• Taeil x You/OC

• nct one-shot scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Sun&Moon
Characters: Taeil x You/OC
Genre: slice-of-life
Word count: 1.1K+

“Isn’t that the famous pain in the Moon Taeil?” a young woman was skipping through the crowd at the airport arrival, speaking rather loudly as she spotted a familiar airhead who happened to wear a goofy smile.

A visibly more mature lady was right next to that woman, and pinched her cheek. “Show some respect to your brother Taela.” Taela simply shrugged as Taeil hugged her nonchalantly. “Welcome home son.” Taeil hugged his mother warmly with a smile.

“I told you guys that I could get home on my own.”

“Nonsense, you have been away for more than a year, it is only normal for us to pick you up son. Isn’t that right Taela?”

“Whatever, I wanted to stay home, but mom insisted that her dear son needed to be welcomed like a prince.” The older woman snickered and shot a glare to her youngest child. Taeil simply chuckled at their bickering and took a deep breath of Seoul’s polluted air; it sure was refreshing compared to that of China’s.

“Come on let’s go home my ladies.”

 

 

 Taeil is the eldest child and first in line heir to Lune Corporation. Yes, the Lune Corporation, the number one high-end insurance company of Seoul. Rumors about the imminent takeover was all over the tabloids and business seminars yet no one from Lune Corp. ever acknowledged the tales so far. This was mostly because Taeil had been busy at the Shanghai Branch for over a year. Now that he was back though, reporters were restless in wanting to get the latest scoop. However, Mr. Moon was still eager to work and Taeil was nowhere near rushed to become the CEO; his position as Executive Operation Manager still suited him well enough.

“Did you by any chance meet anyone in Shanghai son?”

Taeil eyed his mom with utmost exasperation; they were all seated at the dining table, being served by their personnel with some traditional soy-bean stew accompanied by 8 different side-dishes.

“Mom, how many more times will you have me repeat myself?”

“Okay okay okay, I was just curious Taeil. No need to take this condescending tone with me.”

Taeil’s dad only cleared his throat as he was casually reading the paper. Mr. Moon was never a man of many words but he was neither the type to proceed behind his family’s back or anything like that. Despite his cold demeanor, he was a warm and family oriented man, having his family’s well-being at heart at all times.

While reading the paper, Mr. Moon came across an interesting article, or more precisely, an article that would definitely catch his son’s attention. Subtly, he folded the paper in a way to highlight that day’s number one story and placed it in between him and Taeil.

This move from his father did not go unnoticed to the young man. Taeil eyed the article’s title and the picture t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter