The End

Your Highness

"Woahh! You're really pretty Jendeuk!" 

 

Napatingin ako sa salamin at napangiti when I saw my sister Jisoo walking towards me. Luckily, I am already done with the make up. 

 

"Unnie!" 

 

I hugged her tight and I heard her chuckle. She broke the hug and she looked at me. 

 

"Are you excited?" she asked with a smile on her face.

 

"Very" 

 

"I am very happy for you Jendeukie! In a few minutes now, you will be marrying the love of your life" 

 

Tears welled up in my eyes as memories came flashing in. Di ko akalaing yung kagustuhan kong maranasan ang buhay sa labas ng palasyo ang maghahatid sa akin sa taong makakasama ko pang habambuhay, sa taong mamahalin ko. Hindi biro ang mga pinagdaanan namin ni Lisa. Our relationship was full of challenges. Challenges na I thought hindi namin kakayaning lampasan but I realized that there's no bigger challenge for how big our love is for each other. Totoo ngang love conquers all. Kahit na dagat pa ang pagitan, kung mahal mo yung tao, hindi ka magdadalawang isip na languyin ang dagat na yun makasama mo lang ang taong mahal mo. Love as they say is a sacrifice. Yes it is. I remembered when I almost turn my back on being a princess just to be with her. If you will ask me now if I will still choose her over the crown, well my answer will be yes. I will choose her over and over again coz she is my happiness but I am lucky and grateful that I didn't came to a point that I have to choose. 

 

I hugged Jisoo again but this time it's tighter.

 

"Thank you Unnie! Thank you for everything! If not because of you, if you didn't help me escape back then, I wouldn't have met her" I said while trying my best not tear up. 

 

"I did that coz I want you to be happy" Jisoo answered while caressing my hair.

 

Hindi pa kami tapos sa pagdadrama ng biglang bumakas ang pinto revealing the most lovely person in my eyes, my fiancè, my future wife.

 

"Wow!" she exclaimed as she walked towards me and engulfed me in a big warm hug. 

 

I hugged her back as well even though I don't know what she's doing here. A few hours from now and the ceremony shall start and we're not suppose to see each other as what the tradition says. But what can tradition do if you have a very stubborn wife to be. 

 

"What are you doing here. You're not supposed to be here" I asked looking behind her. Guards and servants must be crazy now looking for her. 

 

"I bet you're stubborn fiancé can't wait until the ceremony" tatawa tawang sabi ni Jisoo. 

 

"I barely see you these past few days because I have to learn your country's wedding manners. That's why I came here to see you, coz I missed you so much! Don't you missed me?" she asked while she's hugging me tight once again. 

 

"Of course I do" 

 

I broke the hug and cupped her cheeks. I was about to kiss her when someone spoke which made me, Lisa, and Jisoo turn our heads to the person speaking. 

 

"You're highness, you're not suppose to be here. We've been looking for you in the whole palace. I'm sorry to interrupt but we have to go now. You have to change and prepare for the ceromony" 

 

Lisa pouted her lips as she doesn't want to go yet. She looked at me as if asking for help but I shook my head. 

 

"No, go with them and prepare yourself for our wedding. You don't want me waiting for you there, are you?" 

 

"Fine" she said but before she leave my room ay nagnakaw pa siya ng isang mahabang halik sa labi ko. 

 

"See you later wife!" she said waving her hands before she left. 

 

Bigla namang nag init ang mukha ko when I heard her calling me wife. Ang sarap pakinggan. Ilang oras na lang and I will be her wife na. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Nanumuod ako ng tv kasama si Jisoo dahil laman ng lahat ng balita ang aming nalalapit na kasal ni Lisa. 

 

"This is insane! It's like we are hosting a world cup again!" masayang sabi ni Jisoo. 

 

Napangiti naman ako. Hindi ko akalaing ganito karaming tao ang magtitipon sa labas ng palasyo para suportahan ang aming kasal. It's very heartwarming to know that they are accepting the kind of relationship I have with Lisa. 

 

"I can't believe it either Chu" mangiyak ngiyak na sabi ko naman. 

 

I am so touched. It's an overwhelming feeling to received this kind of support to people who happens to hate the kind of relationship I have now. 

 

"They are all here to support you, Jen. They are interested with the wedding of the year because this is the first in the Royal history of our country. Never once in the history of the royal family that the crown princess will be married to same who came from a different race. You, marrying Lisa now, is not only a symbol of power, it also shows that the royal family now blends in with the public, that royals are no longer just for royals. Your wedding symbolizes union between other countries and the royal family of South Korea" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


----

Lisa's POV

Kinakabahan ako, sobrang kaba na parang halos sasabog na yung puso ko nung tinawag na ko para lumabas dahil magsisimula na raw ang seremonya ng kasal. Never in my entire life that I imagine myself to be marrying in front of millions of people. I used to hate attention nga diba? Ayoko ng may nakabantay sa bawat kilos at galaw ko, but look at me now, tignan niyo kung gaano mapaglaro ang tadhana. I am just a simple girl who wants to live a simple life pero minsan talaga hindi naaayon sa gusto mo yung mga pwedeng mangyari sa buhay mo, lalo na dahil hindi ka pwedeng mamili kung sinong mamahalin mo. Yes, I wished to marry a princess when I was young but I never it thought it would really happen to me. That I will be marrying a real princess and it's surreal. Until now, I still can't believe that here I am in another country, marrying the love of my life in front of her whole kingdom. Pressured? Yes. Sobrang pressured pero I am still the happiest. After all we've been through, I can say that everything is worth it. Jennie is worth the wait, the pain, the stress, the hardships, and the sacrifices. She's my everything and I can't wait to officially call her my queen, my wife. Kahit kelan hindi ko pagsisihang ipinaglaban ko siya, nakilala ko siya, at minahal ko siya. 

 

The ceremony started, I was called in and I smiled when I walked towards my parents. I kissed my mom and dad and Rosie before I walked towards the sacred place. 

 

"The princess has arrived" 

 

Kinabahan ko nung marinig ko yun. Yung puso ko parang gusto nang lumabas sa katawan ko. I  heave a deep sigh to calm myself. I turn around so I can see her. And there I saw, the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. Wearing her traditional hanbok, walking towards me, looking straight into my eyes with smile on her face. Hindi ko na maiwasang maluha. Finally! Finally, I will be marrying her. I will be marrying the love of my life. 

 

Nagtama ang mga mata namin. We automatically smile at each other. I mouthed her I love you and she did the same. 

 

Nagsimula ang seremonya ng kasal. Ibang iba ito sa kasal na nakasanayan sa aking bansa. No wedding gowns, no bridesmaids, but no matter how the manner of wedding is, what is important here is us. Jennie and I, standing in front of millions of people, promising to love and respect each other til our very last breath. 

 


News:

Right now the ceremony is taking place and all the public's eyes are focusing on the palace expressing their love and support for the crown princess and her fiancé. 

 


The ceremony ended. Jennie and Lisa's marriage was a success. Blessings from the elderly were given and now it's time for the newly weds to show themselves to the public as a married couple. 

 

The royal couple are currently on their way to the parade grounds where thousands of people are holding banners and flags cheering loudly and wanting to catch a glimpse of the royal couple. Sumakay sila sa napakagarang karwaheng napapalibutan ng naggagandahang mga bulaklak. 

 

Nagsimulang umandar ang karwahe sakay ang bagong kasal. The gate opened revealing the the people who are dying to see them. Loud cheers can be heard to the people who are waiting outside since last night. Nagsimula ang parada and the couple can't help but smile and wave their hands to show how happy and overwhelmed they are for the support they've been receiving starting from the wedding announcement up today on their wedding day. Jennie teared up because of too much happiness she's feeling.

 

"Hey why are you crying my love?" Lisa asked while wiping the tears on Jennie's eyes. 

 

"Nothing. I am just so happy Lisa. Look at them, they are all here to support us. It's surreal. Until now I can't still believe that we're married. It's like a dream" nakangiting sabi ng prinsesa. 

 

Lisa smiled lovingly while caressing her lovely wife's face. She leaned closer towards Jennie and capture her lips. She kissed her wife in front of everybody, in front of Jennie's whole kingdom, in front of the whole world that's watching them. The kind of kiss that is full of love and respect. The kind of kiss that will tell Jennie how Lisa loves her. Jennie cupped Lisa's cheeks and kissed her in return. Not minding the thousand of eyes that are watching them. They've kissed each other until they felt the need to breathe. They broke the kiss but they never broke how they lovingly stare at each other's eyes. It is written on their faces that they were so in love with each other. It shows on how bright their smiles are. 

 

"This is not a dream. This is all real. I am yours and you are mine. I love you Jennie. I love you your highness" 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 


-----
Thank you so much guys! This is where we end. Salamat sa lahat ng sumuporta sa book na ito. Sobrang naappreciate ko yung mga comments and votes niyo. Pero siyempre hindi pa good bye to coz I have a surprise for you guys!!! Dahil sobrang overwhelmed ko sa support niyo, I will be publishing another book TONIGHT! 


YES TONIGHT! 


So, magkitakita ulit tayo sa next book. I hope suportahan niyo pa rin. Mahal ko kayo!! 😘😘😘