Chapter 13

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These few days, both of you felt awfully awkward. He would distance himself from you. After that day trapping in the store room, Minryu came to open the door for the both of you, but after that, you and Jaehyun didn't talk. Maybe he was uncomfortable with you. That was what you thought.

Nowadays you were occupied with the position as the class monitor. You had been helping the teachers to collect notes, assignments and all to be handed up. Also, it was already your turn to clean the class after school with Minryu. 

"Yuta-ssi can I have your book please?" you stood in front of his place, waiting patiently for his book. He cocked his head up to look at you and a smirk escaped his lips.

"Can I borrow your book?" he smiled ever so dashing in front of you again, for some reason, your blood boiled. Seeing his smile definitely made you angry. You scowled at him but he casually took your book from the piles of books you were holding. You grabbed on the book tightly. 

"You shouldn't do this. You shouldn't copy answers" 

"Ayeee. Meari-ssi, just this time" he took your book right away and opened up on his table, ready to copy. Infuriated since you put your hardwork in your own work, you took the book back but he stood up instantly to get it back from you. With his height, he held your book high. You jumped a little to get it. 

The whole class witnessed how Yuta bullied you but didn't give you a hand including Jaehyun. It's not like you want to rely on him... Minryu came and smacked on the back of Yuta's head that you gasped in surprise. 

"Yah! Can't you just be a decent human?" Minryu took your book for you and then the teacher came in. 

 

 

Both you and Yuta were summoned to the staff room. You explained everything to the teacher in charged and fortunately luck was with you, the teacher ordered Yuta to do the work by himself outside of the class. You felt a little contentment as a victory smile plastered on your face. You felt the need to buy a cold pack for Yuta, just to for getting smacked by the girl-crush Minryu. 

Yuta sat with his legs folded right outside of the classroom. He looked so positive although he was punished. The students from your class stuck their heads out just to laugh at Yuta and you were no exception.This guy is indeed playful. He started doing when you casually kneeled with one knee pressed on the floor. You gave him a cold pack and placed it on the back of his head. His head cocked up to look at you. A mischievous smile left your lips. 

"Congratulations" you commented and stuck your tongue at him. Wow! Finally! Finally you managed to take a revenge against Yuta who made you to be in this position. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter