~End~

Last chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun and Seungwan have been friends for so long and more than they can remember. They’ve dated a few, well Seungwan did. Not Joohyun. Joohyun swore not to date unless she sees that Seungwan has finally met the one. 

 

So Joohyun saw it all. The breakups, the heartaches, the letting go, and then Seungwan moving on. Joohyun was there. How can she date if every single girl that Seungwan dated (three in total) are all just taking advantage of her best friend’s kindness. That Joohyun would sometimes call stupidness when Seungwan comes knocking at her door with red puffy eyes due to crying. 

 

She would nag Seungwan with ‘How can you be so stupid? It’s obvious that she had a thing with her other friend!!’

 

Or ‘I don’t know if you’re stupid or you’re just really stupid!!’

 

But, Joohyun didn’t mean all those. She’s just mad. She’s crazy mad on those girls for breaking her sweet, cheesy, cute best friend’s heart.

 

In their last year in high school Seungwan decided to just focus on her studies and Joohyun. Which Joohyun is so happy about. They spent it together and even got closer than they already are. 

 

On their grand ball, Seungwan went with her classmates and so did Joohyun. Seungwan would check on Joohyun every now and then.

 

Joohyun would sometimes see girls walking up to Seungwan asking for a dance but her best friend would politely decline. She would see Seungwan dance with her group as she does with hers. They would even meet on the dance floor and bump on each other then laugh.

 

When the song changes, Joohyun’s eyebrows start to crease. She knows that some girl out there will take advantage of this moment to get Seungwan.

 

As people started to cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter