-Finale-

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough

 

 

"Hae, I-"

"No, Hyuk, we already agreed when we established this relationship."

"But Hae-"

"For the last time, Lee Hyukjae, let's not be selfish." The black-haired stated firmly, wanting to end the conversation. He got in the driver's seat, starting the car.

The blonde looked conflicted, but sighed heavily, "Okay, Hae…" and got in the passenger's seat, his heart in pain.

 

 

As you drive me to my house
I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down

 

 


The drive back home was quiet. No one spoke a word. Hyukjae glanced at the raven-haired, hoping for him glanced back. However, Donghae kept his eyes on the road, oblivious of his broken lover next to him. 

Hyukjae looked away, staring at the rain outside that was falling down heavily, as silent tears started rolling down to his cheeks. Without him knowing, his lover glanced at him with guilt.

 

 


You and I both have to hide on the outside
Where I can't be yours and you can't be mine

 

 

 

When they finally made it in their apartment, Donghae pulled the rapper into his embrace, wrapping his arms tightly around the slim waist, his chin on the shoulder. Hyukjae was startled, but he wrapped his arms around the vocalist's neck, accepting the warm hug. Tears rolling down again, but this time, he seeked for his lover's comfort.

Donghae caressed gently Hyukjae's back, giving him the comfort that he needed.

“I'm sorry,” he whispered, halting his hand movement, "for being the cause of your tears..."

 

 

But I know this, we got a love that is homeless

 


“It's alright…”

 

But he wasn't...

 

 

 

Why can't I hold you in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours

 

 

 

But that night didn't change anything in Donghae's behaviour towards him.

 

After they safely landed back to Seoul after successfully performing at SM Family Concert in Japan, the two got in different vans.

"Hyuk, are you alright?" Jungsoo asked the younger as he saw the gloomy look in his face.

Tears threatening to fall, "Hyung…" the leader's felt a pang in his heart as he heard the younger's voice cracked, "Does Donghae still love me?" He cried.

But Jungsoo didn't dare say a word. 


Like Hyukjae, he didn't know the answer himself but a certain raven-haired named Lee Donghae.

 

 

Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm yours

 

 


Hyukjae entered his apartment, tiredly. Unfortunately, he has to leave again tomorrow for his scedhule in China. He sighed tiredly. He stared at the empty living room. Suddenly, his stupid tears started to fall down again. How many times does he have to cry.


“Oh gosh, we're not a couple." 

 

He remembered his lover's words during an interview back when they were promoting their new album "Danger". 

It hurts.

It hurts that they can't say how much they are in love with each other. Are they even? Or is it one-sided? Is Hyukjae the only in love with the latter?

 

It's obvious you're mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter