plus, cooking with Namjoo always took up more time than expected.

Yes, he was teaching her to cook these days. Namjoo had gotten the hang of cutting produce, but she wasn’t a pro. The third time she touched his knife she had slit her finger deep enough he took her to the hospital for a stitch. Instead the nurse assured the injury was minor and sent them back home.

Namjoo had developed a knife skill that consisted of very slow movements. Whatever worked for her. At least she was starting to spend more time in the kitchen with him than sitting and staring out the window. He didn’t plan on allowing her to cook alone yet. To be honest, he feared for her and the food he would have to force himself to eat.

Tossing a pillow onto the clean bed Sehun slapped it several times, puffing it up. It was unbelievable that Namjoo would be spending the night with him. The fact that exhilarating.

Standing back, Sehun put his hands on his hips and admired his work. He was satisfied. At the sound of a click from down the hall he veered around to find Namjoo walking in. Her hair was damp, but she was in the pajamas he’d bought earlier. The new work clothes were hanging in his closet.

Running a towel over her hair, she questioned, “Where’s your hair dryer?”

“I’ll get it for you.” Walking out of the bedroom he went to the bathroom and pulled it out of a drawer beneath the sink counter.

“It looks like the oldest thing here.” Namjoo commented accepting it.

“Well, it still works.” Sehun said.

Holding up the item to gesture she was ok she walked away. Closing the door, he stripped and jumped into the shower, eager to spend the rest of the night next to her.

Namjoo was laying in bed going through her phone when he returned. Closing the door, he climbed in bed.

“Where’s the light switch?” She asked. “I couldn’t find it.”

“It’s in a secret spot.” Sehun playfully told.

Namjoo narrowed her eyes.

“I’m joking.” Grabbing a remote on the table beside him, he explained, “It’s this. There’s an on and off button. The arrows let you choose how bright or dim you want the lights to be.”

“How high-tech.” Namjoo mumbled.

Sehun offered her the remote. “Now you know.”

The room immediately blackened at the touch of a button. Setting aside the tool, Sehun was surprised when Namjoo first turned and hugged him. Breathing a laugh, he wrapped his arms around her.

“Don’t sleep on my bottom arm.” He warned. “If it falls asleep, I’m pushing you away.”

He cried out when she intentionally pinned his bicep with the edge of her shoulder.

“That hurt.” Sehun pouted.

Pecking a random part of his face, Namjoo settled close. “Thanks for the weekend. I really had a great time.”

“Me, too.”

“I haven’t enjoyed myself this much for a long time.”

“I’m glad.” He cupped the back of her head. “Just laugh from now on.”

Namjoo hummed a smile. “I love you.”

Sehun cracked a wide smile, hugging her tighter. “I love you most.”

⅏⅏⅏⅏⅏

It was wonderful. Sharing the same walk of life mutually with someone. As if they were having the same fantastic dream under one sky. Namjoo’s entire universe was bright and shine these days.

She waited for the toilet to flush before picking up the tube sitting atop the side disposable bin for tampons and pads. A lot of doubt had clouded her recently, but this weird inkling had been pressing her. Call it instinct or intuition.

She and Sehun were meeting later after work. There were plans to go right over to his place. It was Friday anyway and they were spending the weekend at his place again. Some ritual they had initiated after the cruise date. Not that she didn’t love it. She was always eager for the weekends. Hers and Sehun’s private time together, because work tired them out during the weekdays and the last of their energy was spent on cooking and dinner.

They were starting to have more frequently now, having become much more in tune with each other. Her period had ended a little too fast this month, but Sehun had been happy to hear when she told him. Honestly, she was delighted about it too.

But then…Namjoo stared at the two lines on the tube. She blinked. Once. Twice. She was hallucinating, because it couldn’t be right.

Hurriedly unlocking the door Namjoo leapt out of the stall, rinsed her hands impatiently, and hurried out of the library restroom. She would just buy another test.

That’s what she would do. Another test would clarify this.

Namjoo zoomed into the lobby frantic. Unable to see her surroundings until a hand grabbed her arm and she looked up at Jineol.


***OH??????

***Finale next chapter!!!! ;;;;