Final

Anniversary

“Yerimmie, you can’t wait for the next item on the list right?” Yeojin jokingly whispered next to the ears of her girlfriend as she tried to cover both of her eyes with one hand of hers while holding a cylinder figure on the other. 

 

“I thought that’s it? You..have more?” The bat tilted her head in mischief to see what the frog had been hiding from her from the start of the day. 

 

Slowly revealing the girl’s eyes, the midget waited for the girl to respond properly before being pulled into a tight hug. 

 

“You know how much I love cakes, don’t you?” Yerim cried while wrapping the other in her arms, clearly appreciating the gift from the other party. 

 

“The cheese is good.. I heard-” Yeojin was about to finish her statement when she felt her lips forcefully taken away with a on it. 

 

“Yeri..rim..” The girl sighed while trying to keep up the rhythm between the two. 

 

“...”

 

A few minutes have gone by since their lips said ‘hello’ to each other. Unbeknownst to the two, the sun had already set. 

 

“Guess it’s nighttime already huh?” Yeojin slowly pulled herself away to clean up the mess in the house. 

 

While eyeing on her girlfriend for a while, the bat’s mischievous smile came back once the girl was done with the chores. 

 

This time without hesitation, she slid to the back of the frog and whispered..

 

“Since it’s our anniversary today, would you mind if we cuddle for the entire night ahead of us then?” 

 

A nod was all it took to intensify the mood in the house.