Date

Marry Me, Marry Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiseul dropped the scissors into the bathroom sink. Echoes of expletives burst out of her.

Jiseul was trying to cut those trendy feathery bangs that were the latest rage. Her attempt had failed.

She pinched the bangs she'd just cut. Her bangs were too short no matter how much she tugged at them.

"Should I just cut it all off?" She wondered.

She plucked the scissors from the sink and held them up close to the roots of the deformed bangs.

"Omg," she groaned. "They'll take so much longer to grow if I cut them all off!"

She looked into her own eyes which were filled with dread.

"! I'm cutting it."

The last remains of her bangs fell into the sink.

"Welp," she announced to her reflection. "Now you've got a five head instead of a forehead. Congratulations. I hope you're happy."

Jiseul rubbed the empty space where her hair used to be. It was one of those days. Those days that every girl had; a bad hair day. Not an average bad hair day, that meant tying the whole thing back, but Jiseul was having that moment where she was considering shaving the whole thing off.

"If only I had a clippers!"

She decided to ring her boyfriend. He shaved, he must have a clippers lying about.

Sehun wasted no time in picking up.

Instead of a hello, he was greeted with, "Sehun, I wanna borrow your clippers. Can you drop them off here?"

"Why?"

"I'm going to shave my head. I can't stand my hair."

"Jiseul, your hair's lovely. Why would you do anything to it?"

"Because I messed up my bangs and the whole thing looks like a nightmare! What time will you be able to drop off the clippers?"

"It can't be that bad."

"Sehun, I have a five head!"

"What's a five head?"

"Ugh!"

"I'll be down in 5."

"You're a life saver, Sehun. Love you."

Jiseul hung up.

She threw the tap open and watched the incriminating hair travel down the sink. Shutting the tap, she now had to wait patiently.

Waiting was Jiseul's weakness. She absolutely hated it. Having a countdown over her head that was out of her control, how whack was that?

Leaving the bathroom, she scurried down the stairs of her parents house, an heirloom she'd gotten after turning 18.

She sat at the end of the stairs, watching the front door. It was painted a boring white because Jiseul had painted it every colour of the rainbow and grown to detest every colour. One couldn't get bored of white, white was boring to begin with. Her door was almost too white.

Sehun took a century and a half millennium to show up. When she opened the door to him, she looked for the clippers.

"You didn't bring them?"

"No, I brought chocolate." He gave her what he was holding in his hands.

Frustration darkened her face. Before she could slam the door in his face, he pulled out what he'd been hiding under his hoodie.

"Thought you might need these."

Jiseul took the pack of tampons. "How did you know?"

"You always wanna do something crazy at this time."

"Do I?" Jiseul tried to recall but she couldn't remember. "I was running out of these," she shook the packet of tampons.

Pushing the door open, she invited Sehun in. 

Her house was a mess. Sehun sighed. He wished she wouldn't get so upset each time she was on her period.

Jiseul stalked past him, both items in hand.

"What were you up to?"

"I was cutting my hair."

"Why?"

"Maybe I want to look pretty."

"You're already pretty."

"I look like Ursula the Sea Witch, just look at my hair!"

Sehun raised his hands in defence. He opted not to challenge her further. This was a sensitive time for Jiseul. She wasn't much different from a dragon at this time of the month. 

"Wanna play PlayStation?" She asked.

Sehun nodded.

After rooting through all the games, Jiseul had she pulled out an old favourite. The duo sat back and fell into the realm of multiplayer. Busting zombie butts was an old pastime. 

Jiseul was merciless; she battled hard using her whole body, not just her fingers. 

Sehun found that bit funny. It was hard to immerse himself into the game with Jiseul bouncing on the couch beside him. She did this and then paused the game, exclaiming nature was a b****. She took the essential item Sehun had brought with him and vanished.

He waited patiently for her to return. Once she was back, they smashed zombies until their fingers grew raw.

“We should have pizza or something,” Jiseul suggested as she unwrapped the bar of chocolate she’d received.

“Want me to order?” Sehun asked.

“Nah, there’s some in the freezer. How do you feel about generic mozzarella?”

“I don’t mind.”

“Do you wanna pop it in the oven or will I?”

“I’ll do it,” he offered and was rewarded with a gigantic smile.

Sehun wandered into her kitchen. Her hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter