TALKS.

It's not about the money!

Grade 11 starts today for Son Hyewon. The opening ceremony will start in 30minutes, but, as the daughter of Professor Son, also the younger sibling of Dongwoon from Beast(the idol group), which will be an important role for the ceremony, is still in her dreamland. She would never make
Finally, you woke up, gave a big smile to the poster on the wall, which your B2ST oppas were on it... But of course, you looked at your clock.. 8:30..


-OMO! I'M GOING TO GET LATE!! OTTOKEH? AISH, I'LL JUST CALL THE PRINCIPAL FIRST!!!
*You took your cell phone and called the principal*
-Ajusshi! Mianhaeyo~ I can't make it, I overslept again~ 
-YAH! YOU'RE NOW A STUDENT, HOW DO YOU DARE TO TALK WITH ME LIKE THIS? BWOH? YOU OVERSLEPT AGAIN?! AISH. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT. TSK. He yelled and then sighed
-ANYWAY, JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT! 30 MINUTES ISN'T ENOUGH FOR ME! TO PREPARE!! *you took a breath and sweetly said* Annyeong~ I'll see Principal Lee at school~ 
-AISH, THIS - 
*You closed your cell phone*

 

You started changing into your uniform, and at the same moment you took off your top.. He entered in the room.. You both stared at each other.. he looked at your chest.. then.. laughed..

-AHAHAHHAH! SON HYEWON, LOOK AT THOSE FLAT S OF YOURS! He shouted
-YAH! HOW THE HECK DID YOU ENTERED IN MY HOUSE?!  ISN'T APPA OR OPPA AT HOME?! You yelled then threw your backpack at him.. His eyes got hit.. and you quiclky wore your uniform.
-PABO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IT HURTS! ..Ah, that, hyung gave me the keys, so that I could wake you up, because he knew you'll oversleep. He smirked
Now it was your turn to laugh.. His eyes became purple and blue.. your backpack did something good! 
-Pft.. pft.. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH XDD I SURE HAVE SOME PRO SKILLS ! I find you really handsome at this moment bro~ Anyway, we're sure bestfriends.. BUT YOU'RE STILL A GUY, SO GTFO. You said happily.
-Bwoh? Ah, our Hyewon must have grown up, and changed her tastes to know that Kim Myung Soo is a handsome type! But her chest.. He sighed and laughed
-..You stupid L.. give me 20minutes and drive me with your motorcycle! We're getting late~ 
-Aishh, if it wasn't because hyung said that he could have let me see G.NA, I wouldn't be doing this.  He said through the door. 
-Is it me or our L is fanboying? Then from now on, I'll use Gina unnie to control you~ 
-Yah, you better not do anything to my noona~ He sweetly said
-Aish, I feel too much fanboy love, I'll just hurry and get out. Yah, go downstairs and eat breakfast, oppa must have prepared you food~

You wore your skirt, organized your bed and took time to make up.  In total it took 20 minutes. So you headed out from your room and went downstairs. L was eating a bagel. You took the other bagel prepared on the table, and your lunch. Dongwoon was really a great brother, he took care of you more than to his girlfriends, you always felt bad for them, but you're still happy. 
-Dude, let's go~ You said
-You turtle, I've been waiting since ages, just don't ever oversleep again, you lazy . 
-Ara~ anyway we're getting late, only 10minutes left! 
-You never saw my pro skills did you? He smirked
You rolled your eyes,so he started to drive. It took no time to got to school due to his 'pro skills'. You both arrived at time before the ceremony started, the principal saw you so he called you and told you to go up on stage. You were an important role, because you were the one responsible about the speech for all the students, well mostly for the new students, since you're the student council's leader. You headed up on stage, took a breath and looked at the paper and started talking:
'Dear students, welcome or welcome back to the Shihwa High. I, as the leader from the student's council will explain how the school works and stuffs, so here goes the rules ; ...
-skips-
And I hope that we will have a good school year and leave happy memories in our heart! Thank you for listening and please head to your assigned class, courses will start in 10minutes! '
Everyone clapped theirs hands and some students suddenly started to shout: 
'L.JOE OPPA SARANGHAE!' 
You turned your head, and you see L.joe, the most popular guy in school? But you never once talked to him in these 2 years, tho' you're in the same school. He never really caught your attention, but now, he is heading your way. He pushed you and took the mic. You got a little bit angry. 
-Yah, what are you doing?
-Shut up girl, it's time for Teen Top. He smirked
You looked at Principal Lee, and he noded while sighing. Aish, he couldn't anything for it, so you left the stage, and went to the principal. 
-Aju-.. Principal Lee, so he is doing another mini-show again this year? But the students are going to get late..
-Anyway, you know that he is the one that rules here, even I, can't stop him.
-Tsk, that punk. Anyway, I'll head to class now~ Annyeong~

You waved to him, then Teen Top started singing a song. They were comparable to idol groups, but you never actually liked idols or stuffs. L was waiting you outside of the auditorium. He clapped his hands and said:
-What a nice speech.. Boring tho' . Anyway which class are you in this year? I'm in the 6C. By the way,  is it me or everyone is looking at me today? Am I that handsome?
-Not my fault, i'm not even the one who planned this speech. Oh, I'm in the 5B. Ermm.. of course that our Myungsoo is handsome! You laughed.
-2B? I heard that guy will be in that class, maybe you'll fall for him? He smirked
-Who? L.joe? Nah, I don't really like guys like him. He is just those rich and playful type of guy, and it sounds awful to me. 
-Well, well, who knows? Anyway, I'm going to class and find my yeojas. He smirked
-Yeah, yeah, you playboy. You smirked back.
He got away, and immediately started flirting with a girls, sweet. You looked if you can find anyone, ah, Chunji finished his mini-show and was now infront of you. 
-Yah Chunji! You shouted
He turned his head, as if he was lost, and then saw you. He waved his hands and happily came to you.
-Hey! What class are you in this year? 
-I'm in the 5B!  Hope we're going to be in the same class this year!! You smiled
-Jinjja?! I'm in 5B too!! Finally, since the first year, we've never been in the same class! Let's quickly head to class, only 5minutes left!
-Yesh!! Finally! Aish, arasso~ Let's go!
You two arrived to class, then opened the door. Everyone seemed amazed, well, if Teen Top's Chunji was here, no doubt. You choosed to sit in the left back corner, which the window was beside you, and he choosed the place beside you. Almost everyone was in class. The bell rang and the teacher came in.
-Hi students, nice to meet you, I'm a new teacher in this school, you can call me Miss Park, I'll be teaching you English this year. 
-Yes, Miss Park~
She took the attendance,then suddenly, girls started screaming..because L.joe came in..
-Aish, this punk is in this class.. You whispered
-You must be Lee Byung Hun right? Let's see if there's a place for you... Ah, please sit there, infront of the girl. 
She pointed at my direction. 
-Deh~ 
-So now, let's start class! Open your books to page 3. She shouted

[SKIPS]
The bell rang, and girl students came to his desk, but suddenly a girl came in, and pushed all the other girls away, and said: 

-Oppa~ It's been awhile~ I miss you so much! Here, there's some cookies I baked for you~ She sweetly said
-Ah, gomawo Hayoung.. But what the heck are you doing here? He stared at her
-I just wanted to see you! Why are you even asking? You don't want me to come?! 
-Anni, it's just that you're annoying. He said without any facial expression
-How rude! But I know you still love me~ Anyway, I'll be going~ See you later~ 
She stared at every girls, within me, then said:
-You lil' es, don't even think about stealing my L.joe oppa, or, YOU'LL DIE. She shouted.
The other girl students were pissed, and started whispering between them, I looked at Chunji and he awkwardly smiled. She went away, but some girls started screaming again. GOSH, THE OTHER TEEN TOP MEMBERS CAME IN. They headed near you, since, the other two members was just beside and infront of you. C.A.P saw you then said:
-Ouh, looks like there's hot chicks around~ He winked
You glared at him then Chunji said:
-Yah, she is my bestfriend, don't even think about bullying her. He joked
-Bestfriend? With a girl? Nah, our Chunji isn't this type of guy. Changjo smirked
-Ah, shut up, you guys are annoying me. L.joe shouted.
-Tsk, anyway let's go. This dude ain't on his day. Ricky said. 
Suddenly, another girl showed up and said:
-Niel Oppa~ Saranghae.. Will you go out with me? She shouted.
He smirked, then said :
-Girl. Do you need a mirror? You're ugly. And, in the beauty classment, you're ranked in the 800.. Just GTFO. Niel said coldly.
She started having tears, but she didn't cry out, she kept looking at the ceiling, then ran away. It must really hurted her, but some other girls were smirking and saying:
-That deserves this, how can she even ask one of the Teen Top members if she is ranked below the 100? 
-But, wae is that Hyewon always with Chunji oppa? She really pisses me off! 
-You didn't know? They are childhood friends.
-Aish, that lucky .. She then glared at you.
-But she is classed in the 20.. so she is still a beautiful girl, and plus she is the Student Council's leader.. 
-Bomi-ssi is a better match to Chunji oppa! The girl shouted, just to let you hear it. 
You stood up, walked to them, and said:
-Yah, you, you're jealous right? Then come, I'll present you Chunji, my bestfriend. 
You held her hands and then walked back toward Chunji, and said: 
-Yah, Chunji, this girl is named.. Ermm what's your name? 
- Shin Min Yeon.. She whispered while being awkward.
- Ah~ This is Shin MinYeon~ A new friend (not) of mine~ Please talk or flirt with her~ Or there'll be MORE TALKS ABOUT ME~ .. You glared at the girls in the back. 
-Ah.. hahah.. Annyeong.. Chunji imnida~ Nice to meet you~ 
Chunji held her hands then gave a kiss on it, she blushed, but at the same moment, someone came in and shouted:
-YAH!Who's the one called Niel or something that hurted this beautiful lady?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my new fanfic~ I know this is quite long to read.. But THANK YOUU to read till the end~HOPE YOU ENJOYED~ ;w;~ And sry for all grammar mistakes/ rude words~  ^^'