End

Trouble for Taemin

“Boys, Jinki will see you guys in 15 minutes.” The manager reminds them.

“Great, I’m so doomed!” Taemin cried. The others just stared at him.

“Umm, can you please remind us why’re you doomed?” Baekhyun asked.

It all started like this. SuperM had a concert, and Jinki decided to came, much to Taemin’s excitement. Unfortunately, he accidentally forgotten to sing his line in their cover for ‘Lucifer’. To make matters even worse, it was Taemin’s line in the original version. And Lee Jinki, being the stern leader he was, was not going to be happy.

Every single time this happened, he’ll receive a death stare from Jinki, while the others laughed. For him, ripping his pants was better than forgetting lines. And now, Jinki is coming to see them, to give a preach to Lee Taemin.

“That’s why.” Taemin said, literally walking around the room with the others staring at their seemingly confused sunbae.

“I really didn’t expect this to happen, though.” Kai, his best friend said.

“So am I! I thought since I’m getting older I’ll make less mistakes on stage. But No! I forgot to sing the line which was always had been mine!” Taemin literally shook Kai’s shoulder while screaming.

“Hyung, you could say it was an accident.” Taeyong suggest.

“If he said that, Jinki-hyung will reply ‘That line has always been your line.’” Baekhyun said.

“Just say you’re already used to sing long lines you forgotten shorter ones.” Lucas said.

“He’ll give a face stating it doesn’t make any senses.” Kai replied.

"You haven’t perform to this for such a long time you forgot about it?” Ten said.

“Again, the face that says ‘You’re kidding me right?’” Taemin said.

“If so, said you thought it was Ten-hyung’s line.” Mark suggest.

“Yah! Why me?” Ten screamed.

“I don’t know. It’s just a thought.” Mark replied.

“Don’t you dare he had already know who got whose lines and stuff like that.” Taemin said.

“Five minutes left till Lee Jinki arrived.” The manager said. Baekhyun put a hand on Taemin’s right shoulder.

“Lee Taemin, it was great knowing you. I’ll miss you. I’ll be at your funeral.” Baekhyun said, faking a sad expression.

“Can you please not say that! It’s making things worse!” Cried the younger.

“I know! I’ll just hide inside the closet and no one’ll notice.” Taemin said, emerging to the closet.

“Urr, not trying to spoil the plan but...” Taeyong was about to say something when...

“OUCHHH!” Taemin cried. A pile of hard disc casing fell from the closet, hitting Taemin. “What’s that you’re about to say?” 

“The closet is small and occupied.” Taeyong continued.

Then, they heard silent footsteps. It’s a good sign (yet bad for Taemin) Jinki is almost there.

“It’s simple. I’ll just said I’m going to the toilet. For a long time. Then, I’ll just escape throught the back door and went someway further away till Hyung left.” Taemin said.

“Sound simple but your guest is opening the door.” Baekhyun said.

“Huh?” Taemin look back to see a human being.

“Urr... uh... Hey Hyung! Long time no see. How’s your musical and military?” Taemin asked.

“It’s okay. I enjoyed your perfomance.” Jinki said. They all are relieved till he said...

“Till Lucifer.” He said, with a smile on his face. Taemin is getting way more nervous at this point

“Oh, about that. Can we hold that topic for a while. I really need to go to the toilet and I’ll probably be there for the rest of the eternity so I think we can talk about this till you’re discharged.” Taemin replied, as he tried to walk away going to the ‘toilet’.

“It’s okay. I’ll just wait till you get back. I had a week off and it’s not the first I waited for an eternity for you to get out of the toilet letting go ‘you-know-what’.” The rest of the members chuckled hearing this, but stopped when Taemin gave them a death glare.

“So, what happened in Lucifer, Lee Taemin?” Jinki asked. “I thought since you’re the sunbae among them you know better.” 

“Uh... I... Err...” Taemin stuttered.

Kai, seeing this awkward situation tried to save his friend. He handed over a box of fried chicken the received earlier to Jinki.

“Hyung, it must has been a long time since you had fried chicken. So please, take this fried chicken.” Kai said, as serious as he can. Only to receive laughs from the other members, while Taemin’s not laughing.

“It’s okay. I’m not hungry.” Jinki replied. Kai’s thought that the older knew he tried to trick him into forgetting his main purpose coming so he denied the chicken. Kai sat back, with a quite dissapointed face.

“Good attempt, Einstein.” Ten teased.

“Shut up. You don’t understand what’ll happen if this grew longer.” Kai replied.

“What do you mean?” Mark asked.

“He... Onew-hyung will... Oh, you just see it for yourself.” Kai said.

“Long story short, it’s not a good thing.” Baekhyung said.

“Huh?” The four NCT members nudged.

“JUST WATCH WHAT’LL HAPPENED!” The two elder screamed, just to be stared by Jinki.

“Sorry, hyung.” Baekhyun said.

“Hyung, I didn’t really mean to forget the line but you know...” Taemin’s sentence was cut.

“Humans aren’t perfect. That’s true. But it had been a few years since you made a mistake, besides ripping your pants. And it happened again.” Jinki replied.

“Umm, it all started with...” 

PROOOOP...

“What’s that?” Taeyong asked. Lucas, being a crackhead he was said :

"Did someone had a belly rumble?"

“Nope. It’s a bellyache.” Taemin said, hugging his belly.

“Hyung, I really need to go to the toilet.” Taemin said as he ran off to the toilet.

“Is he really heading to the toilet?” Baekhyun asked. Mark took a peep outside of the door. 

“I’m sorry! I really need to go to the toilet!” He heard Taemin screamed and saw the older entering the toilet. Mark nodded.

“Can you guys explain everything to me?” Jinki asked.

“He wanted to escape death road.” Jongin shortly explained.

“He... WHAT!?” Jinki asked, literally screaming. Seconds later, Taemin returned.

“So, what did I missed?” He asked, with an innocent smile, as nothing actually happened. This resulted in Jongin and Baekhyun face-palmed theirselves, the four younger members burst into a big laughter, and Jinki sit down, massaging his forehead.

“When Minho and Kibum return, we really need to start ‘re-parenting’ you back.” Jinki said, with the two EXO members sitting beside him.

“I absolutely agreed with you, hyung.” Baekhyun replied, also massaging his head. Kai gave a good nod meaning he agree. Jinki then looked up to the four younger members.

“Here’s a good lesson for all of you. Next time, when you got a new maknae, don’t spoil them to death. Or else, this’ll happen.” Jinki warned them, more to ‘advice’ them.

The four gave a nod with their jaw dropped, with beside them, a clearly innocent-looking Lee Taemin, who acted like nothing actually happened.

________
my hope for 2020 :

exo ot9 at chen's wedding (if possible ot12)

shinee comeback

winwin in 127(atleast once)

dream a fixed unit but if not...

jeno or jaemin or both in 127 (they fit the concept esp jeno)

nct 2020 album + ot21 black on black

let mark minghyung lee, lee taeyong and lee donghyuck some rest (they're fricking tired sm cant u see that!?)

renjun and chenle in wayv (which is likely)

and lastly...

SM MAKE SURE THIS YEAR IS THE LAST YEAR FOR CREATING FRICKING UNITS FOR NCT IF U CANT MANAGE ALL UNITS WELL DONT MAKE ANOTHER FRICKING ONE!

im pretty sure yall r hoping the same as me...

not saying nct wasnt being promoting well but if ur an nct stanner u get what im saying.