Chapter 3: Only You

Unconditional Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Jiyong was taking a shower, Sohee was left siting on the bed thinking about what just happened again. Everytime they have , Jiyong lets her go immediately without even saying something to her. She wonders when will he ever just hold her and cuddle with her after the act. But never even once did Jiyong do it to her. She asked him many times about it but the same thing happens all over.

 

Jiyong and Sohee were never in a relationship in the first place and she hated it. She wanted to have Jiyong all by herself but he never wanted any connection with her except . The sad part for her is everytime he asks her out, she already knew what he wants and still agrees to it. They get on in it immediately and she couldn’t even say no to him. She loves him so much that she thinks he can get Jiyong to ask her to marry him by giving herself to him everytime. She hated all the girls linked to Jiyong but can’t even do anything since they didn’t have any label at all.

 

‘What am I? Am I a to him?’ She was talking to herself. ‘But I love him so much. I can’t let anyone on him except me.’

 

She knew well that Jiyong also meets other girls like Kiko, a Japanese model. She, Kiko and all the other girls have the same set-up with Jiyong... No relationship, only casual .

 

Ahn Sohee isn’t just an ordinary girl. She is an actress and a popular one indeed. She wanted to be introduced dating Jiyong but he had always refused. She would do everything to get Jiyong’s heart but he never opened up to her.

 

Jiyong had been gifting his girls expensive items everytime. Bags, clothes, accessories, jewelries, all of them were from different well known brands. He knew that the girls wanted to tie him to them but he couldn’t do that. He never saw anyone of them as his other half. He couldn’t imagine himself being married and having children to any of them. He hated clingy girls and Sohee was starting to become one. When a girl is being clingy, he’ll cut-off ties with her immediately.

 

After showering, Jiyong dressed-up and left the room immediately without even talking to her.

 

Sohee was always hurt everytime he does that but she knows that this is what will always happen afterwards.

 

...

 

At that night, Seunghyun and Jiyong were at a high end bar in Itaewon.

 

“How’s work?” Seunghyun was having his usual drink. The bartender already know what kind of wine Seunghyun and Jiyong drink since they were regulars at this club.

 

“Nothing’s new. The Incheon Project hasn’t started yet.” Jiyong was bobbing his head with the music.

 

“Why don’t you just look for another company so you can start with it? It’s been weeks Jiyong.”

 

“I won’t look for another company. This project will start soon. Trust me.”

 

“But uncle thinks you are just playing with it.”

 

Just then, two girls came near them. One girl hugged Jiyong immediately. He looked over his shoulders and saw that it was Sohee. The other girl was Aileen, she was already talking to Seungyun. Both of them sat beside the two men and also ordered their drinks.

 

Seunghyun suddenly remembered something and called out to Jiyong. “Hey Jiyong, do you know that Dara and Minho are already back in Seoul?”

 

“Yeah.” Jiyong was nonchalantly answering while Sohee was sticking to him like a leech.

 

“Really? When? Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

Jiyong just shrugged his shoulders. “I was busy.”

 

“Who are Dara and Minho?” Sohee saw Jiyong smiled through his glass. She stiffened hearing another girl’s name.

 

“Oh, they were our classmates in high school.” Seunghyun politely answered Sohee then looked at his drink. “I wonder how Dara looks now. She already had a pretty face even then especially without the glasses. If she looks as good as what the magazines and the pictures in the internet shows then nobody would ever think that she was a nerd in high school.”

 

Sohee didn’t like the sound of it. ‘Another girl again?’ She thought to herself.

 

“Can you introduce me to your friends Jiyong? I want to meet them.” She asked in a sweet voice.

 

“I need to go.” Jiyong said to Senghyun while ignoring Sohee.

 

“What?” asked Seunghyun. “Why?”

 

“I have a meeting tomorrow.”

 

“Will you bring me home Jiyong?” Sohee tried to ask again sweetly.

 

“You know I never brought you home Sohee. Don’t you have your car? I can give you money so you can take the taxi home.” Jiyong was about to bring his wallet out.

 

“Jiyong, I’m an actress. I’m popular. I can’t be seen riding a taxi home!” yelled Sohee.

 

People were already looking at their direction.

 

“I’ll bring both you and your friend home Sohee.” Seunghyun looked at Jiyong. “Go now Jiyong. I’ll take care of this.” He knew what is happening between the two but he didn’t want to meddle though Jiyong is his bestfriend. He knew that no woman is special to him except family.

 

Sohee was so irritated. She couldn’t make Jiyong do what she wants even though she asks it politely or even sweetly. She wanted to feel special to Jiyong. She wanted Jiyong to treat her special.

 

...

 

Jiyong left the bar and drove at a cake shop. He bought a blueberry cheesecake and had it wrapped up well. This is his mom’s favorite. Everytime he visits their home, he always makes sure to buy this for her.

 

He doesn’t live with his mom and dad anymore. Their home is located in the outskirts of Seoul. His mom wanted a quiet and peaceful place so they decided to purchase a home in the area. It was a two-storey mansion with beautiful garden in the front yard. It was a classical house design and filled with furnitures and decorations according to his mom’s taste. His father let his mom decide whatever she likes since she was also good at it.

 

Jiyong lives in an exclusive apartment in Central Seoul. His place was very modern and luxurious. It has a master’s bedroom and a guest bedroom, a very spacious living room with a bar and a beautiful modern kitchen. He doesn’t really know how to cook but a chef comes once in a while when he requests for it. Security is very tight in this place so nobody can just visit without any notice. He never brought any girl in his apartment except his family.

 

He drove to his parent’s place in his lamborghini surprising them. He kissed his mom in the cheek.

 

“It’s late at night and you smell like wine. Where have you been?” Mrs. Kwon was delighted to see him but she hated the idea of him drinking and driving. He is driving a supercar for God’s sake and she didn’t want the idea of Jiyong driving it so fast... She took the cake that his son handed.

 

“Mom, I just wanted to see you. I miss you so much mom.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter