The Promise

What Happened in the Art Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months had passed and the couple always had the same routine. Every Monday to Friday, meeting up in the school, They ate together during lunch breaks in an empty classroom or the rooftop, then making out like normal hormonal teenagers in every secret corners of the school. Every Saturday, well, tutoring time at Byul's. Plus some weekend make out sessions, if Dahee unnie was not in the apartment.

After the fight with the father, Yongsun's mother called the school to cancel her husband's graduation plans for their daughter, that's why Yongsun's grades were improving purely by her own efforts. Thankfully no school's staff or teachers notice anything, only the principal and his people knew and they were told to keep silent or the Kim's family would sue the school.

Sadly, there were rumors involving the former star student all over the school. Some of students said Yongsun got disowned by her family. Others said Yongsun rebelled the Kim's family and ran away with the smart, rebellious loner, Moon Byulyi. Some of them also suspected that the two girls were more than friends because they always attached at the hip. Her so called rich friends never talked to her anymore, but the brown haired girl didn't care about them at all. She already had people who genuinely loved her.

 

The CSAT exam week was almost arrived. The seniors in Jangan-Dong private high school were stress and intense more than usual. Including the former star student. Byul took a chance and asked her to have a double date with the sophomore couple right before the exams. They planned to go to Lotte World on the weekend, it's always a dream of the blonde girl to have a date in an amusement park and she never been to one. She told the older girl to wait for her in front of the Kim's residence then they would take the bus together and met up with Wheein and Hyejin there.

Yongsun wore a simple pink t-shirt with jeans and a pair of converse sneakers. She was waiting in the front of her house for Byul to come and a moment later, a black sedan stopped in front of her. The windows were tinted, she couldn't see the driver inside. The person inside honked the horn a couple of times and she thought it was some y old man who's looking for young girls to have some fun.

"Move away, Ahjussi!" She said annoyed and crossing her arms.

The person honked the horn again. Frowning, Yongsun walked towards the driver's side, wanted to gave the driver a piece of her mind and suddenly the person inside rolled down the window and said,

"Do I look like an ahjussi to you?" The blonde girl wearing sunglasses was in the driver seat.

"Oh Byul-ah!" Yongsun surprised.

"Since when do you have a car? You can drive?"

"It's belong my aunt, I just got my driving license 2 days ago. I wanted to surprise you so I borrow it for today." She said as she got out of the car and held Yongsun's hand.

Yongsun smiled. She was happy her girlfriend put so much efforts for their date. Byul guided Yongsun to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Get in."

"Thank you." The older girl was amazed by the gentle girl.

Yongsun was watching her girlfriend. She tought the blonde girl was really cool and looked so handsome pretty and charming in a button up blue sky shirt and dark jeans, driving the car. 

"What is it?" The blonde girl noticed her girlfriend had been staring.

"It's nothing. I'm just happy." The brown haired girl smiled to her girlfriend who's already smiling at her.

 

After driving for awhile, finally the couple arrived. They met up with the younger couple, bought the tickets and entered the amusement park. The girls' faces lit up as they saw the attractions, they rode roller coaster, giant swing, the pirate ship and many more. Yongsun was actually a scaredy cat but Byul kept holding her hand and she felt safe with her.

Then, the 2 couples decided to split up and the sophomore couple went to arcade area while the senior couple walking around the park and taking pictures. They passed by a cotton candy cart and Byul kept looking at them but didn't say anything because she knew her girlfriend didn't like sweet things. Unknowingly to the blonde girl, her girlfriend noticed it. Yongsun took the initiative and bought the biggest cotton candy with the shape of a rabbit head. The older girl took a bite as they walked and told her girlfriend to do the same. 

"Isn't it tasty, Byul-ah?" Yongsun asked.

The blonde girl took a bite then grinning as she took a picture of Yongsun holding the cotton candy with her camera and said,

"I love it, it's really sweet. Just like I love my woman."

"Your woman? And you comparing me to cotton candy right now?"

"Yes, you're very sweet and fluffy. Especially those cheeks." Byul poked Yongsun's cheek. 

"Ya!"

"And you will be my one and only woman." Byul continued. 

Hearing that, Yongsun blushed. She hid her red face behind the huge fluffy rabbit head. They continue sightseeing and eating the rest of the candy. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter