Scene Stealer - Final

Scene Stealer

Nervous.

 

That was what he was feeling. Kim Jongwoon was feeling really nervous. Why? Because his editor, Kim Heechul, decided that he, Kim Jongwoon, should go public now. They were currently in a large crowd, currently attending a huge award ceremony.

 

“Hyung, I can’t do this,” Jongwoon heaved a deep breath. “Please, let me go home,” he took his hyung’s hand so the other was looking at him directly in the eyes. Heechul was not blind to see how scared the younger was. “Please, I really can’t do this,” he repeated, practically begging to the older with his eyes.

 

Heechul sighed. How many times had they gone through this? He couldn’t count and he didn’t want to. “You can,” he looked at the younger firmly. “And you will,” he said a little too seriously which made tears pool in the younger’s eyes.

 

“I can’t,” Yesung whispered pitifully before he received a tight hug from the older. It made the tears in his eyes disappear but the fear in his heart was still there.

 

“And the winner for this award ‘Scene Stealer’ by Yesung.”

 

Hearing those words made Jongwoon’s heart stop. He wished he could just disappear right now, or faint or anything; just so he didn’t have to go to the stage. Why?

 

Well, apparently, Jongwoon wasn’t the friendliest person one may know when he was young (and still today). He was actually an introvert, which made it hard for him to have friends. He liked staying in the corner, writing something on his notebook. His classmates didn’t like it, accusing him that he was just trying to look cool in front of the others.

 

Jongwoon denied the accusation but it only made his classmates hate him even more. He went home that day with bruise on his face. And that was only the start. His hyung always tried to help him but since they were studying in different schools, he felt that he was becoming a burden to his hyung who was preparing for his college entrance exam, so he hid it from his family. He only got beaten up whenever he talked back so he realized that he just needed to shut up and accept their insults.

 

Bullying died down when he got into college. But the insults he received were tattooed in his mind. He was called fat and ugly which obviously, he was not. It made an impact generally on his lifestyle.

 

That was why he was very thankful when his hyung discovered his talent in writing. Not only did it provide him money for his everyday living; it also lessened his interaction with people around him. During and after his college, he used the pen name Yesung. Yesung was quite popular back then and even more now. He was known as the mysterious writer, because even with his fame, he never showed his face to anyone. The person who always received his awards on behalf of him is his hyung and editor, Kim Heechul.

 

He was living his dream life; being able to buy the accessories and fancy clothes that he liked. That was of course, until, his Heechul-hyung decided that he needed to show his face, telling him that he can’t hide forever.

 

“They’re turning your novel into a movie! You need to be there!” Heechul shouted at his dongsaeng, exasperated.

 

“Then ing decline it!” Jongwoon had had enough. How many times did he need to say?

 

Heechul knew the very reason why Jongwoon didn’t want to go public but he had had enough of it as well. His little brother didn’t have to live in this world hiding in his little apartment. Those expensive accessories and fancy clothes he bought online didn’t have to hide in his closet forever. “You are such a coward!”

 

Jongwoon glared at his hyung. “You can’t say that to me!” he shouted as he pushed his hyung to the wall behind him.

 

“Tell me about it,” Heechul smirked, insulting the younger more.

 

Yesung hated how his Heechul-hyung was still smirking calmly and he felt a stab in his heart because of it. “Do you not love me?” He asked, tears forming in his eyes.

 

And the rest was history. His Heechul-hyung sweet-talked him which finally made him agree to go to this awards night and go reveal his identity.

 

“Go now, baby,” Heechul gently pushed the younger to walk.

 

“Hyung,” Jongwoon stared at his hyung with the most pitiful eyes.

 

Heechul chuckled. Jongwoon looked so cute… and pretty. He was wearing a fine black suit and his earrings that used to be stuck in his drawers were now hanging in his ears. Jongwoon looked ethereal and Heechul believed that the world deserved to see the beauty that was Kim Jongwoon. “It’s ok. Go on, baby.”

 

It was already announced beforehand that the author would be revealing his identity in the awards show so there, really, was no way out for Jongwoon. So, he took the steps to go to the stage, his head bowed down in embarrassment because everyone’s eyes were already fixated on him. ‘Kim Heechul, I am so gonna ing kill you later.’ Killing his brother was all Jongwoon could think of from that moment until he received the award, gave his speech and went back to their table with the other people in their company.

 

“That was cute, Woonie. You looked like you were about to cry,” Heechul teased as the younger went back to his seat.

 

“I hate you,” Yesung whispered, glaring at his hyung.

 

“I love you too,” Heechul laughed.

 

 

Yesung’s life started going downhill since then (only for him). He saw articles about him, saying that he was definitely a ‘Scene Stealer’ (saying how beautiful he was). He took it in a bad way of course, saying that he didn’t want to steal the scene. Then, there was that press con where he met the actors that would be playing the characters in his novel. There were a lot of media taking pictures of them. His Heechul-hyung answered most of the questions which he was very thankful of (his brother really is an angel) so he only answered few questions directed at him. The scariest part was when they were at the reception. He saw one of the actors glaring at him so Yesung immediately looked away. Why? He didn’t know but his confidence lessened more if it was even possible. He was given another sermon from his hyung that day because he didn’t want to hear any more of Yesung’s “I can’t do it”.

 

So here he was, to shoot the first scene with his hyung (of course, he couldn’t be without his hyung), directors, actors and others. The main actor was definitely doing a good job being the ‘Scene Stealer’.

 

Scene Stealer was basically about a spy who loved to go undercover with a flashy identity. And they chose the perfect actor for that. Everyone’s attention was definitely being taken away every time this guy arrived. Even Jongwoon.

 

“Cut! That was perfect!”

 

Yesung heard the director and saw the main actor glare at him again before his assistant took him away and lead him to his room. “Why the does he hate me?” Jongwoon explained when he and his hyung were alone in their waiting room.

 

“Maybe if your mouth wasn’t so foul,” Heechul answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

 

“I have never talked to him before!” Jongwoon shouted the obvious. Of course, Heechul knows that. “I’m older than him. He should at least give me some respect,” he pouted cutely.

 

Heechul chuckled. “Don’t be such a baby,” he ruffled Jongwoon’s hair. “I’ll buy some drinks, want to come?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head no. “Please buy me coffee, hyung,” he requested in which his brother nodded. He didn’t want to go out of this room. He was trying to minimize the time to socialize with people and his Heechul-hyung was fully aware of that.

 

Jongwoon opened his laptop to work on some revisions in the script that would be used in the latter scenes. He was already comfortable in his seat; his thoughts fully occupied with the story when he heard a knock on the door. ‘Great. Just when Heechul-hyung is out. Damn.’ He cursed in his mind as he went to the door to open it slightly and see who dared to visit him.

 

“Heechul-hyung told me to give this to you,” the main actor, Choi Siwon, said as he handed him the cup of hot coffee.

 

Yesung frowned. Damn his Heechul-hyung. Sometimes, he really liked to get on Jongwoon’s nerves. “Why? Where is he?”

 

Siwon smiled. “He said he needed to talk with someone.”

 

Jongwoon rolled his eyes. His hyung was just probably flirting with someone he saw at the coffee shop or something. “Thank you,” he took the cup anyway and was about to close the door when the taller man stopped him.

 

“Can I come in?”

 

If he was to say no, would he be in the news again saying how rude and arrogant of an author he was? Jongwoon showed his business smile. ‘When the did I learn to smile like this?’ He felt disgusted at himself as he opened the door for the actor, welcoming him inside.

 

“Thank you, Yesung-hyung.”

 

Yesung eyed the younger as he walked inside with a smirk on his face. ‘Why the hell does he have that annoying smirk on his face?’ He placed the coffee cup on his table after taking a small sip before giving his attention to the actor. He was surprised when he saw the other staring intently at him. ‘A-Am I supposed to say something?’ When he was about to open his mouth and say something, the younger beat him into it.

 

“Hyung,” Siwon moved closer to Jongwoon, trapping the older between his body and the table. He stared at the author’s eyes and he could see how confuse the other was. “How can someone be so beautiful?”

 

Yesung was even more confused now. Why would this guy ask him something like that? “I-I don’t know,” he stuttered. He was stuttering. Why couldn’t he speak confidently? Oh. Because I’m talking politely. “Yah! Don’t act too close to me!” He shouted as he tried to push the younger away. He failed, of course. He had always stayed inside his apartment. How could he push away someone as big as Siwon? He felt like cursing himself for being too lazy to go to the gym. He looked up and saw how the younger’s smirk grew wider. ‘Arrogant motherer’ Why was he even asking him how can someone be so beautiful?

 

 

Jongwoon’s eyes grew big when he realized what the other was thinking. “You are not that beautiful, you narcissistic bastard!” he tried to push the other again but to no avail. Yesung swore to himself he would go to gym after this.

 

Siwon was not able to hold it in anymore when he heard those words and he finally let out a loud laugh. “I was talking about you,” he explained, feeling wronged.

 

“S-Sorry,” Jongwoon felt guilty for a second but when he realized what was said, he quickly blushed. “Yah! Stop it before I hit you!” and he hit Siwon’s arm. “Don’t act too close to me,” he muttered again as he pushed Siwon away, succeeding this time as the other already let his guard down.

 

“But I want to be close to you.”

 

Jongwoon sighed as he sat on his seat. “That’s for me to decide, idiot.”

 

“Why?”

 

Siwon whined and Yesung thought that he was cute. He was cool during the shooting but why was this kid acting cute now? “You kept on glaring at me! Earlier after the shooting and before, after the presscon! I hate you!” He took a sip of coffee so that he looked more mature.

 

“I wasn’t glaring. I was staring!” Siwon reasoned, feeling wronged again.

 

“Yah! That’s just as rude! You don’t go around staring at people!” Jongwoon countered. “And why do you want to be close to me? Do you like Heechul-hyung? I’m telling you, you are not his type!” he shouted as he crossed his arms against his chest.

 

Siwon literally facepalmed himself as he sat on the seat opposite to Jongwoon, feeling exhausted from the talk alone. Why would the older even think that? Didn’t he say that the older was beautiful? “I was staring because I was amazed by your beauty. And I understand that it was rude, and I am sorry so can we please be friends now?” he asked seriously as he took the older’s right hand and held it tight with both hands. Even his hands are pretty.

 

Yesung stared at his hand that disappeared in the younger’s hold. He blushed and he knew that the younger was a player. The younger seemed to be an expert in flirting. He tried to take his hand away but it was only held tighter. “Ok, but I won’t let you lay a finger on my Heechul-hyung.” Don’t get him wrong. He was just forced in this situation because the younger was clearly stronger than him.

 

Siwon wanted to facepalm himself again but he wanted to hold the author’s hand a little longer, so he stopped himself. “Hyung—,” he tried to repeat himself again, to explain that the author had it wrong, but the door of the room suddenly opened, cutting him off.

 

“Yah! Kim Jongwoon, you are such an idiot!” Heechul angrily walked inside. He wanted to scold the younger for being too dense (he was eavesdropping obviously) but he received a tight hug from the younger. “What the are you doing?” His mouth was just as foul as his younger brother.

 

Jongwoon stared at his hyung seriously before he spoke, “Don’t go near him. He is a player!”

 

Siwon and Heechul stared at each other and they both wanted to facepalm themselves. Heechul also wanted to slap some sense into his brother but Yesung was just too pure. He couldn’t.

 

 

Jongwoon was sitting on the sofa, watching a sad movie about a soldier with his two favorite dongsaengs namely Donghae and Hyukjae. He was busy not only because his novel was just turned into a movie, but the publication company wanted him to write another novel again (he couldn’t get the vacation he so much derserved). But these two immature brats didn’t care about that at all, telling him things like ‘How could you forget us just because of fame?! – Hyukjae of course and ‘You don’t love me anymore’ – Donghae sobbing a little.

 

Hyukjae was silent due to the dramatic scene and Donghae, expectedly, was crying already. It was peaceful until someone rang the doorbell and they had to pause the movie momentarily. Jongwoon opened the door and was surprised to see the actor, Choi Siwon in front of him.

 

“I told you I’ll come,” Siwon smiled brightly. He had a bag in his hand; he was sure it was full of snacks.

 

It was true. Jongwoon knew Siwon would come as what they had been talking about on the phone last night (Yes, the sly Siwon had asked for his number after the episode in the waiting room and yes, they had been texting and calling each other non-stop) but he thought that it was already canceled. Siwon was supposed to come here an hour ago but he didn’t even receive a single text from the other so he just thought that it was canceled and turned off his phone (not that he was sulking) (a/n: he was really sulking already). “I thought you already canceled it,” Yesung frowned (angrily ß he didn’t want to admit it so let’s enclose it in a parenthesis), crossing his arms against his chest.

 

“Why would I?” Siwon chuckled seeing how cute his hyung was acting. “I thought you canceled it because I couldn’t reach your phone,” he said. “But I still came here anyway,” he cupped his hyung’s cheek using his free hand in hopes that it would make the frown go away. “Are you mad? I’m sorry I’m late.”

 

Jongwoon’s frown didn’t disappear though (he was playing hard to get) I am not playing hard to get. Yup, he wasn’t playing hard to get. He just hated people who aren’t on time. “Why are you so late?” He was not exaggerating. They were already at the mid part of the movie which was supposed to be watched by the four of them.

 

Siwon was about to explain himself but arms which do not belong to him were suddenly wrapping around his hyung’s waist from behind. It made him instantly glare at the man standing behind Yesung.

 

“Hyung, what’s taking you so long?”

 

The actor heard the man ask and he so wanted to take his hyung away right then and there when he saw that said man rest his head on Jongwoon’s shoulder.

 

“Who’s that?” The man asked.

 

That was what Siwon wanted to ask too. Who dared to spoon his (not his yet, of course) Jongwoon so intimately in front of him?

 

Another man, much to Siwon’s dismay, appeared in the doorway and pointed a finger at him. “You’re Choi Siwon!”

 

Siwon didn’t know if the man was happy or angry at him. He looked at Jongwoon to ask for help which the other gladly did.

 

“Siwon, these are my two dongsaengs I’ve told you before, Donghae and Hyukjae,” Jongwoon removed himself from Donghae’s tight hug and introduced them. “This is Siwon, the actor in my novel,” he pointed.

 

It was only a second later when Donghae realized who Siwon was. “You!” he pointed at the actor too. “You’re the one who likes hyung!”

 

It was too late when Hyukjae’s palm reached Donghae’s mouth to shut him up. That made Donghae realize that what he said was wrong. They were afraid that it would ring the bell to their hyung. Their Heechul-hyung specifically told them to let Jongwoon figure out everything on his own. He’s not a kid anymore. He should at least find out the obvious on his own – That was what their Heechul-hyung’s words and text (the duo needed to be reminded a few times).

 

“You two!” Jongwoon flicked the duo’s foreheads. “Don’t make Siwon feel embarrass,” he looked at Siwon and gestured him to come inside. After spending a lot of time with Siwon during and outside shooting (yes, they had their dates), he found out that the guy was really nice. It was wrong of him to accuse the actor of glaring at him. “Out of all the people here, he knows the most how much he likes Heechul-hyung,” he muttered (with jealousy) No. I am not. as he walked inside the room. If a nice guy was to date his hyung, who was he to interfere?

 

Donghae and Hyukjae made way for their hyung before looking at Siwon with sympathy. “Sorry,” they both mouthed. They were sorry because of how dense their Jongwoon-hyung is.

 

Siwon smiled. Heechul once apologized to him as well because of the same reason. He found it cute actually; how Yesung was so oblivious of his love for him but sometimes, it hurts him. He didn’t know when his hyung will figure out his love for him. For hell, Jongwoon might never figure it out at all. But he thought that if his hyung still hadn’t notice his love for him, that meant that his effort still wasn’t enough so Siwon still continued to show his affection to the author, with more effort each day. He was a man of actions, after all.

 

They sat on the sofa and continued the movie, this time eating the snacks Siwon brought. Yesung was squeezed between Donghae and Siwon while Hyukjae sat on the floor (he didn’t mind because it made him closer to the snack and the tv (his eyesight isn’t very good)).

 

“Why were you late?”

 

Siwon heard his hyung whisper. He looked at the older and saw that he was still frowning. He smiled. Should he feel happy that his hyung was mad at him for being late? After all, that might mean that his hyung was worried for him or something like that. “My sister came home late. I had to take care of my niece,” he explained.

 

Yesung looked up at the younger to see if he was telling the truth. Psh. Of course, he was. He knew Siwon could never lie. Siwon might be the most honest person he could ever know – that was what his Heechul-hyung told him. “Ok,” Yesung crossed his arms against his chest again, pouting. He didn’t know why he was still feeling disappointed.

 

“I’m sorry,” Siwon apologized, seeing how his hyung was still mad. “Where’s your phone?” he asked as he took Yesung’s hand, startling the author, and massaged it gently. “I texted you.”

 

Yesung blushed as he stared their hands that were resting on Siwon’s thigh. How can Siwon make his heart flutter? He didn’t like it. He felt like he was betraying his Heechul-hyung. But how could he stop it when the younger was nothing but gentle to him? “I forgot it in my room,” he lied. He didn’t forget it. He purposely left it there when Siwon did not text to him after 15 minutes of waiting. “You could have texted me beforehand, you know.”

 

“Can you two please stop flirting?” Hyukjae didn’t need to look up to see what was happening behind him. He was sure that the two were flirting. “We’re trying to watch a movie here.”

 

Jongwoon blushed and took his hand away from the younger’s hold in case his two dongsaengs decided to turn their heads and look at him. He really didn’t want to cheat. He proceeded to focus on the movie as well as he tried to ignore the stabbing stare of the actor.

 

Siwon felt disappointed at that. He sighed in his mind as he, too, focused on the movie that was playing. It would take time to make the man fall in love.

 

To be honest, at first, he really was just attracted to the man’s face— he thought the man would be as confident as his editor with that face but when he saw his shy gestures and heard his low voice, he thought the author was interesting and he couldn’t get enough of just staring. He got even more interested when he was able to talk to him. Everything was interesting. Finding out that the author was very caring towards the people around him was the trigger to make Siwon fall in love with the author. Seeing that the author loved kids was just a big bonus. Except for his foul mouth and mood swings, Yesung was perfect in every way; Siwon was actually very surprised when he found out that Yesung was bullied a lot before which explained his very low self-esteem. It made Siwon want to break the wall Yesung had built to protect himself.

 

For Siwon, even if it would take a lot of time, he would endure it, because this man deserved all the love in the world; that’s what he thought.

 

By the time they had finished the movie, Donghae and Jongwoon had faces full of tears. Siwon panicked at first but Hyukjae laughed and told him the it always ends up like this whenever they watch a sad movie. “I see,” Siwon nodded in understanding.

 

“Ah, that was sad,” Jongwoon wiped his tears with a tissue.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Jongwoon suddenly had an armful of Donghae. He chuckled. Donghae really is the sweetest. Even after the movie, the younger couldn’t stop crying. “Shh shh,” he shushed the younger while caressing his back gently. “Why are you so childish?” he asked, laughing.

 

Siwon didn’t know if he should feel fine with the sight of his (still not his) Jongwoon-hyung, hugging other man in front of him. The sight of Jongwoon being caring for his dongsaeng should actually be heartwarming but why was his heart burning with jealousy?

 

“Let’s prepare dinner now so we can drink early!”

 

Siwon so wanted to kiss Hyukjae now for saving his sanity. Both Jongwoon and Donghae immediately let go of the hug when they heard what was said. Donghae and Siwon were assigned with the cooking since the other two didn’t know how to cook other than instant ramen.

 

 

“I’m known as Jongwoon-hyung’s stress reliever,” Hyukjae bragged before drinking another glass of soju.

 

Jongwoon snorted. “Not true,” he mumbled, smacking Hyukjae on the head playfully.

 

“It’s true!” Hyukjae whined. “I can even control your emotions,” he braggingly exclaimed while crossing his arms against his chest.

 

Yesung laughed. Hyukjae always brags about how being able to control his feelings and being able to relieve his stress; it never fails to make him laugh. “Yeah yeah,” he just accepted as he playfully touched the younger’s philtrum.

 

“Yah, hyung!” Hyukjae tried to stop his hyung but to no avail. “Siwonnie will get jealous,” he teased playfully.

 

Jongwoon frowned. Siwon will get jealous? He was the one feeling that way right now. The actor had been talking with Donghae for a while now. What the are they talking about? Jongwoon let go of Hyukjae and turned his attention to the two. Are they talking about his Heechul-hyung? “Yah!” he grabbed the back of Siwon’s shirt to make the actor look at him. “What are you two whispering about?” he asked angrily.

 

Donghae smiled nervously. “His love life,” he wasn’t lying but it made him sweat. He gulped a glass of soju to reduce his nervousness.

 

Upon hearing those words, tears immediately rolled down from Yesung’s beautiful eyes and it made Siwon panic. Heechul warned him about Jongwoon being emotional when drunk but he didn’t know the author could cry this fast. Donghae began crying as well after seeing his Jongwoon cry because of him.

 

“Hyung…” Siwon whispered as he tried to wipe the tears from the author’s eyes but Yesung immediately moved to Donghae to do that.

 

“Don’t cry, Donghae-ah,” Jongwoon touched the younger’s philtrum. “It’s not your fault, it’s Siwon’s.”

 

“Why me?” Siwon whined.

 

Jongwoon turned to look at Siwon. “Yah! I already told you Heechul-hyung doesn’t like you,” he said as he sat beside the actor. “Ah, my head hurts,” he grunted as he took another drink.

 

“Stop it if you’re already drunk,” Siwon said but didn’t stop the author from drinking; instead, he put an arm around his hyung’s shoulder, pulling him closer. Maybe he was already drunk too.

 

Feeling the actor’s arm around him, Yesung felt shivers run down his spine. He looked up at the taller and saw his handsome face. Can I touch it? He thought and realized that he said it out loud when Siwon looked at him. Without waiting for a reply, he kneeled beside Siwon and moved his hand to reach for Siwon’s philtrum, but the latter backed away.

 

“W-What are you doing, hyung?” Siwon was moving backwards as he wanted to increase the distance between him and his hyung. He might like the man but Siwon was still a gentleman. Yesung was drunk and he didn’t want to take advantage of him in this situation.

 

“I just,” Yesung moved closer to Siwon but just like those cliché movies they watched, he was drunk, and his knees gave out.

 

“Hyung—” Siwon fell down on the floor with Jongwoon on top of him. “Hyung, you’re too—” he was cut off when a finger touched the skin between his nose and lips.

 

“wanted to touch your philtrum,” Yesung continued despite the fall. He chuckled when he saw the blush on Siwon’s cheeks. “You’re so cute,” he sat up and laughed loudly when the blush on the younger darkened.

 

“Hyung…” Siwon whispered exhaustedly as he hid his face behind his arms. Was the heaven testing him today? His hyung was sitting comfortably on his stomach and was just innocently touching that ‘philtrum’ of his.

 

“Don’t hide your face!” Yesung laughed as he leaned down, decreasing the distance between their faces. He removed one of Siwon’s hand and pinned it down on the floor while his free hand touched Siwon’s philtrum again.

 

“Hyung…” How many times had he said it? I’m sorry. He was sorry for enjoying this situation. He felt guilty because his hyung was just totally drunk. “Hyung,” his free hand held the hand that was touching his philtrum. They looked into each other’s eyes and it was now the author’s turn to blush.

 

Yesung didn’t know what to do now that he realized the compromising situation they were in.

 

“Ok, that’s enough,” Hyukjae clapped his hands (after saving the video of the two, of course) and both turned their heads towards him. “Who wants to sing?”

 

“Me!!!” The oblivious Donghae cheerfully answered. Hyukjae quickly the karaoke he set up before drinking and gave the microphone to the drunk Donghae.

 

Siwon sighed. He wrapped his arm around his hyung’s waist before he sat up.

 

“S-Sorry,” Jongwoon apologized, pouting.

 

Siwon stared at the author who was sitting on his lap. Jongwoon looked like a kicked puppy with those tearful eyes. He gripped his hyung’s arm one last time just to make sure that his sanity really was back already. Thank God he was a gentleman. If he wasn’t, he would have already attacked the innocent author.

 

Yesung removed himself from Siwon’s lap and just settled sitting beside the younger. “Can I still touch your philtrum?”

 

Siwon looked at the shorter and laughed. He placed an arm over his hyung’s shoulder and pulled him closer again. “Of course,” he smiled.

 

“Duet~” Donghae gave the other microphone to his Yesung-hyung.

 

Jongwoon glanced at the screen and saw Donghae’s favorite song ‘One More Chance’ and the younger loved to sing it with him, telling him that his voice was wonderful. “Ok,” he smiled, ruffling Donghae’s long hair.

 

Donghae started singing and his clear voice was pleasant to everyone’s ears. Siwon couldn’t believe at first that this crybaby had that voice. But what really stole his attention away from the light weight of his Jongwoon-hyung leaning on his much bigger body was Jongwoon’s voice. He didn’t think that it was possible to fall even more in love with the author but once he heard that singing voice, he knew there was no way out.

 

Siwon took a glass full of soju and drank it all. He didn’t care anymore. He’s getting drunk today.

 

By the time they finished drinking the bottles of soju, Donghae and Hyukjae were already sprawled out on the floor, sleeping. Siwon, himself, was too drunk but not drunk enough to pass out. Jongwoon was still a little ok because he fell asleep a little in the middle of their karaoke session.

 

“Are you ok?” Jongwoon asked the actor beside him. When the younger nodded, he stood up, albeit feeling a little dizzy, to clean up their mess.

 

“I’ll help you, hyung,” Siwon forced himself to stand up and ran after his beloved hyung but he tripped uncoolly and it only made the author worry.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” Yesung kneeled beside the idiot actor to help him sit up. “Are you ok?” He made the younger lean on the sofa behind him. When he received no answer, he looked at the younger’s face and saw that he was staring at him. “W-what?” he stuttered.

 

“I like you, hyung,” Siwon held his hyung’s hands with his. “So much… I like you,” he whispered with more sincerity in his voice this time.

 

Jongwoon forced a laugh. He actually felt a stab on his chest. “You’re so drunk. I’m not Heechul-hyung, you know,” he tried to take his hands away, but they were only held tighter.

 

Why does his hyung keep on brushing him off? Does he not have any chance? “I like you, Jongwoon-hyung,” he said the name clearly as he let a tear drop down his face. “It has always been you. Can’t you give me a chance?”

 

Jongwoon gulped. Is this true? Siwon was drunk. What should he do? What should he say? He was drunk as well, and he surely couldn’t think straight. What was the right thing to do? Thinking only made his dizziness worse. Why now?

 

Siwon didn’t like the confused state Jongwoon was in. “I’m sorry,” he apologized. “You don’t have to answer now. You won’t have to answer tomorrow as well,” he assured the man, smiling. “Please don’t hate me,” he pleaded. Did he even deserve the man in front of him? He was ahead of himself for even confessing. Too much for saying that he was a man of actions, not words. He suddenly felt his confidence slipping away.

 

“D-Don’t cry, please,” Jongwoon smiled as he wiped Siwon’s tears.

 

Too kind.

 

“Let’s talk about this when I’m ready,” Jongwoon whispered and smiled again when Siwon nodded.

 

 

“Thank you!” Jongwoon bowed to everyone at the scene. “Thanks for your hard work.” They just finished shooting the last scene. The scene was really intense; it almost made him cry. Siwon was really a great actor.

 

Nothing really changed between them after that drinking session. To be honest, Jongwoon tried acting like he didn’t remember anything just so he wouldn’t have to experience that awkward situation again but Siwon talked to him the day after that, telling him that it was all true and that he understood that it might be a little too sudden so he was willing to wait.

 

Jongwoon was now even more aware of Siwon. All those affectionate stares he received from the younger and how he was always being taken care of didn’t go unnoticed now. He had just realized that Siwon had liked him from the very start and not his Heechul-hyung. All those actions were meant for him, to show Siwon’s love for him. He didn’t give a direct answer to Siwon, he just said that it was okay and that he was sorry for not noticing. Yet, the younger continued to show his love for him. It made him feel warm, knowing that he can be loved.

 

“Oh!” Jongwoon was walking towards their waiting room, absentmindedly, and he didn’t know that there was a not so deep hole on his way (part of the scene) and obviously, he fell. “O-Ouch,” he groaned.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Siwon was immediately on his side and helped him get out of the hole.

 

“Are you hurt? Why are you so clumsy?” Siwon reached his hyung’s hand to help him get out of the hole.

 

Jongwoon saw the look of worry mixed with a little bit of anger and annoyance in the younger’s eyes and he felt guilty. This was not actually the first time he made Siwon worry. He would occasionally trip over his own feet or thin air; he would just trip a lot like it was some kind of weird hobby. On worse days, he would spill his drinks (most of the time a hot coffee) over himself. These made the Siwon worry and be protective of him; he felt guilty for liking the feeling of that. “W-wait,” he winced when he felt pain on his ankle.

 

“You’re hurt?”

 

There were suddenly a lot of people surrounding him.

 

 

That was how Yesung made it to the headline of the news again. ’Scene Stealer’ Stealer, that was how they described him. There were a lot of news media in the scene since it was the last day of shooting. And although he wasn’t part of the action scene (or any scene in particular), he was the one who ended up injured while not one of the actors or stunt man were hurt at all.

 

Why ‘Scene Stealer’ Stealer, you ask? Apparently, Siwon, the actual scene stealer in the movie, was being interviewed at that time and when they heard a loud thud, the actor quickly ran to where he was. It was all caught on camera. The reporters were being very creative by writing that he stole Siwon, the real ‘Scene Stealer’, from the scene.

 

Ah so embarrassing. Jongwoon hid his face behind his small hands. He was on his bed. He had been on his bed since that incident since he couldn’t walk properly. The injury wasn’t that serious, but the doctor required him to stay in bed until he felt no pain in walking anymore.

 

“Stop thinking about it,” Siwon said as he sat on Yesung’s bed. It was such an obvious hole and he couldn’t figure out why his hyung did not see it. He found it cute, how clumsy his hyung was, but it made him worry most of the time.

 

Jongwoon glared at the younger. He was still not over the fact that he was scolded a lot by Choi Siwon, someone who was obviously younger than him, and by a lot, he meant that Siwon scolded him the entire time they were in the hospital after the doctor confirmed that it was just a sprain and there was no need to worry so much. “Where is Heechul-hyung?” he asked, crossing his arms against his chest as he looked away.

 

“He’s doing some grocery,” Siwon answered.

 

“Hyukjae?”

 

“School.”

 

“Donghae?”

 

“Stop looking for someone else. I’m here to take care of you,” Siwon calmly told the author. “And Donghae is in school as well.” He was aware why his hyung was mad. He didn’t like it when he was scolded by the younger but what else was Siwon supposed to do? That wasn’t the first time his hyung fell. Jongwoon trips over everything, he thought his hyung was lucky to still be alive now. That was an exaggeration, but you get what he was feeling, right? “I was only worried. I’m sorry.”

 

Of course, this was the gentleman Siwon. He would definitely apologize first even if he wasn’t the wrong one. Jongwoon would have given in and apologize first if Siwon was still to scold him today but the younger just had to be a softy. How was Jongwoon supposed to feel now? “You know, you could have just scolded me again today,” he turned to look at the younger, now feeling guilty.

 

“I did that before and I was only treated coldly,” Siwon retorted.

 

Jongwoon felt like his head was about to explode. He was already fully aware that what he did was wrong, alright? Siwon didn’t have to rub it in his face and make him feel even more guilty than he already was. “That’s why!” he threw a pillow to the actor and Siwon caught it. “I would have apologized if you just scolded me, but you just had to apologize first,” his tone was still grumpy.

 

Siwon smiled. Was Jongwoon feeling guilty? “How could I still scold you after you ignored my text and calls for three days?” he asked, and he just received a glare from the older. It’s fun to tease the author. “If you’re feeling guilty, then just apologize. I will accept it willingly,” Siwon smirked.

 

“Damn if I will!” Jongwoon shouted, throwing another pillow towards the other. He got up from bed and was abruptly stopped by the younger.

 

“What are you doing?!”

 

Oh, there he goes. Siwon’s tone was angry again. Jongwoon just stood up and the younger was already about to explode. “Siwon, it’s been three days. It was not serious. I can stand and walk perfectly now,” he informed the other as he walked out of the room, followed by the younger.

 

“What?”

 

Yesung looked back at the younger and saw that the other was shocked, shocked that he could really walk perfectly. “What?”

 

Siwon stared at the author before he brought his hand up to run through his hair, feeling like he was fooled. “Heechul-hyung told me that you still can’t walk and that you needed a lot of help.”

 

Jongwoon snorted. So that was why Siwon seemed to be off today. He was still really worried. “You’re gullible,” he laughed as he walked back closer to the younger. “If you’re so worried, why don’t you carry me to the kitchen. I’m hungry,” he jokingly said as he touched Siwon’s philtrum. He was about to walk away again but was stopped when he felt arms wrapping around his thighs and he was suddenly lifted but it wasn’t the romantic position you always see in the movie. “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” Jongwoon flailed as he was placed over the younger’s shoulder like he was some naughty kid.

 

“You told me to carry you,” Siwon smirked. Now, he wasn’t feeling down. This was his revenge for making him feel so worried in the past days.

 

“I’m not a kid, put me down!” Jongwoon yelled. “I swear to God—,” he was cut off when he was suddenly placed down on a chair. They were now in the kitchen and Siwon was staring at him, smirking. Jongwoon glared, feeling insulted. “I hate you! I hate you so much!”

 

Siwon laughed. “Yeah, I love you too,” he then went to prepare food for Jongwoon. “I know you can’t hate me,” he commented.

 

Jongwoon watched as Siwon microwaved the food his beloved Heechul-hyung cooked for him. “And why is that?”

 

The microwave dinged and Siwon took out Jongwoon’s food. He brought it to the table and smirked when he saw that the author was still glaring at him. “I heard you like my philtrum the most,” he laughed.

 

Jongwoon blushed. That was true. But that was supposed to be a secret. Heechul-hyung!!! “Don’t be so full of yourself!!!” he stood up to hit the actor, but his wrist was held, stopping him. “What?”

 

“Nothing,” Siwon chuckled. Embarrassed Jongwoon looked cute. “Let’s eat.”

 

 

“I told you to eat more,” Siwon told the author. They ate together, but as usual, Jongwoon couldn’t even finish his meal and it wasn’t even that many to begin with while he already finished his.  “You’re too thin. How many times do I have to tell you?”

 

“How many times do I have to tell you that I can’t?!” Jongwoon retorted angrily.

 

Heechul already told Siwon about this a long time ago. Heechul didn’t like Jongwoon’s bad eating habit, but he didn’t like to talk about it. They always end up fighting. But that didn’t mean that he consented already to that bad habit, though he was at least thankful that Jongwoon never skipped a meal now, although the portion was still very small. Back when Yesung was still studying, a day would pass by without Yesung eating a single meal at all. Siwon wanted to change that ß It wasn’t new to Heechul. Yesung’s past relationships had tried that before, and they ended up parting. He wouldn’t and would never hope for the same to happen again this time. He just wished for Jongwoon to stop hurting anymore.

 

“Just eat more, please,” Siwon repeated. Jongwoon would gladly finish all the coffee in the world but not a full meal.

 

“I can’t, why can’t you understand?” Jongwoon glared at Siwon. He was already tired of explaining. Siwon already knew what he went through before, why does he keep on forcing him to do something that he cannot do? Siwon only looked at him worriedly and he hated it. He hated how he didn’t want to see the disappointed look on the other. “I’m sorry,” he pressed his palms on both of his eyes to stop the tears from falling down his cheeks. He didn’t want to disappoint Siwon, but he also couldn’t eat any more than this. Just thinking about it made his stomach feel sick and want to throw up.

 

“Just one more spoonful, please?” Siwon bargained. The older barely finished half of his meal but adding one more spoon would be helpful, right? Jongwoon had to try little by little until he felt confident eating a full meal again.

 

“Ok,” Jongwoon wiped his tears before taking a spoonful of his food. He still hesitated but he ate it anyway. He chewed on it a few times before swallowing then drank the water Siwon gave him. “Thanks,” he thanked Siwon for his assistance, but his mind couldn’t forget the fact that he just ate another spoonful. He really wanted to throw up and he felt his stomach already pushing it back up. “E-Excuse me,” he stuttered before he hurriedly stood up and was about to go to the restroom but was stopped by Siwon.

 

“Don’t throw up,” Siwon knew this bad habit as well that’s why they barely got any progress.

 

“W-What?!” Jongwoon felt like crying. “Let me go!” He tried to free his arm from Siwon’s strong grip. How could Siwon ask something so impossible? “Siwon!” He hit the hand the was holding him.

 

“I missed you, hyung,” Siwon pulled the author in a hug. He wrapped his arms around Jongwoon’s small waist and embraced him tight. What he said was out of the blue, but it was true. The last time Siwon had seen the author was before he left the hospital. His schedule was full after that and Jongwoon didn’t help by ignoring all his texts and calls. How could he not miss the author? But he didn’t say that just to inform his hyung. Jongwoon was like this because whatever was in his head kept on telling him that he didn’t deserve to eat so taking Jongwoon away from those thoughts would help the author.

 

“Y-You are so embarrassing,” Jongwoon muttered but he proceeded to wrap his arms around Siwon anyway. He was aware why Siwon suddenly did this. Siwon wanted to take his mind away from the bad thoughts and he had to admit, the younger was doing a good job. “I don’t like sappy people,” he forced a chuckle. He still felt afraid, afraid that he would throw up if Siwon let go of him. Siwon must have felt that because shivers went down his spine when he felt Siwon’s strong arms hugging him tighter.

 

Siwon snorted. “That’s not what your heart says though?” he questioned jokingly. “I’ll hug you all day hyung, you don’t have to worry at all,” he jokingly said but he would willingly do it if it would help clear Yesung’s mind.

 

Yesung wiped a tear from his cheek again before he looked up at Siwon. “Thank you,” he smiled cutely.

 

“I promise to cook more delicious food so please stop this ugliness.”

 

Siwon and Jongwoon were surprised when they heard Heechul’s voice and Jongwoon immediately tried to pull away but Siwon’s strong arms prevented him. “That’s impossible,” Siwon said as he looked at Heechul. He wasn’t able to concentrate on his last interviews because Heechul told him that the injury was still hurting the author a lot. “I won’t be stopping anytime soon or anytime at all,” he smiled because he liked hugging Jongwoon and if Heechul hated that, then this can count as his revenge for Heechul lying to him.

 

 

“Did we really have to this?” Jongwoon asked his Heechul-hyung again. They were in car headed to where the premiere night for his movie would take place. So, he perfectly understood that they had to go to the salon before that but what he didn’t understand was why did they have to have their hair thoroughly bleached and colored white. He was aware of how dynamic his hyung’s hairstyles could be, but he didn’t have to be dragged into this, right?

 

“You’re beautiful. Don’t worry,” Heechul commented as he pinched Jongwoon’s cheeks, not really answering the question of the younger.

 

“Hyung!” Jongwoon whined.

 

Heechul chuckled. Jongwoon only acted like a kid in front of him so only him could see this other cute side of the younger. “Don’t you like it?” He asked the younger. “We’ll look good together if we have the same hair color,” he answered.

 

Jongwoon didn’t understand it, still. They have the same hair color before this, black. And don’t they always look good together? He wanted to ask that, but they arrived at the scene and someone from outside opened their car. Yup. Walking on the red carpet with a lot of media to take pictures of them. As if his life couldn’t get worse. “Hyung,” he held his hyung’s hand, stopping the older from getting out of the car.

 

Heechul looked back and saw the fear in Yesung’s eyes. Jongwoon had been working in the outside world for the past months that he forgot his little brother still feared the public. He smiled. “How cute,” he poked Jongwoon’s waist, tickling him. “It’s fine. Let’s go,” he intertwined their hands and led Jongwoon out of the car.

 

Outside, there were lots of camera clicking and flashing and Jongwoon felt overwhelmed and he felt nervous but still, he endured it, knowing that his Heechul-hyung was there.

 

“You should smile,” Heechul whispered at the younger’s ear, chuckling a little. Jongwoon’s expression had been so stiff since they stepped out of the car and although the younger still looked good with his stoic expression, smiling a little wouldn’t hurt, right?

 

Jongwoon stared at his brother for a second before forming a shy smile on his lips. He smiled, albeit shyly, at the cameras surrounding them.

 

That’s what Heechul wanted. He wanted to show off to the world his beautiful brother and he was glad that Jongwoon was getting the attention he deserved.

 

They walked the red carpet and stopped for another photo shoot before they were able to get inside the cinema. They sat beside each other and Jongwoon was finally able to breath comfortably. “I almost cried,” Jongwoon whispered, tapping his chest proudly for being brave.

 

“I should do that for you,” Heechul laughed at his brother’s silly behavior. He ruffled Jongwoon’s hair, making the younger grumpy again. “You were really brave,” he complimented the author.

 

Jongwoon showed a genuine smile to his hyung. “Thank you,” he thanked. He took his phone out of his pocket and saw lots of messages and missed calls, most are from the main actor. 9 missed calls. He opened it and smiled when he saw Siwon’s encouraging messages for him. He couldn’t touch his phone in the car earlier since he was too nervous but Siwon had been giving him courage since last month, after he opened up about how much he didn’t want to go to the premier night. What made him suddenly frown was the latest messages from the actor, all in capital letters.

 

“WHAT WAS THAT?”

 

-Siwon

 

“YOU DYED YOUR HAIR?”

 

-Siwon

 

It’s on the news, already? Jongwoon thought. The movie must be more popular than he thought.

 

“WHY DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR WITHOUT TELLING ME?”

 

-Siwon

 

“Hyung,” Jongwoon caught his Heechul-hyung’s attention again. “I don’t think Siwon likes my hair color.”

 

Heechul arched an eyebrow, “You want Siwon to like your hair?” he teased and the younger blushed, realizing what he had just said. “Let me see,” he took Jongwoon’s phone and read his messages. He pfft-ed. “I don’t think so,” he flicked Jongwoon’s forehead. “Stop being so negative, ok? You look great, don’t worry,” he assured the younger before giving him a peck on the cheeks.

 

Yesung was still worried. He messages people with big letters only if he’s mad. So, he was sure that Siwon was mad at him.

 

“Are you mad?”

 

-Jongwoon

 

Jongwoon waited for a reply. He received Siwon’s last message 2 minutes ago so Siwon should still be able to reply, right? But after waiting for a few minutes, 5… 10… 15… Jongwoon felt anxious. It would be a lie if he didn’t admit that he already liked Siwon. The actor had been there for him every time. He was now able to eat a good amount of meal (but not a full meal, yet), thanks to his efforts. He appreciates all the time they spent together, the exchange of messages, as well as the long hours of call. The past few months had been really happy for him, so he didn’t want Siwon to get mad at him now.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

-Jongwoon

 

“You don’t have to ignore me.”

 

-Jongwoon

 

Jongwoon sighed after waiting for a reply after a few minutes. Siwon was definitely mad. “Hyung, I’ll just go to the restroom,” he said as he stood up and put his phone in his pocket.

 

“Don’t think too much,” Heechul reminded Jongwoon and he received a nod.

 

Once Jongwoon was in the restroom, he went directly to the sink and stared at the mirror. His white hair didn’t look so bad on him. He touched it and he felt a little insecure. Maybe it didn’t suit him. Why else would Siwon be mad? Maybe his eyes were fooling him. Maybe he looked ugly with this hair. Maybe the black suit he was wearing didn’t suit him either. Even the accesso— He suddenly felt like throwing up, his anxiety taking over him.

 

“Hyung!”

 

The door of the restroom opened, and there was Siwon, standing in the doorway. “I went to your seat because you weren’t replying and Heechul-hyung told me you were here,” Siwon went inside and closed the door behind him. He was in the red carpet earlier when his hyung replied to him. He also did a little interview that was why he couldn’t reply immediately. “God, how did you even think of that,” he laughed as he walked near the author. “Hyung, seems like I still need to make you understand—," he stopped midway when he saw the author’s eyes through the mirror. “Are you ok?”

 

Jongwoon just stood there, frozen. He wasn’t staring at himself anymore. He stared at the man next to him, the perfect man who had been occupying his mind and heart these past months, the perfect man he probably didn’t deserve.

 

Siwon stared for a moment, trying to read his hyung’s mind. He’d known and witnessed Jongwoon insecurities, negativities and anxieties the first months he spent with the Kims. They hadn’t seen Jongwoon in this state for the past few months, so they thought that he had already overcome it. But seeing this again broke Siwon’s heart. “Hyung,” he held Jongwoon’s hand to take him back to reality. “Look at me,” he made the man turn so they weren’t looking at the mirror.

 

“I’m sorry, I…” Jongwoon tried to push Siwon away. He didn’t want to be seen in this state, when his anxiety was taking over him. He didn’t want the actor to see this ugly side again.

 

“It’s fine,” Siwon hugged the older. “Come on, breathe.”

 

“I need to puke, Siwon,” Jongwoon tried to push Siwon away. He wanted to be alone. There was so much in his mind. He just realized that he ate a lot earlier. It felt ok, but why did he feel so disgusted now?

 

“Just think of me, hyung, please,” Siwon pleaded. He didn’t want Jongwoon to go back to the state he was in before.

 

“I can’t,” Jongwoon whispered. He kept on trying to push the man away, but he couldn’t, not with his trembling hands. “You hate me, right?” he asked, mumbling.

 

“Hyung, I’ll never hate you,” Siwon answered as he cupped Jongwoon’s face with his big hands. “Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow, ok?” he smiled. He just wanted to assure the author that he was not mad.

 

“But—,” Jongwoon closed his eyes and finally let his tears fall down his cheeks when he received a kiss on the forehead.

 

“I saw you on the news and you looked really beautiful and everyone saw you first before me,” Siwon started to explain. “I got jealous. I’m sorry. I wished you had shown it to me first,” he confessed.

 

“My hair?” Jongwoon looked at Siwon’s eyes which were staring back at him worriedly.

 

“I like it. I like it so much.”

 

“You don’t hate me?”

 

“I love you.”

 

Jongwoon couldn’t stop staring. Siwon had always done a good job on taking his mind away from his worst self. He had always been really thankful. And sometimes, he couldn’t help but selfishly wish that he could have Siwon all for himself. “Thank you,” he tiptoed and reached for Siwon’s lips.

 

It was now Siwon’s turn to freeze. Was what he feeling real? He felt soft lips against his. He was sure that it was only him and Jongwoon in the restroom so if his brain was working well, this is Kim Jongwoon’s lips kissing him, right?

 

Jongwoon was about to pull away from the innocent kiss, feeling how the younger had frozen in his spot cutely. He gasped when he felt a hand placed on the back of his neck and he was pulled closer again. This time, they kissed for real. He felt embarrassed, the way his lower lip was being bitten harshly and how the younger’s tongue explored his mouth just showed how skilled Siwon was. He didn’t like that Siwon was more skillful than him, so he tried to fight back but to no avail. “Siwon,” he tried to pull away. He had to breathe. They needed to breathe but Siwon wouldn’t stop kissing him. “Ngh…” his knees felt weak and were about to gave out when he felt an arm wrap around his waist strongly and pulled him closer. “Can’t…” he was pushed to the wall and there really was no way out for him anymore. It felt good, being manhandled like this. Were kisses supposed to feel this good? “Haa….” He was finally able to breathe, his eyes still closed. He felt his lower lip being bitten again and he lightly punch Siwon’s chest to protest.

 

Siwon gave his hyung one last peck on the lips before he pressed their foreheads together. “You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to kiss you,” he smiled before pulling away, giving them enough space to breathe. “When you…” he looked at Jongwoon’s dazed eyes and chuckled. Was Jongwoon’s brain still working? He hoped so. “When you have those thoughts again, just think of me. Never forget that I love you,” he’d gladly repeat that over and over until those words are tattooed on Jongwoon’s mind. “I love you,” he repeated before pulling the author in a warm embrace.

 

Jongwoon hugged the younger back, smiling against his broad chest. “I love you, too,” he whispered shyly.

 

“Are you done because I’m tired of driving people away from here,” a voice from the other side of the door shouted.

 

Siwon completely forgot about Heechul who accompanied him to the rest room, and he laughed. He combed Yesung’s hair neatly with his hand and touched his lips if there were any smeared lipstick before he gave the author a last peck on the lips. “Let’s go?” he offered a hand for the shorter to take.

 

Jongwoon gladly took it and smiled. “Yeah.”

 

 

Jongwoon apparently made it on the headline of the news again the next day. There were lots of articles about him. But not just about him.

 

‘SCENE STEALER’ RUNS IN THE BLOOD’

 

At least, it wasn’t just him this time. Apparently, no one knew before that they were brothers. They were just always together, and finally, one reporter bravely asked them why and both were shocked that they didn’t know. Everyone thought they were childhood friends or something. That was when they realized they never really told anyone except Siwon.

 

They were pretty sure some staffs asked Siwon what their relationship was, so the siblings asked the actor. Siwon told them that he just shrugged at people, because he thought that they wanted it to be kept secret. Heechul was actually just an editor by chance because he was the one who discovered Jongwoon’s talent and since he had background in literature, he just went on with it. Heechul was actually a famous host, producer and model so Siwon just assumed that they didn’t want to be known as brothers because, well, Jongwoon didn’t like crowd.

 

‘SCENE STEALERS STOLEN BY SCENE STEALER?’

 

This one made Jongwoon blushed. When they were at the after party, Siwon stuck by his side. It wasn’t a secret that Siwon were close to the brothers. But a drunk Siwon meant a more clingy Siwon; that was how they made it to the news. Jongwoon was glad his Heechul-hyung didn’t leave his side as well or else, this would have been a big issue. The three were thought to have developed friendship during the shooting.

 

“So, you two are together now?” Heechul asked his little brother. They were sitting beside each other on the sofa. They were about to watch a Disney movie Heechul was dying to see.

 

“Y-Yeah,” Jongwoon answered, blushing.

 

“Still want to kill me for forcing you to go public?”

 

Jongwoon gave his brother a tight hug. “No,” he hugged his hyung tightly.

 

“You’ve become really clingy,” Heechul huffed, he wrapped an arm around Jongwoon’s waist anyway, pulling the younger closer.

 

“I love you, hyung,” Jongwoon whispered.

 

“Please don’t forget that I am here,” Siwon, who was sitting beside Jongwoon, pouted.

 

Jongwoon laughed and shifted to hug his now boyfriend, Choi Siwon.

 

“We’re here!” Donghae and Hyukjae, who were tasked to buy the snacks, finally came back with bags full of snacks and beers.

 

Jongwoon smiled. He was already so contented with his life before, when he was just hiding, when he was just a mysterious writer. He never thought about going in public, never imagined appearing on tv and news site. But he did. With the help of these people. And his life felt a lot happier since then.

 

 


 

Hope you like the story. Don't forget to upvote and leave a comment!

Thank you for reading :)