The Dream

What Happened in the Art Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Biology? I thought you're doing fine in Biology. Let me grab my Biology book first." Byulyi stood up.

"No... Byul-ah! I meant something else!" Yongsun held her girlfriend's arm, prevented her from leaving.

"What do you mean?"

"You really don't understand? I never thought you would be this innocent. Study Biology, as in study human's body, exploring each other... Bodies." The brown haired girl whined.

"Woah. Am I dating a ert?" The younger girl sat back on the couch again.

"NOOO!!!! I just want.. to... kiss you." 

"Aaahhh... Yong, why don't you say so?"

"I was trying to give you a hint with "Biology", I watched people on tv said it as a pick up line, you know. But you didn't get it."

"Okay." The blonde girl nodded.

"Really?"

"Yes. Close your eyes."

The older girl closed her eyes, waiting for Byul's lips to touch hers, but Byul flicked her forehead instead.

"Aaahhhh! That hurts!" She's rubbing her forehead and pouted her lips. 

The older girl was about to give her girlfriend a lesson by punching her but her hands were frozen in midair. Byul held her wrists and caressing them with her thumbs. The sensation from the touches calmed Yongsun but she couldn't focus thanks to Byul's scent close to her. She's going to lose her mind soon.

"We can do this later, Yong. I'm afraid we won't be able to concentrate if we do this right now. Let's study first." Byul teasingly whispered close to the other girl's face and booped her nose.

 

Yongsun still a bit annoyed but she did need to study to prove herself to her father. The girls were studying Physics for about 3 hours and Byul noticed the other girl was having a hard time but trying to keep up with a frown on her face. She pinched Yongsun's cheek and said,

"I think that's enough for today."

"Really?? Aaaaaahh thank you, Byul-ah!" Yongsun raised her hands and hugged the other girl.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry."

"Ah! I forgot! My mom made side dishes for you."

Yongsun took out a couple of food containers from her bag and placed them on the table. The blonde girl opened them and she was touched by Mrs Kim's foods. They were filled with side dishes. japchae, spicy stir fried sausages, braised potatoes, kimchi, and a lot more. The couple took 2 bowls of rice and they ate them while watching tv. When they're done, Yongsun put the containers into the fridge and Byul washing the dishes. Curious, the older girl walking around the apartment and she asked where was Byul's bedroom. Byul dropped the dishwashing gloves on the sink and sprinted to Yongsun.

"Why?"

"I wanna see it."

"It's a mess right now. I haven't clean my room yet."

"It's okay, Byul-ah. You already saw mine, now I want to see yours."

"Okay." Sighing, the blonde girl pointing at the door behind Yongsun. There's no point to refuse her girlfriend's wish anyway, knowing the brown haired girl was quite stubborn.

 

The bedroom was used to be a guest room but Byul tried her best to redecorate it. The room was smaller than Yongsun's, but still looked comfy. The bed was against the wall in front of the window. There were a couple of rock indie band posters on the wall, dirty clothes on the floor and she noticed an ukulele under a t shirt. Yongsun lifted the shirt and took the small guitar. 

"You play this?" 

"I used too... I forgot a few of the keys, I need to learn how to play it again." Byul scratching her head.

"I can."

"Really?" 

"Want me sing something to you?"

"Sure"

"Alright."

The girls went to the living room and Yongsun 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter