GFriend and their treasured dorm

The Fifth Season
Please log in to read the full chapter

«I think, Nayeon-unnie is looking at you again», Umji tells Sowon. «Don't make it too obvious, unnie».
«But be sure to flip your hair», Yerin winks, which immediately earns her loud «YAH, JUNG YERIN!» and a slap on her shoulder.
«Unnie», Eunha says, «you should stop hitting Yerin to let your frustrations out. Just ask Nayeon out already».
«Jung Eunbi!»
«I’ll talk to unnie», Umji says, and the members give them space. «Unnie», she continues with her best puppy eyes, usually saved for Yuju, and Yuju only, «Why don't you know…»
«That's my line», the voice behind them says.
«Chungha!»
«Chungha unnie!»
«Just wanted to say hi and bye, I need to talk to Bona».
«Bye!»
«Goodbye!»
«Unnie», Umji begins once again, «can't you see that Nayeon unnie likes you? She even kissed your hand, and you slapped her ! You never slap acquaintances' butts! Just Nayeon and Nayoung unnies'... Unnie! Do you like them both?»
Sowon doesn’t like where this is going. «Kiddo, I love you, but a slap isn't a confession, so stop assuming things».
«But I care about you, unnie! You aren't nearly as radiant or decisive as you used to be».
«I’m fine. Or I'll be fine».
«But, maybe, it's time to try. Even if it seems irrational, you should risk it, unnie. Ask anyone; even SinB will tell you the same. We all want you to have your happy ending».
Sowon hugs the wise maknae. «I do love you, kiddo. Why couldn't I have fallen for you? I would’ve wedded you in an instant. My family would've been ecstatic, you know».
«I know, unnie», Umji laughs and shifts in her arms comfortably. «But everything is for the best».
They hear Eunha whine, «I want cuddles, too!»
«Ask Sana, she'll be more than happy to cuddle with you», Sowon answers, pinching the fake maknae’s double chin.
«Unnie», SinB says, «you are cuddling my girlfriend».
«Unnie», Yuju chimes in, «can I invite Chaeyeon to sleep over? Since both you and Heehyun unnie leave».
Sowon widens her eyes and shakes her head, «I don't want to be a part of it. I’ll pretend you didn't ask that. Yerin will be held responsible for everything that happens in these two months».
Yerin winks at Yuju, «Eunha will move in with me».
«Wait! Not fair! I want a sleepover with Sana, too!»
«Go to Twice's dorm! I've asked first!»
«Their dorm is too crowded! Our rooms are actually for two!»
To prevent the Yujuna war, Yerin declares, «We'll schedule everything evenly».
Sinb looks genuinely impressed, «Yennie, you suddenly don’t at management when it comes to the so-called sleepovers».
Yerin counters sassily, «Says the person who shares a room with her girlfriend. Don't flaunt your privilege in front of us, desperate people».
Umji, the roommate/girlfriend in question, asks innocently, «Yennie unnie, aren't you going to hog your room all to yourself and Sooyoung unnie?»
«No, because I am a nice person!»
«I am sure Joy will love to hear this», Sinb casually notices, enjoying every minute of her co-members' struggles.
«Sinb, at this point you're just asking for it», grunts Yerin and prepares to annoy the hell out of the main dancer. However, it turns out that Sinb has been a step ahead of Yerin all along, because Joy is worming her way into GFriend’s tight circle.
«Sooyoung unnie!»
«Hi, guys. Hey, babe. I was wondering if your room is free for the next two months».
«Hmm. Honey, I needed to talk to you about that, actually», hums Yerin.
In an instant, Joy’s eyes flare up, «Do not tell me that you can't invite me over! We, sure as hell, don't have any spare rooms, because nobody serves this year. And we’re not even having a comeback, we’

Please log in to read the full chapter