The End

You are the reason: A Eunhae Fanfic

“And cut!” Cried the director. “ Alright, it’s a wrap guys. Well done.”

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk broke apart laughing as the rest of the members of Super Junior gathered around them.  Together all of them quickly entered the nearby building in an attempt to shield themselves from the cold.

They say themselves down and soon were joined by the director.

 

“I still can’t believe how quickly Hyung can cry.” Ryeowook said gesturing Donghae “Sometimes I wonder who the real maknae of the group is...”

 

“ Forget about that, how is it possible that these idiots actually acted decently” Heechul scoffed. 

 

“It’s meant to be an emotional short film Hyung.” Siwon retorted.” They were meant to take it seriously.”

 

“ I still can’t believe that you two are almost in your mid thirties but you get to act people on their twenties” muttered Yesung.

 

“ The child actors did an amazing job.” Siwon said laughing. “ I’m sure the fans will love mini Donghae and Eunhyuk.”

 

“ELFs will be in tears when they see this. It’s rated too. Why did we even decide to make a rated film? The younger fans will be disappointed.” Yesung asked skeptically.

 

“This is for the album promotion though” Eunhyuk laughed. “We’re making some more short videos anyway. Our fans were requesting for something like this for a long time.”

 

“ I should’ve gotten more screen time.” Muttered Leeteuk, though it was clear to anyone watching that he was extremely proud of his dongsengs. 

 

“ That’s because this is for the D&E concert VCR and not for the next Super Show.” Kyuhyun replied, looking bored.”Although I’m pretty sure that ELFs will ask us to play it at that too. It’s everyone’s favorite ship.”

 

“ I can see why all your fans believe these two are dating. The chemistry between them is so strong, the cameras capture it perfectly.Two best friends facing their struggles together.” The director said turning to Eunhyuk, “Too bad they don’t see the difference between best friends and lovers” 

 

“Yeah right” Eunhyuk laughed softly.

 

The members exchanged smirks as Siwon shifted the conversation towards the music videos for their 9th album. Heechul, being extra as he is started to imitate various artists, causing both the director and the staff to clutch their stomaches while laughing. 

 

Amidst the chaos, Eunhyuk’s glance turned to Donghae who had been silent throughout the whole conversations. They stared at each other, no words needed to be expressed to convey their emotions. Eunhyuk unconsciously grabbed his ring finger in his left hand, and felt the soothing cold metal of the platinum band. Just as their gazes broke apart Eunhyuk noticed Donghae’s hand moving closer to is chest to grasp a chain around his neck. A chain that Eunhyuk knew would hold a matching platinum band.

 

‘They weren’t dating. That much was true.’Eunhyuk thought. ‘They were much much more than that. If they had their way, they would declare that they belong to each other in front to the entire world and proudly express their unconditional love for each other. But they had their group to think about. The ELFs would happily accept them. But there was always anti fans and barriers of society to keep them from doing so. They didn’t mind though, they had each other, their members and their ELFs.After all there’s a difference between who you truely love and who you’re meant to love and he knew that he found the love of his life in his closest and truest friend.’

 

So when the members of Super Junior made their way back to their vehicles, no one noticed Eunhyuk and Donghae’s hands finding each other, their fingers interlocking. I love you, the light squeeze on Eunhyuk hand conveyed. I love you too, the return pressure on Donghae’s hand replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors’ Note 

 

Haha no one saw this coming right? I originally planned the ending like this. I didn’t really think the whole plot would end up like this, but a VCR is the only way to explain the many many plot holes in this. Anyway this was my first time writing a Eunhae fanfic. Thank you so much for reading this and for all your support.