The Night

What Happened in the Art Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a new semester in Jangan-Dong Private High School. For the blonde haired senior, Moon Byulyi or for short, Byul, it's another torture. Her goal was to leave high school as soon as possible and went to wherenever university she wanted. She's a loner and she loved it that way. She didn't like to make friends because the students there were intense, they loved to compete for grades & most of them came from rich families. She hated them, and she hated Kim Yongsun the most. The senior star student with perfect grades, popularity, and not to mention, beautiful face. Her long brown hair, her big sparkly eyes, and that smile. That bright smile that could melt everyone's hearts, the boys and even the girls. Ugh, Byul hated her. No one in the world could be that perfect, she thought to herself. They've been in the same class together a couple of times, but never interacted with each other.

It's Friday and Byul was eating her lunch alone in the school cafeteria, it was a kimchi fried rice. When she about to take another spoonful of her food, she saw the brown haired girl walking towards her. She caught staring with disgusted look on her face by the the star student, then Byul looked away embarassed and dropped her spoon on the table. Yongsun walked past Byul's table with her friends, Jung Wheein and Ahn Hyejin, talking about some art stuff. Byul looked down and grabbed the spoon, then she noticed there's a piece of paper laying next to it. She unfolded it, and inside there's a hand written note "Come to the art room after school. Alone. - KYS." Confused, she looked around trying find the person who gave the note. Then, it hit her. There's only one person who had that acronym. The girl she hated the most, Kim Yongsun.

The image of Yongsun staring directly into her eyes made her sick, her lunch slowly coming up and her heart beating so fast. The blonde girl left her unfinished lunch in a hurry and went to the bathroom. Staring at her reflection in the mirror, she started talking to herself.

"Oookay, Moon Byulyi. Calm down. Calm down." 

She took a deep breath and exhaled a couple of times, trying to calm herself.

"What does she want from me?" "What did I do? I never talked to her before."

She's trying to figure out what the brown haired girl wanted from her.

 

When the last period class was over, Byul grabbed her things and walked to the art room fast. She finally arrived in front of the door, she took a deep breath and opened it,
"He.. Hello? Kim Yongsun-ssi?" She took a step inside and looked around. "Huh? It's empty."
The art room was quite small, there were huge windows on one side and a lot paintings, potteries, and sculptures all over the room. One of the paintings got her attention, it's a black and white, the sun covered by the moon. An eclipse. She touched the surface of the painting and then she heard the door was locked. Startled, Byul turned around and saw Yongsun standing there with her arms crossed.

"Hello, Moon Byulyi-ssi." she said. "Do you know who I am?"

"Yes. Kim Yongsun, the star student." Byul answered.

Laughing, the brown haired girl replied, "Good. Let's get to the point then, Moon Byulyi-ssi."

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter