Chapter 16

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes were widened in surprise. Spontaneous trip? At this hour? He took your wrist abruptly and walked towards his car. You never knew he had a car.

"You have a car?" your eyes turned wide when you saw his car. This guy had a car and an expensive one. You turned to look at him. 

"Ah ne, wae?" he asked 

"You have license too?" you asked in bewilderment. You scratched the back of your head. Is he a chaebol?

"Shall we go now?" he lifted an eyebrow, his eyes were pleading that you would say yes as he bit his lower lip. 

"Isn't it too late now? And-and I am wearing something crappy" 

"That's why it's called a spontaneous trip" he walked towards your side and opened his car door for you. You were thinking if he was serious. He leaned in closer to your face when you stood rooted on the ground.

"You need some fresh air, Meari" he commented and you averted your gaze on the ground. You nodded slowly in agreement.

 

 

Both of you were already on the highway now. You called your mom earlier to get her permission but she said no immediately that your dad chirped in and said that perhaps you needed some fresh air. Your eldest brother did asked who you were with that you immediately said you were with Minryu (a girl), Johnny and Jaehyun (two boys) while in fact Minryu and Johnny would only join the two of you tomorrow. You didn't want your family members to get all worried for nothing because you trusted Jaehyun that he was a nice guy and he wouldn't do anything to you.

You insisted to change your clothes but Jaehyun said it was spontaneous so you didn't bring anything at all with you. You were wearing a long sleeves blue blouse and a pair of black pants with your kitty slippers. You looked utterly like a nerd. How come you can wear something like this infront of Jaehyun? Jaehyun looked way more decent and human-like as compared to you. Although just a simple black t and blue denim jeans, he rocked it. Besides, you had no money with you since you left your bag in the pharmacy and the worst thing was that your phone only left 30 percent of battery.

Awkward silence hung in the air. He was driving silently with no songs played in the car. He focused on the road so seriously that he looked y. At the corner of your eyes, you saw his right arm that was holding the steering wheel flexed with muscles while his left arm was rested on his thigh. Without even trying, he really looked like a boyfriend material. How come you looked like a potato instead? You didn't even tie your hair up that it looked disheveled now.

"Where are we going?" you asked to break the silence.

"Bada, the beach" he answered without looking at you. You nodded slowly. It was already a long time that you couldn't go on a trip with your family so you actually felt good about this.

During the long ride, you fell asleep in his car. When he reached a hotel nearby the beach, it was already past midnight. Both you and him waited at the reception. Jaehyun asked for two rooms but you gripped tightly on his shirt.

"Jaehyun-ssi are we sleeping in separate rooms?" you asked and he nodded

"But I don't have money with me" 

"It's okay, you don't have to worry" he was about to go back to the reception when you gripped tighter on his shirt that he turned around slightly to face you. 

"Wae?" his tone was filled with concern.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter