Oh My Girl & WJSN

The Fifth Season
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyojung overcomes her stress enough to pull Bona aside and use their friendship to ask WJSN’s dorama queen to keep her extroverted eye on shy Mimi and sensitive YooA. Just in case, she says, and Bona agrees without much thinking. Partly because she doesn't like the hard crease between Hyojung's eyebrows, partly due to upcoming boredom in the barracks. 
«Sure, sunbae», she says, winking at the brunette. «No biggie. I don't think your delicate members can match up to our teenage YOLO bandits with no respect to any living soul. Maintenance-wise, it shouldn't be that hard».
Hyojung laughs and lightly bows, «I owe you big time, Bona-ssi».
«It’s a pity Hyunjung is too old and has already served», jokes Bona. «I am sure she would've loved to serve alongside Mimi. Soobin has been jealous ever since their MAMA date. Hyunjung never makes the first move, you know».
Hyojung giggles, «Mimi was really swept off her feet. I didn't know your eldest was such a sweet-talker, but, considering it's your group, I shouldn't have been surprised. You guys have some magical effect on us, it seems».
Bona perks up, «What's that supposed to mean?»
Hyojung looks surprised, «Don't you know? Our Binnie and your Dawon went out twice this month. Unfortunately, I have no idea if this is serious, they are really hush-hush about it».
Bona huffs, «Damn you, Nam Dawon! I was born an outsider, my !» 
Hyojung frowns, «I get that you didn’t know, but isn't this good news? I'd say, they are a fine match».
Bona shrugs and admits after a short pause, «I am just jealous. In a good way. I'm happy for them, sure, I just feel lonely».
«As in, you are single?» asks Hyojung. «Did you and Xuan Yi break up?»
Bona shakes her head, «No, just a long-distance relationship».
«Ah, this can be hard», nods Hyojung. «You should just sweet-talk your Chinese princess into visiting, WJSN-style. As for now, I can offer you a friendly date. I'll treat you to whatever you want for your kindness».
«After my service ends», beams Bona, and they shake hands. The promises have been made.
Hyojung doesn't leave her immediately, and Bona is glad that Oh My Girl's cute leader is so tactful. She feels like continuing the conversation.
«And what about you?» asks she. «Aren’t you in a relationship? I think I heard something about you and Jiho».
«No», smiles Hyojung. «The thing is, Jiho is our designated y member, so she's shipped with everybody. Most of us are single. I guess, it’s beca

Please log in to read the full chapter