Chapter 35

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, good morning. You misbuttoned your shirt" he whispered next to your ear and released you while smirking. He stopped instantly, moving backwards to get a clearer look of you now. A victory smile escaped his lips, he was indeed satisfied. You were left hanging, your lips parted slightly, breathing unsteadily. What was that for?

"Don't blame me, you started it first" he whispered. He casually took some clothes from the closet as if nothing happened and left the room.

You stood there, feeling lost. What feeling is this? It felt... You couldn't describe it clearly. It felt exciting... and overwehlming

 

 

It was back to normal in school except that tomorrow is Valentine's Day, Jaehyun's day. You collected the chocolates from Minryu earlier today and now you just needed to give it to him along with the present you bought. You bought a stainless steel bracelet for him, unsure if he liked it. 

Minryu told you about Sehun that she gave Sehun another chance. It seemed like she was gloomy because of this. She hadn't been talking much lately and she had been ignoring Johnny too, perhaps she felt guilty. She told you that she would have a date tomorrow on Valentine's Day with Sehun and then only she will think about it. 

Today was just normal having another Physical Education class. You went to get dodgeballs with Minryu. The moment you entered the store room, it reminded you of Jaehyun and you stuck in this room. It sent shivers down your spine. Nowadays you were sensitive with Jaehyun's touch like when he accidentally brushed his hand with yours in the class, he would stare at you longer than he would. 

Once all of your classmates gathered in the field while waiting for the teacher, all of them started to warm up their bodies. Dodgeball... Damn. You hated this game. You were sure that you were going to get muscle pain after this. On the other side, there was also another class coming to the field. Oh... That girl... The moment she got into field, she clung to Jaehyun's arm. Oh my god... Thick faced indeed. You glared at Jaehyun before turning to your classmates, forming two teams while waiting for the teacher. You were on the opposite team of Jaehyun but you were with Minryu.

The game started and you tried your best avoid getting hit but you didn't get the chance to throw and hit the opponents yet. It was hard so Minryu stood right infront of you as if she was protecting you. You were out when one of your classmates threw a ball and that it hit your leg. When you were waiting for another round, at the corner of your eyes, you saw that girl was staring at Jaehyun while talking to her friends. You started to dislike her.

The second round started and you stood at the far left, you didn't have the energy to play now, just wanted to end it fast because you just disliked how that girl kept staring at Jaehyun. Their class was playing basketball now. The game goes on when suddenly there was a ball from the back and hit directly on your head. Thud... The impact was strong that your head bumped into your classmate who was standing infront of you.

"Ouch" rubbing the back of your head. Your classmate turned around.

"Are you okay?" Yuta asked, checking your forehead. Undisturbed, you picked up the ball. It wasn't dodgeball, it was a basketball. You turned around, just to come face to face with that girl. 

"Thanks" she said in a sarcastic manner and she took that ball forcefully from your grip. She walked her runway back to her class with her gang of mean girls. Oh my god... She is hateful...

The game continued and you had been wondering why Yuta had been standing infront of you. The game had stopped for a while now. The teacher from the other class suggested both class to have a battle. You were not interested at all but it was hateful to see the girl as this class's opponent. Jaehyun stood near you but you walked away from him. You were angry for no reason.

The game was fierce somehow, your classmates were aggressive in playing this. The girl was still there, was quite an active player. On the other side, you had no idea how you managed to survive until now. There were 10 members left in your team while about only 6 members left in the opposite team. Jaehyun and Johnny were very competitive players in dodgeball.

That girl was holding the ball now, probably wanted to throw it at you as she smirked. Why is she hateful? S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter