Muscle Tee

Muscle Tee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ping

 

Jong Kook checked his phone upon receiving a new message from Se Chan.

 

Se Chan

Hyung, isn’t this your shirt? I’m surprised that you lent this to Noona. She looks hot. I almost didn’t recognize her.

 

His eyes couldn’t believe it. Was she really wearing his top, more specifically his muscle tee?

 

Jong Kook

Watch your language, Se Chan. You shouldn’t even be using hot when you refer to your noona.

 

Se Chan

Jeez hyung, I’ve forgotten how sensitive and conservative you could get. I know your girlfriend’s off limits. She’s practically our sister-in-law. I just sent you the photo in case you haven’t seen it. It’s blowing up in the fans’ SNS accounts.

 

Jong Kook

Arasso. Thanks for the heads up.

 

Se Chan

Of course, I’ve got your back.

 

P.S. If you and noona are going to argue about this, please don’t tell her I sent you the photo.

 

Jong Kook

ㅋㅋㅋ We’ll see about that.

 

Se Chan

Come on, Hyung. Give me a break.

 

Jong Kook shook his head and closed his conversation with Se Chan. Song Ji Hyo was giving him a headache. He’s okay with her borrowing and even permanently claiming some of his clothes but his muscle tee? She shouldn’t have gone out wearing that. It was just too much.

 

He blew out his breath that he didn’t realize he was holding and stared at her photo again. Okay, she does look hot, he thought and yet still, she could’ve just stayed indoors in that outfit. Her bra’s easily seen too. Doesn’t she know that there are many fanboys and erted men who might not hesitate on catcalling or even hitting on her? His patience grew thin and immediately called Ji Hyo’s number.

 

“Oppa,” she answered on the third ring.

 

“Ji Hyo-ah, where are you?”

 

“Out. I’m running some errands. Wae?”

 

“I’ll come and pick you up. Where are you?”

 

“I’m still not finished though,” she reasoned.

 

“I’ll join you then,” he stated.

 

“Oppa, you know we can’t be seen in public.”

 

Jong Kook slapped his head. He forgot that one tiny complication that they can’t be seen together.

 

He sighed over the line.

 

“Oppa, are you okay? What’s the matter? Did anything happen?” Ji Hyo asked in concern.

 

“Do you have any spare clothes with you?”

 

“Why are you asking that? Something’s up. Spill,” her voice became firmer.

 

“Please don’t tell me you're wearing my muscle tee out in public,” he begged.

 

She was silent.

 

“So please change into another shirt or—,”

 

“But Oppa, I’m not wearing your clothes at the moment. I’m wearing mine,” she explained calmly.

 

“Oh,” he ran out of things to say.

 

She giggled, “Give me an hour to finish up and I’ll come over, okay?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter