Special Ch. (1)

The Cowards, Beauties & Bolds

Dear viewers, I apologise in advance on behalf of the people involved for what you are about to see and hear in this video as I did not expect it would turn out like this. It’s better than I thought! What you’re about to watch are a bunch of lovesick idiots having a moment during soft peak hour and yes before you assume, I tricked them. They have no idea.

P.S: Just a secret between us. None of the girls knew that I finished editing this video sending it for you to watch.

Enjoy UwU

-Nako, editor.

 

The scene started with Nako bowing and greeting the camera while walking up a set of stairs.

🍦: So, for the past few weeks the unnies, Yujin and Wonyoung have been busy with practices for the upcoming performances in five days but lately they also have been resting as much. Fortunately, today is resting day for them and I thought of a game to play with them.

She entered the studio and found her friends (except Chaeyeon) lazing around.

Wonyoung and Yujin were lying down on their stomach on the floor, playing on their phones with Hyewon on top of the latter. Chaeyeon was working on her assignment, fingers typing away at her laptop while Yena was sleeping soundly on the couch nearby.

She approached the trio first.

🍦: Any of you up for a game today?

🐶: What game?

🐰: What are we playing?

🍦: You’ll see. It’s going to be fun.

🐰 🐶 🐹: ????????

Nako then walked towards Chaeyeon who spotted her with the camera.

🕊️: What is it?

🍦: Want to play a game later unnie?

🕊️: (Confuse) Okay. Let me finish this first.

🍦: Thanks, unnie.

The last person was still snoozing away, not realising three people were silently surrounding her and plotting a prank. Hyewon had a single feather in her hand and started to run it at Yena’s face several times who’s only reaction was to swat it away. They giggled.

Next Yujin had a glass of cold water. Instead of pouring it on the face, the others instructed her to pour on Yena’s shirt which she did slowly. Yena’s merely turned to her side, shivering a bit.

The final one was when Hyewon, Yujin and Wonyoung violently shake Yena which made for a very groggy and cranky duck.

🦆: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AND WHY MY IS T-SHIRT WET?!

🐹: Want to play a game with us Yena?

🦆: (silence)

Several minutes later and after a change of cloth for Yena, all five of them sat on the couch just waiting on Nako.

🍦: So, to commemorate Valentine’s Day, I thought it would be fun for us to play a game revolving around that. What game came up to your mind when you think of this special day?

🐶: Pocky game?

🐰: That’s right.

🦆: I’m not eating that with any of you.

🐶: I don’t even want to do it with you either unnie.

🦆: *surprise pikachu face*

🍦: No. That game is too common. What else?

🐰: Well there’s this game where you try to increase the other person or your partner’s heart rate by saying or doing something to them.

🦆: Sounds kind of lame.

🐶: You don’t have to join us then.

🦆: (annoyed) Are you picking a fight Yujinnie?

🐶: (provoking) And what if I am unnie?

[AS YOU CAN SEE SPARKS ARE LITERALLY FLYING BETWEEN THESE TWO]

🕊️: Settle down you two. Let Nako finish first here.

🍦: Oh, I heard about that but unfortunately, we don’t have that kind of equipment used to measure the heart rate. Maybe next time. Anything else?

🐹: I don’t remember the name of it but it’s a game where you to have pass a paper or something to the other person using your mouth. To do it, you have to blow on that paper while the other person it receive it. If the paper drop, it can lead to an accidental kiss.

🦆: (shocked) I’m not kissing any of you!

🐶: Who would even want to kiss you unnie?

🦆: *surprise pikachu face*

🐹: Probably Yuri only.

🦆: *glare at Hyewon*

🕊️: (joking) If this is your way of asking us to kiss you Nako you could have just said so from the start.

All of them laugh at the flustered Nako who strongly denied it.

🍦: I-I’m not. Anyway, I know that game you mention Kang-chan but the game I have in mind is different. It’s called the 20 questions game.

🐰: The what game?

🍦: The 20-question game. Just like the title said, it’s basically where a group of people will take turn in asking a series of 20 questions. For this one, I put my own twist. It’s going to be a one versus one kind of game and instead of 20 questions, we’ll do 6 questions in total. I don’t want this to be dragging. Since it’s Valentine’s Day, all of the questions must be related to it. Lastly before I forgot, don’t hold back. This is a no hold barred questions. Ask what you’re curious about.

Yena, Yujin, Chaeyeon and Wonyoung just sat there dumbfounded, not knowing what to say except…….

🐹: (Excited) LET’S DO IT!

[AS EXPECTED OF KANG-CHAN 👍]

🐶: I can’t believe this.

🍦: So, pick the person you wanted to compete against and don’t worry, I’m also participating this with Wonyoung.

🐰: (pout) Do I have to?

🍦: Yes, but ours will be a bit different. Since we share so much, I’m going to let the unnies asked us.

[YOU’RE NOT GETTING WAY WITH THIS WONYOUNG]

🐰: (shocked) What? That’s so unfair.

🐹: I pick Chaeyeon.

🕊️: Okay

🐶: Then that means I’ll go with Yena unnie.

🦆: Hold up. I’m not playing this! I don’t remember even agreeing.

🐶: (provoking mode on) Why? Are you afraid unnie?

🦆: (scoffed) I’m not. I just don’t want to. Simple as that.

🐶: Hmm…. Are you afraid on what I’m going to ask? Didn’t count you as a coward unnie.

🦆: WHAT DID YOU SAY?

🐶: I didn’t stutter, did I?

🦆: FINE! I’ll play this stupid game. Watch me as I beat you.

[AS EXPECTED OF YUJINNIE. SO EASY TO RILED UP THIS DUCK 😂]

So, for the next couple of minutes, all of them, except for Nako and Wonyoung who got the all the cameras, lightings, table and chairs ready, wrote down their list of questions they wanted to ask which was hard to come up even though only six questions and plus they wanted to outsmart the others.

🍦: So, who goes first?

🐹: Chaeyeon and I will go last.

In order to decide, they played rock-paper-scissors with Yujin losing against Wonyoung.

🐰: Good luck Yujin unnie.

1st ROUND: DUCK 🦆 VS PUPPY 🐶

Yena and Yujin sat on the opposite side of the table. Yujin goes first.

🐶: First question is (1) when are you going to get back with Yuri, unnie?

🦆: And when are you going to confess to Minju, Yujinnie?

[WE’RE OFF TO A GREAT START]

🍦: Yena unnie you can’t answer her with another question.

🦆: (grumbled) I already knew from the start she’s going to be asking me about Yuri.

🐶: So?

🦆: When she starts listening to me which I highly doubt though. So, (1) when are you going to confess to Minju?

🐶: (hesitated) When the timing is right. I will don’t worry about that. (2) Do you still love Yuri?

🍦 🐰 🐹 🕊: Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!

[ ALREADY ASKING THE IMPORTANT QUESTION 👀 👀 👀 👀]

🦆: (scoffed) What kind of question is that? Duh. Of course, I do. You guys saw my lock and home screen wallpaper. (2) You mentioned Minju was your former high school senior and you saw her during orientation, what’s your first impression of her then?

🐶: To be honest it wasn’t during orientation when I first saw her. It was actually on my way to school. I just didn’t know her name at the time and that we both went to the same school. My first impression of her I would say she’s really beautiful but also surprisingly clumsy which I guess is part of her charm. Really different from her popular image she shown in school.

[YOU LOOK WHIPPED YUJINNIE 😏]

🐹 (behind the camera): Whipped!

🐰 (behind the camera): I feel like there’s more to that story you’re not telling us Yujin unnie. Yena unnie ask her later.

🐶: (ignoring) So yeah. (3) What do you miss about Yuri unnie?

🦆: (miss confident no.1) Her company, her voice and the overall person herself. (3) What do you like about Minju then?

🐶: (miss confident no.2) Her smile, her clumsiness which I might add is endearing by the way and everything about her.

[COOL DUCK & PUPPY😎 👍 BUT ALSO CRINGE!]

🐰: Now you two are just being plain annoying.

🐹: That’s so cringey. I can’t. Can we cut their parts short already?

🐶: (ignoring again) Since you openly admit you still love Yuri (4) how confident are you, she’s going to take you back?

🦆: (sighing) One considering what I had done to her last time so yeah, a slim chance there.

[YENA 🥺]

🐹: Sorry Yena.

[HUH? WHAT?]

🦆: Wasn’t much of your fault Kwangbae. It’s mine mostly.

🍦 🐰 🕊: ???????????

🐶: Explain please.

[YES! WE DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!]

🦆: (avoiding) It’s my turn to ask now Yujinnie. Wait for yours. (4) I have always been curious about this one. Did you ever get jealous whenever Minju is with a certain someone around campus?

🐶: (shifty eyes) No.

🦆: Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

🍦 🐰 🕊️: Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

[WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING?]

🐶: (disbelief) W-w-what? It’s true I’m not. Why would I be jealous?

🐰: Because there were many times whenever she’s near with that friend of hers and we were talking to you, you weren’t like glaring at them? At all?

🐶: (with a straight face but ears red) No.

🐹: Okay Yujin okay.

🍦: We believe you.

🕊️: You’re so cute Yujinnie.

[OUR CUTE LIL PUPPY 🐶️]

🐶: Unnie this question might be a sore subject and you know feel free to not answer it if you don’t want to but we really want to know.

🦆: (suspicion) Okay. I have a feeling I know what you’re going to ask me.

🐶: (5) Exactly why did you and Yuri broke up? What caused it? We know you only gave us a watered-down version of it before.

At this moment, Yena and Hyewon exchanged look with each other before the former turned to the front again.

🦆: Fine I’ll tell you. Basically, I screwed up on what was supposed to be a very special day. Yuri might think I forgot but I didn’t. To cut long story short, the universe was really against me that day and the day before. After I received a not so pleasant lecture from Chaeyeon, I guess it finally dawned on me that I haven’t been a good girlfriend after all. Even to this day, I still regretted the way I’ve been treating her. I knew an apology wouldn’t be enough so I thought of giving her gift for our 100th day as not only a celebration but also to show her I’m really sorry. Thanks to Kwangbae’s random suggestion, I finally found it.

🐶: Which is?

🦆: A teddy bear which I sewn by the way. Started a bit late the night before the date because I have to finish some assignment. Maybe I was too ambitious and hasty because the end product did not even look the same as the one from the tutorial video. Plus, other than getting my fingers prickled with the needle, Miss Hyewon here was in one of her mood and accidentally ripped it while she was playing with it.

🐰: (GASP) UNNIE!

[HOW COULD YOU KANG-CHAN? 😭]

🐹: I ALREADY SAID I’M SORRY!

🦆: That’s not even the worst of it. Maybe it was a good thing actually it got torn because I was quite unsatisfied with it anyway. I made a new one which was okay, I think. By the time I looked at the clock, it’s already two in the morning. Now here comes the worst part of it all. Before I went to sleep, I set up the alarm on my phone and saw the battery nearly about to die. So, I plug it in with the charger and slept. Next thing I knew, I woke up around noon. Later found out my charger was not working anymore leading my phone to die just like that. You know the rest of the story after that.

[…………………]

🕊️: So, you overslept in the end.

🐰: Heol

🦆: I know what you’re all thinking. It is stupid yes, I know. That’s why I said the universe was really against me. Made me think it was all the karma that I deserve. Satisfied?

🐶: Very. Thanks for the explanation.

🍦: What happened to the teddy bear?

🦆: I threw it away. Everytime I looked at it, it just reminds me of that day.

🕊️: Hope both of you worked it out.

🦆: Trust me. I want that more than anything right now.

[FIGHTING YENA UNNIE!]

🦆: My turn Yujinnie. As per Wonyoung’s request, tell us your first encounter with Minju on your way to school back then.

[DO TELL US YUJIN 😏]

🐰: You’re the best Yena unnie!

🐹: This is going to be good.

🐶: Fair enough. So, I just recently moved into a new neighbourhood at the time with my parents and obviously that meant new school and meeting new people. It was really nerve wracking I couldn’t even sleep much the night before. Left the house early but it got too much for me I have to stop at the nearest playground to calm myself down. That’s when I heard a small bark from nearby. Saw this girl having a hard time walking because a duo of a puppy and a kitten was begging for her attention. Nearly tripped herself too. Instead of shooing them away, she played with them. Didn’t even get angry when the puppy who had dirty paws on him got her white shirt uniform dirty. Then she said something to them and surprisingly they didn’t follow her. Just when I thought she left them completely, she came back with cans of what I assumed to be cat and dog food and a box before scooping the two animals inside and walking away with them. What left quite an impression on me was that she had a beautiful smile when she was playing with them. Still do really.

[AWWW YUJINNIE UwU]

🦆: And that’s when you started having a crush on her?

🐶: (shrugged) I guess…. you could say that. My turn. (6) Any plan on giving a gift, say to a certain someone for this upcoming Valentine’s Day?

🦆: (shifty eyes) Nope. (6) You?

🐶: (poker face) None at all.

[THESE TWO ARE REALLY 🙄🤦]

***

Eunbi, Chaewon, Hitomi and Sakura immediately looked at both Minju and Yuri, the former sporting a blush on her cheeks while the latter have a guilty expression on her face and a smile played on her lips.

“Well now we know why Yena was late that day Yuri. Not to say we’re on her side now but she really did have a legit reason there. Might want to confront her next time about it.” Chaewon comforted.

Yuri absentmindedly nodded.

“Well Minju, looks like the feeling is mutual.” Sakura grinned teasingly at the younger girl whose cheeks were now even more flushed.