KNOCK KNOCK 00 (Prologue)

IZ*ONE AT YOUR DOORSTEP [HIATUS]

Today, there's a program in our school. It's like a festival here, but it doesn't feel like it. Suddenly, I heard someone shout.

"Hey, Miyawaki Sakura is here!" I turned my head to the source of the voice. What? She's here? No way, she's miles away from me. Now we're standing on the same place, breathing the same air? My classmate gestured that she is just nearby. I immediately stood up and ran with her. I climbed down the stairs, and finally saw her. Sakura-san!!! As I was running, I tried to get my phone, but... it's upstairs!

"Wait wait I'll be back in a jiffy!"

"What!?" my classmate scoffed as I went on my way back to the classroom to get my phone, and something to write on.

I went down the stairs again, and as I catch a glimpse of her feet, I get more ecstatic to see her and rose my pace. Just a little more, come on! I am finally on the ground floor again, only to see Sakura getting on the van.

"N-no! Sakura-san!" I ran again to chase the van, but I am already exhausted that's why I wasn't able to go further. I panted and bended my knees, stretching my arms as I use it to hold onto my knees.

"S-Sakura-san..." I reached out my arm, hoping she'd come back, but who am I kidding? I'm just another fan to her. My existence is not known to her, and I might not be worth her time.


I opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by the bright sun. I stared at the ceiling. Was I dreaming? That whole damn time? No way. I spaced out again, not bothering to even sit up and stretch.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell rang. I came back to my senses and went down the stairs to open the door. But, who could it be? I'm not expecting someone to come, since I just arrived here, and I'm living alone.

The person outside rang the doorbell again a little bit longer.

"Wait!!!" argh, wait a minute I just woke up!

I peeked through the peep hole, and I let out a huge gasp.

N-no way she's---

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~

The dream I had was the one that inspired me to write this. I'm a Sakura stan, but I love all the girls they're all my bias wreckers. 😂

If ever there is something you like about here, don't hesitate to give me comments or suggestions. I'm a newbie so I'm also doing my best to improve.

Thank you~  Till the next read!