In Another Word

In Another Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyewon-ah, wake up…” Eunbi patted Hyewon’s arm lightly as she groggily yawned, trying to keep her eyes open. They need to move early to get their make-up done for the morning schedule.

 

“Hmm…” Hyewon hummed while slowly opening her eyes as she turned and looked at Eunbi.

 

“Cute~” Hyewon blurted with a small smile while her eyes catching how’s Eunbi rubbing her sleepy eyes.

 

Eunbi blinked with raised brows when she heard Hyewon’s words.

 

“What did you say?” Eunbi asked, not sure if she’s hearing it right. The younger girl blurting some kind of compliment that early.

 

“I said you’re cute, Eunbi unnie…” Hyewon said as she tucked a strand of Eunbi’s hair.

 

The sleepiness left Eunbi immediately with Hyewon’s action and words.

 

“Wake up!” Eunbi slapped Hyewon’s arm and quickly left their shared bedroom while continuously slapping her own cheeks.

 

Hyewon pouted as she caressed her arm and climbed down her bed to get prepared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…Because you are beautiful.”

 

“God!” Eunbi stomps away in quick after Hyewon said that.

 

Hyewon blinks her eyes as she watched the disappearing figure of their leader.

 

“Did I say something wrong again?” Hyewon looks at Yena and Yujin. Yena and Yujin exchanged look before the two stop their gaze on Hyewon.

 

“How many times did you told her that today?” Yujin asks curiously.

 

“I don’t remember,” Hyewon answers nonchalantly.

 

Yena and Yujin shrug after they heard Hyewon’s answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, if you are not dating then, what are you?” Yuri asked confusedly.

 

Eunbi has hanged open when she heard the clueless kid.

 

“Oh, we are married. She’s the wife.” Hyewon answered with her blank face. Eunbi’s eyes bulged open while gaping at Hyewon.

 

“Daebak!! You’re the champion, unnie!” Yujin shouted loudly followed by series of laughed from Yena and her.

 

“Yah Kang Hyewon!” Eunbi shouted like a madwoman but it only made the trio laugh.

 

“Run!” Hyewon shouted as she quickly dashed out from the dorm with the two pranksters.

 

“Yah!” Eunbi’s face already reddens as she shouted to the trio.

 

“Oops!” Chaeyeon quickly pulled Sakura closer when she saw the trio dashing into their dorm.

 

“Here the real married couple!” Yujin shouted as they passed the two, but didn’t forget to ruffled Sakura’s head, annoying her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyewon, when will you tell her about your feeling?”

 

“I’m telling her EVERYDAY,” Hyewon rolled on the bed towards Yena who just came into the room with Yujin. She was just being lazy after Eunbi left their room.

 

“But that just how you complimenting her EVERYDAY, Kwangbae,” Yujin said while enjoying her bread.

 

“Yah!” Yena is quickly back away when Hyewon’s hand reaching for her bread.

 

“Because that’s my feeling for her,” Hyewon said while making a quick turn to Yujin.

 

“That’s not what I mean… You exactly know what I’m saying about,” Yena commented after finishing her bread in quick.

 

“She doesn’t like me. She always left me behind every time I’m complimenting her,” Hyewon simply shrugged.

 

“Don’t shrug it off, Kwangbae. You two always cling to each other every time at the airport though. You two just cannot keep your hands to yourself,” Yena rolled her eyes in annoyance.

 

“That’s because I have to keep her beside me, I don’t want her to get crowded like last time!”

 

“Let’s just say you’re jealous,” Yujin smirks.

 

“Oh, I am… I don’t like how those people look at her. I need to make sure they know that she belongs to me,” Hyewon casually says while munching the bread she took from Yujin.

 

“Wow! Confident.” Hyewon quickly glares at Yena after hearing the ducky snickered.

 

“Oh please…” Yena simply shrugged and sighed at Hyewon’s glares.

 

“Your confidence is useless as long as you not tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter