PROLOGUE

Fading Memories Of The Downpour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Err... That... Well I will make this short... Will you marry me..?" Zhan looked at Yibo who looked at him with his eyes wide open.

He knew that he ed up already, he even forget all the cheesy s he memorized earlier just for this. But at that exact moment he was to taken aback and couldn't help but blurt out the first thing that came rushing into his brain. He don't know why, but seeing Yibo staring at him made him shake in fear for real.

Zhan waited for Yibo to say something, but a whole minute had passed and nothing happened so far. He felt his heart tightened and breath getting harder as his chest rise and fall more obviously now. His hands trembled and suddenly his throat felt dry, even gulping down his own saliva felt like there was throne stuck inside his throat.

Zhan's heart beat raised faster thinking what Yibo was thinking and if he doesn't wanted to get married yet. Zhan felt like his soul flying out when Yibo suddenly stood up from the chair with that ice cold look back on his usual resting face, though he had a beautiful smile on his face a moment ago. 

Zhan looked at Yibo worriedly and his who existence came into a question mark when Yibo breathed out,

"No, I don't want to... I'm sorry Zhan.. " Yibo said which shocked the heck out of Zhan as soon as the words sink in his head. Zhan unconsciously stood up from his seat and looked at Yibo bewildered.

The box in his hand fell on the table with a thud sound and a lone tear rolled it's way down his beautiful pair of hazel brown eyes. He felt numb and couldn't fully process what his lover just blurted out in front of him.

He thought Yibo loved him, just like how he was in love with other guy. But guess he was wrong after all. This might be his punishment for leaving Yibo back then. But why does Yibo chose to punish him like this after a year of giving him hope and cared about him as if he's the most precious human being on earth..?

Why did Yibo watered and nourished his silly hope like that if he was going to break it like this..? Was it really necessary to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter