Chapter One

Daylight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Pureblooded vampires are a result of the union of two vampires. They can walk in daylight, making them standout from half-bloods as they bear the mark of purity.

Though ironically, vampires are immortal in nature, purebloods are of a dying breed. And just to add, vampires have a notion of being cunning and ruthless. They almost broke the accords some hundred years ago when an elder vampire wanted to rule all of the races again. It was messy, bloody and brutal. In the end, the accord council exiled vampires from never turning humans into vampires ever again.

But a month before the millennium celebration, vampire population has depreciated drastically. Decapitated heads are all over the cities, b the race to its weakest.

The accord tribunal council was alarmed by this and decided to give a solution to the vampires. To end a possible flint of an uproaring war, the human princess is set to wed a pureblooded vampire to strengthen the alliance between humans and the undead. This will be a standing symbol to allow vampires to procreate by turning humans into vampires again.

Princess Bae Joohyun of the human race is by far, the most beautiful face on earth. In her twenty-seven years of existence, there wasn’t anyone born to surpass her beauty.

Stone-heart is what they call her. She has garnered suitors from all of the races, but she never batted an eye on any of them. The king thinks his daughter is cursed because even he mightiest warriors of the kingdom, Princess Joohyun has turned down.

The king never thought he would have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter