Author's Note

Ransomed Fiancée


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this book. The story of the real person characters' is not representing/mirroring their real-life experience, etc.

Warning: The book includes Genderbender/GirlxGirl. This could be problematic and/or uncomfortable to some, hence please stop reading if the contents caused you to be uneasy. This book also featured scenes that some may find offensive and/or traumatizing. I'll aim to forewarn readers about potentially disturbing content and I ask everyone to help to create an atmosphere of mutual respect and sensitivity.

Reminder: English may be used but the language is not my mother tongue. Hence, I hope for your understanding when the book is not beautifully written with a wide vocabulary and perfect grammars. I would gladly appreciate it if you would want to correct any of my feature mistakes.





 

*  *  *  *

Hello, Haru here with my friend RenOgura (Co-Author)

This book so far is the least my kind of things. Not that I hate it, but it's out of my league and genre I preferred. This is more to Ren's field and he's good at it. Ren once wrote fanfic in asianfanfiction but deactivated his account. Now, he is back and offered to help me with this story.

I welcomed any comments in the book and criticism. I would be happy if you guys' be real about your opinion and feelings regarding the plot, my writing or the character development. I won't put any barrier to your guys' thoughts and gladly accept any point of view. But, please be aware of the warning I've put earlier, I cannot negotiate with such complaints about the genderbender/girlxgirl issues and what's to come as I've put a warning beforehand.

There will be either of our names at the end of each chapter indicating whose writing that specific chapter.

That's all for now,

Thanks a lot for supporting me :)

Bye!