Chapter 3 - Childhood memories / Old times

It's not about the money!

FIRST OF ALL, I ONCE UPDATED THIS CHAPTER, But due to that little problem, it got deleted, I thought it'll be back but no.. AT LEAST, I WROTE THIS CHAPTER DOWN ON A PAPER FIRST SO IT'LL BE OKAY, BUT I STILL GOT 2 OTHER FIC THAT I UPDATED.. Q____Q' 
ANYWAY, PLEASE APPLAUD FOR THE SPECIAL CAMEOS <3 
When there's (things like this), it means, AUTHOR'S COMMENTS XD
-----------------------------
-WHY DO I EVEN CARE ABOUT HER?! I shouted out loud.
END OF THE P.O.V
-!

Both L.joe and Zico shouted at the same time, but on different places.(What a coincidence.. LOL)
- HYUNG!! HOW CAN SHE BE THIS SKINNY, BUT THIS STRONG? SHE JUST KICKED ME AND IT IN' HURTS. Zico shouted then pouted (Woah, can't believe I actually just made him pout.. xD)
-STFU, I'M JUST FEW MONTHS OLDER, CALLING ME HYUNG MAKES ME IN' OLD. Lol, you didn't know that she's a karate expert, she's at the black belt level. Kyung smirked
-Duh ..? Then isn't it dangerous for us? Zico widened his eyes.
-No , of course it is, plus she knows me and Jaehyo perfectly, Kyung said emotionless (Dude, stop acting that you're cool when you're a cutie -o-')
-WHAT?! THEN WHY THE DID WE KIDNAP HER?! Zico shouted
-'Cause Jaehyo wanted to fight with either Myungsoo or Chunji, just like in the old times. Kyung smiled
-How does he knows it's going to be one of them? U-kwon asked
-'Cause we're best friends. Both Jaehyo and Kyung smirked (OMG, JUST BY IMAGINING THEIR SMIRKS, AND I'M ALREADY DROOLING)
-Shouldn't we actually free her? Taeil asked.
-OH, SNAP...Why did we even tie her up? Kyung asked himself
-Because you guys are tards, unlike me, princess, i'm coming~ B-Bomb sweetly said
Finally, B-Bomb untie you and you directly give a punch to Kyung.
-Stupid. Using me as a bait again. Aish, childhood memories sure are fun huh? You rolled your eyes (DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES, I KNOW THAT YOU'RE HAPPY MWAHAHHA XD)
-LOL, YEAH, WHEN YOU WERE SMALL, YOU WERE ALL .. 
-STFU. DON'T EVEN TRY TO SAY THAT WORD TO ME. You punched him before he could said that 'word'.
-OUCH, JUST ACCEPT THE REALITY. He smirked
-Urgh.. Wait, since Jaehyo's going to fight with the dudes, then we shall fight. Let's see if your skills improved! You shouted out
-Hah! I'm not that little kid anymore! You fat chubby ! He smirked
You seriously hated when someone called you chubby, so you directly kicked on his part. (OH GOSH, THAT MUST HURTS.. I'M SORRY KYUNG BABE~ I DIDN'T MEAN TO~ BUT IT'LL BE FUNNIER~ SO JUST LET HYEWON KICK YOU AND MAKE A DIRECT K.O :'D)
Everyone putted their hands infront of their part when they saw the scene. It was just way too scary for them. (xD)
-My lady~ Let me present myself~ I'm B-Bomb, a flirter~ He winked
-Ah, you guys don't need to present yourselves, since who doesn't know Block B from Kirin Art High School? 
-GREAT! MY BABY KNOWS ME ! WHO'S YOUR BIAS IN BLOCK B?! He gave you a big smile.
You went beside Kyung, while he was still hurt and said:
-Of course our Kyung~ You fakely smiled and pinched his cheeks. (I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU SO VIOLENT  XDD)
-Yah, you chu-, pabo, kiss me like you did when we were young.
-Psh, fine. I'm nice right? I've always kissed you when you cried, but now you ain't even crying. 
As you wanted to kiss him, he grabs you and make you fall on the floor.
-Joking~ Mwahah, i'm now the one on the top. He smirked.
-Hyung! Don't her! B-bomb shouted
U-kwon and Taeil were eating popcorn, as if they were watching a movie, but Jaehyo suddenly said:
-Someone's coming, shh... He looked all excited.
Kyung was still riding on you, and you couldn't get away, he was too heavy and strong, he truly became stronger, but your pose was akward...In a few moment, the door got kicked and got broken. Somehow, you felt this time it wouldn't be Myungsoo or Chunji that'll rescue you. It was L.joe the one who appeared.. He ran to Kyung and pushed him away when he saw you and him together in that akward posture. 
-, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? L.joe shouted
-WHO THE ARE YOU?! DO I EVEN KNOW YOU?! Everyone shouted together.(TROLOLOL, IT LOOKS LIKE THEY PLANNED TO SAY IT TOGETHER, BUT NAH, JUST A COINCIDENCE XD)
At this moment, Chunji arrived, all exhuasted, and said:
-Hyung.. It must be Jaehyo or Kyung.. 
Jaehyo suddenly try punching Chunji, but he dodged it.
-As I thought, Chunji sighed.
-Say whut? L.joe widened his eyes.
-These two dudes are our childhood friends, we always used to 'kidnap' her and then I'll be saving her by fighting them with L. 
-Then what are you doing? L.joe looked at you.
-Fighting...You replied.
-The ? So I came here for nothing? He rolled his eyes and kicked everything then quitted the room.
--------------------------------------------------
SO THIS IS IT~ MY CHAPPIE <3 BLOCK B <3 PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU READ THIS CHAPTER 8] I LOVEE YOU~ 
Urgh, I lost a subscriber.. and the worst thing is.. I forgot her name.. Q______Q' DEAR LOST SUBSCRIBER, HOPE YOU'LL BE BACK Q_____Q'