Chapter 2 - Secret Hideout

It's not about the money!

-Tsk, so now there's a 'hero'? Yah, dude, i'm the one said she was ugly. Niel smirked.
L glared at Niel. Infinite and Teen Top never have been good friends, so when's there's fights between them, it's hard to stop them or calm them down. L gave a punch at his stomach, you got surprised, cause even tho' you know L was in a gang, you never saw him use violence infront of you for the past years. Girls screamed, due to Niel's fall, well guess they never saw a real fight then..Niel stood back up, wanted to give L a punch too, but you pushed him away and said: 
-Please don't punch him back, or else it'll be difficult to resolve this fight, and this is an order from the Student Counc-..
-STFU, YOU ! Niel shouted and attempts to hit you as well.
But he might be wrong for doing this, since Son Hye Won, owns a Karate black belt and won the 3rd place in the High school's regional competition of 2011,can totally beat him up within few seconds. You stop him at the right moment, then L says:
-Yah, Hyewon.. I'm suppose to be the hero of this fight, so don't steal my place.. He joked
You smiled at him while being a little bit angry, since.. he's the one who caused all this trouble.. Niel felt that you let yourself off guard, so tried to hit you again ,but this time, L.joe's the one who stood up and punch him back.
-You guys are seriously annoying, just for a girl like this.. You guys normally even at singing, and now you're losing your time here, just to fight? How dumb you can be, Niel. L.joe said.
-YOU! Niel shout
-*sigh* Anyway, Niel just apologize to this girl, and from the start, you're the one being wrong.. Chunji whispered to him.
Niel got mad, but he needed to accept the reality and apologize, tho' he wants to punch the three of you. They finally got away, finally the bell rings.
-Thank you! I never thought that someone that handsome will ever help me! The girl which got bullied said, then bowed to L.
-It's my pleasure to help any girl, my princess~ And I'll always be there for any girls. He winked.
-MInyeon-ssi~ So now are you sastified?  I guess yes, so please stop talkting about me. You fakely smiled. 
-O-okay.. She returned to her place and felt awkward. 
-Yah, L, go back to your class and the other students too, class already started! You shout.
The other students rushed out the class, while the teacher comes in. The teacher didn't really ask anything, so it was quite peaceful, during class, L.joe was actually staring at you, obviously. 
-SKIPS- LUNCH TIMEE!! :)
Chunji invited you to eat together, so you guys went to the cafeteria together, as the second you goes in, a huge crowd of girls come and stick near Chunji. Guess it'll be hard to eat together, so you went away, bought yourself your lunch, and then went walking around the school. You end up infront of the old building, where Shihwa used to be, you goes in and visit the classrooms, suddenly, a classroom caught your eyes, it was really well cleaned, as if, someone usually went there and cleaned it.. You opened the door.. Then you see L.joe half , well with a blanket, taking a nap on the couch, you saw all the abs he had, it was really y, and it almost made you drool, for the first time... He opens up his eyes and look at you.. You felt awkwardness so you quickly left the classroom. 
-I never thought that there's still students that comes here.. You whispered to yourself
As you were heading for the exit.. Someone grabs you! 

L.Joe's P.O.V
After the bell rang, I went to my secret hideout, somewhere that where I'll be able to get peace. Today's not my day, since on the morning, that girl didn't seem to like us, Teen Top.. For the first time a girl doesn't fangirl for any of us.. Well she's Chunji's best friend right..? Maybe that's the reason why.. ? I crawled to the couch, took off my top, cause actually, it's hot out there.. without any A/C.. I took a little nap, then the sound of the door opening woke me up. I opened my eyes, and I saw her, Chunji's best friend. I think she blushed then quickly got away, I looked at the time, woah, i'm going to get late, so I got myself dressed up, suddenly, I heard a screaming.. from a girl.. Or was it my hallucinations? Anyway, it must be me.. Who would even be around here? Well, except me and that girl.. But, nah, why would she even scream? I got out from the building, then saw these familiar guys all smirking. On the floor, there was a familiar logo that I've seen once, but I couldn't remember what it was, so I gave up then walked back to class. 
-Bell ringing-
-Hello class! I'm Teacher Kang! Let's take the attendance now -...- Son Hye Won? Son Hye Won? I guess she isn't here then.
What? That girl didn't made to school yet? Why the heck do I even care about her? Anyway, let's nap, I'm still tired. I slept for the whole course, Chunji was the one who woke me up. 
-Hyung! Did you saw Hyewon?! She isn't here and she's not even answering to her phone! It's been awhile that this happened, so I'm scared that she is..
-That girl, ah, I saw her on lunch, at the old building.. Mwoh? She ain't replying to her phone..? Not my problem..
Wait, what? Did she anyhow got kidnapped? Who were those punks standing there? Don't tell me.. Aish, WAIT, THAT LOGO, OH YEAH, THE STUDENT COUNCIL'S LOGO, OMG, SO IT WASN'T ME? SHE REALLY SCREAMED? ! I immediately stood up, then ran to the old building, Chunji was behind me, trying to tell me something, but I didn't really care, 'cause  I'm sure that girl is in trouble. I arrived infront of the building, the logo thing was the only thing here.. They're gone.. TSK.
---------------------------------------
HELLO! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!! :)
and in the next chapter, there'll be some special cameo characters! Please anticipate for it! :)
Sorry for any grammar mistakes!! ^^'