Special Ch. (2)

The Cowards, Beauties & Bolds

2nd ROUND: CUTIE 🍦 VS CUTIE 🐰

[OUR TURN 😆]

🍦: Stop fidgeting Wonnie

🐰: (pout) I wish you were the one asking unnie instead of them. At least I knew what to answer.

🍦: But where’s the fun in that?

🐶: (rubbing her hands in excitement) Can’t wait to see how this goes. Prepare yourself Jang Wonyoung.

🐰: shut it Yujin unnie

🕊️: Who goes first?

🐰: Nako unnie!

🍦: Fine. I’ll go first.

🐹: So Nako-chan all of us here know that you like Hitomi, your best friend. (1) Have any intention on telling her that?

🍦: I do. Soon enough she’ll know.

[ LITERALLY 😏 😉 ]

🐶: The kind of confidence we all need.

🕊️: Wonyoungie. So, a little birdie or would you say a puppy accidentally spilled to us that you currently fancy someone. (1) Is it a boy or a girl?

🐰: (glares at Yujin and hesitating) It’s a girl unnie.

🐹 🦆: Oooooooooohhhhh!

🐶: (teasing) That wasn’t so bad was it?

🐰: 🙄

🦆: For Nako, I think this should be easy for you to answer. (2) Since when did you start liking her as more than just a friend? Any particular moment?

🍦: That’s a hard question unnie because I really don’t know when. I just do.

🐰: (shocked) Really unnie?

🍦: Really. I admit I like her way too much.

[ I REALLY DO! ]

🕊️: Didn’t know it was up until that point Nako-chan.

🍦: If only you knew

🐹: Back to Wonyoung again. Since you like this person I guess for quite a while now, (2) what do you know about her?

🐰: (miss confident no.3) That’s easy Hyewon unnie. Unlike Yujin unnie, I do my research.

🐶: Don’t you mean stalking her on social media?

🐰: (ignoring) Let’s see. She’s four years older than me, has a beautiful voice, really good in singing, part of the Music Club, likes Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and can handle spicy food.

[WAAHHH! OUR COOL MAKNAE 👍👍]

🕊️: Impressive!

🐹: I think I knew who you’re talking about.

🦆: Me too.

🐶: (challenging) Do you?

[YEAH. DO YOU? 👀 ]

🦆: I KNOW WHO IT IS!

🐹: Really? Then who is it?

🦆: I’m not telling. I’m confident it’s this person anyway.

🕊️: Okay Yena unnie. Let’s move on to the next question. Nako-chan, (3) were there any moments where you felt frustrated or maybe even annoyed whenever you’re with her?

🍦: Oh, a lot really especially whenever she always states we’re just ‘friends’ whenever people commented on our closeness but I guess I can’t blame her that much because she didn’t know.

🐰: I saw how unnie’s face change back then. It was really funny to watch.

🦆: My turn again. Since I have a pretty good idea who you like, I’m just going to ask this anyway. (3) Is this person always together or more specifically link with a certain someone around campus? Even rumoured to be a couple at one point? *stared at Yujin*

[THESE TWO ARE SO CHILDISH]

🐶: (snarl) Don’t push it Yena unnie.

🦆: Oooooh I’m scared…. not.

🐰: (roll eyes) Yes Yena unnie. It is that person and for your info Yujin unnie, they’re not really dating.

🐹🕊🦆: (shocked) WHAT?

🍦: It’s true.

🐶: How do you know that?

🐰: (smug) I have my sources.

🐶: Careful. You sound more stalkerish than before.

🐰: (sarcastic) It’s called being aware and updated with the latest campus news unnie. You should do it.

🐶: (grumble) whatever.

🐹: That was an interesting turnaround. (4) Nako-chan. This might be a little personal but have you ever felt like….at times you can’t hold in your feelings anymore? That you really just want to tell her?

By this time, all of them looked at Hyewon. A curious look on their faces after hearing that question.

🍦: I would be lying if I said I don’t feel that way. I will admit these days I find it hard to hide my feelings anymore but I got to understand and bide my time. Just maybe not too long (wink)

🐹: (nodded) I see.

The others gave a silent comfort to Hyewon who just smiled.

🕊️: Moving on. Well I think by now we can already guess who you fancy Wonnie (4) and while we are on the topic of confession, got any plans on doing something about it?

🐰: (playful) Maybe

[SHE’S SO GOING TO DO IT 😏]

🐶: Now you’re the one being annoying here.

🦆: Two questions left. Well Nako-chan, here’s your question. (5) Maybe off topic but out of the five of us here, who would you most likely to date? *pointing at herself*

🍦: (ignoring) What’s with that? I would definitely pick Chaeyeon unnie.

🦆: Damn it!

🕊️: Oh?

🍦: Yeah just because I want to know what she’s like in a relationship. I never heard nor seen you express an interest in someone unnie much less date someone the longer I knew you.

🕊️: You might be surprise Nako-chan.

🦆 🍦 🐰 🐶: !!!!!!!!!!!!

🐶: So, you do like someone then unnie?

🕊️: (teasing) Wouldn’t you like to know?

[THIS UNNIE! WHO IS SHE?]

🦆: Kwangbae! You better have a good question for her later on this!

🐹: (rolls eyes) Yes ma’am. So Wonyoung, do tell us (5) how do you know of her? As in when did you first seen her?

[I KNOW OF THIS ALREADY BUT ITS STILL SWEET 😏 👀]

🐰: Well, you see during my high school days I always love to watch and listened to people busking on the street but none of them can compete with her voice. The first time I heard her voice, I instantly became a fan. Plus, she’s also so pretty. Like have you seen her rocking that pink hair around campus months ago? She killed it. There was never a day I didn’t miss her performances. That was until I entered final year of high school and then prepared for the entrance exam. I became busy and literally stopped going altogether with my friends. So imagine my surprise when I saw her during orientation last year. I really couldn’t believe it. I was actually planning to speak to her but didn’t because I got nervous. Then a couple of day later, I was waiting and looking for Yujin unnie when I saw her approached me and asked me if I’m lost. I wasn’t kidding when I said I froze on the spot. Hell, I didn’t even remember what happened after that. I really hope I didn’t say something stupid though. That would be really embarrassing.

[ UwU]

🐶: When I met with Wonyoung, the whole time I was with her, she was like in some kind of a trance. Her face was kind of flushed even though it was cloudy that day.

🦆: (wiping fake tears) Our maknae is all grown up now.

🕊️: whipped.

🐰: I am!

🕊️: You’re so cute Wonyoungie. Final one will be a joint one. Yena ran out of questions to ask.

🦆: I really have no idea what to ask anymore.

🕊️: (6) Can you give us any hint(s) what you’re going to give them this Valentine’s Day?

🐰: Something sweet that I know she’ll like.

🍦: A kiss

🐰 🕊 🐶 🦆: *SCREAM*

🐹: I APPROVE!

🍦: Thanks Kang-chan.

🦆: Nako when did you-

🍦: I’m kidding unnie. I’m not that direct unlike Kang-chan.

[OR AM I? 😏]

🍦: I can’t answer that question because I’m still stumped on what to give her.

🕊️: I’m sure you’ll come up with something. Better not be until the last minute.

***

“Are you alright Tomi?” Minju asked her friend.

Hitomi just sighed in response and muttered “I really wish she would have told me.”

“WHAT?” Minju gaped at her.

Even Sakura was shocked. “Hii-chan don’t tell me all these times you- “

Hitomi nodded shyly, avoiding gaze with her.

“And are you alright miss Kim Chaewon?” Eunbi snickered at her roommate. “That ‘cute junior’ you’ve been eyeing on for some time really like you. A lot. She also knows a lot about you including your oh so favourite secret flavour of all time.”

Yuri smiled when she saw a blush appearing on her unnie’s cheeks at Eunbi’s teasing.

Chaewon didn’t deny nor hide the fact that she had been watching over Wonyoung ever since she saw her during last year orientation. Yuri would also notice her unnie always have this fond look on her face whenever she looked at the younger girl.

Chaewon glared back at Eunbi, muttering. “Just you wait for your turn next unnie.” Her lips curled into an evil smile. “I hope Hyewon unnie spilled all in the next round.”

That shut Eunbi up immediately. “We’ll see about that.”