Mistake

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Book about Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 16

Chaeyoung - 15

Tzuyu - 14

*

It was official. Dahyun, under no circumstances, could ever go out in public with her sisters ever again. She blamed Chaeyoung, of course it was Chaeyoung's fault. She absolutely couldn't blame Tzuyu - she had no idea what was going on and was still sitting on a chair at the back of the store, slouching slightly (something she never would have done if Jihyo had been there) and playing on her phone, ignoring her sisters completely as the pair of them looked at clothes - Tzuyu hadn't wanted to come with them in the first place but Nayeon had said that if those two wanted to go then Tzuyu had to go as well.

But that wasn't why Dahyun felt like crawling under a rock until hell froze over and everybody was dead. The reason why Dahyun wanted to do that was because of the elderly couple that was also browsing in the store. They had sent Dahyun and Chaeyoung a few odd looks ever since they had walked in which set both of them on edge but they just continued acting like nothing had happened. They were bound to get some odd looks here and there. It was an extremely expensive designer store and she and Chae were just teenagers (as well as Tzuyu but as she was hidden in the back corner, nobody could really see her). Dahyun just put it down to the fact that these women obviously didn't like the idea of these teenagers having so much money to spend - and yes, Dahyun did have to admit that maybe their weekly allowance was higher than many of their peers in the same age range but that was besides the point.

So, Dahyun just wrote it off, ignoring the women and going back to looking at some clothes. Her hands pushed hangers to the side, taking in every outfit choice and dismissing them all in the end. She scolded herself in her mind for insisting on going out to find an outfit for the charity event that her mothers were dragging the three of them to. She and Chae should have just done the smart thing and ordered their outfit online like Tzuyu did. No hassle at all and it arrived the very next day.

Chaeyoung sighed deeply as well, looking for a simple shirt. It was horrible. This place seemed to have anything but plain colours and lightly patterned shirts. This was going to take ages, realising with a jolt w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter