ex-Produce

The Fifth Season
Please log in to read the full chapter

«I would have been a great soldier», Yeonjung says and adds in a sickeningly sweet tone, the one she reserves just for teasing their leader, «Don’t you want your maknae to accompany you, grandma? You will feel so lonely without me!»
«I consider it a struck of luck», Exy retorts, and the maknae pounces on her, because if not the leader, then the youngest will feel lonely for sure. «I still have Bona with me».
«Don’t you dare bring me into this», Bona hisses. «I have no desire to be the next target of Yeonjung’s jealousy and sass».
Yeonjung snorts, «Jealousy? Puh-lease. I fancy other unnies, you know. Unlike yours, they are within reach. Watch me». She dismounts Exy and makes a beeline to her ex-leader and ex-leader’s best friend. Both giants greet Yeonjung with a simultaneous hug.
A second later, WheeIn decides to leave Mamamoo be for a while and whisks Sowon away, leaving uncharacteristically enthusiastic Im Nayoung to baby excited Yeonjung.
«One might think Nana doesn’t like her own groupmates», Xiyeon comments, watching their leader smother a fellow leader with hugs and baby another group’s maknae.
Eunwoo snorts, «Look who’s talking. You hate us when we aren’t kissing you».
«I can see Nana bulking up», Xiyeon continues, dismissing Eunwoo’s remark. «Sowon will look the same no matter what, but Nana can go full muscle-woman mode. And maybe Heehyun as well».
«Stop ogling your elders», Roa sternly says.
«Come on, Roa!» 

***

«Are you enlisting alone?» Stone Nayoung asks her namesake. Produce 101 ex-participants have gathered in one corner and now are chatting lazily.
«No, I’m with Haebin», answers Kim. «Have you seen her, by the way? She has disappeared some time ago, I have no idea when or where to exactly». 
Sejeong adds cheekily, «We can’t lose her, she’s our best cook».
Heehyun snickers, «I haven’t seen Eunice in a while. Haebin and our appa are probably having a main vocals tete-a-tete, if you know what I mean».
Im starts processing the information, but Kim pays the remark no mind and asks, «Warmi

Please log in to read the full chapter