Affectionate

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Book about Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 11

Chaeyoung - 10

Tzuyu - 9

*

Dahyun sighed as she sat in Irene, Seulgi and Wendy's house. She played with the straw in her drink, swirling it around her drink. Chaeyoung had managed to luck out by being taken out for ice cream by Auntie Mina. Dahyun sighed in annoyance as her mothers constantly gave each other affection. They were only meant to pop in for a few minutes to pick up Tzuyu from her playdate with Joy and Yeri but suddenly they were staying. Dahyun made a point to not look at her mothers. It was always so annoying when they suddenly got affectionate with each other. In Dahyun's opinion, that was something that she and her sisters shouldn't be able to see their mothers being affectionate. It was just plain weird, even weirder when they did it in public.

"Omma," She said quietly, tugging on her Omma Jeongyeon's sleeve," Can we just go? You're embarrassing me and Tzuyu." Well, the second part could have been a lie because Tzuyu was still in Joy's room, playing with her friends so couldn't see her mothers being overly affectionate but Dahyun was sure that if her youngest sister had been here, she would have shared the sentiment. Jeongyeon only smiled, patting the top of Dahyun's head affectionately before turning to Nayeon - who was sitting next to her. She pulled Nayeon closer, pressing a kiss to her lips that had Dahyun gagging, before joining the conversation that her wife was having with Irene. 

Jihyo joined in next. There weren't enough seats at the breakfast bar for all seven of them to sit so Wendy was leaning against the kitchen counters. Jihyo smiled at her daughter before seating herself on Jeongyeon's lap, whose arms immediately wrapped around her waist, burying her face in Jihyo's hair and sending a wink to Dahyun before kissing Jihyo's neck softly. 

Dahyun just groaned at that, burying her head in her hands. 

She thought that once they left that it would get easier and her mothers would stop being so affectionate with each other.

It didn't get easier at all.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes when she got home, waving goodbye to her auntie Mina and disappearing back inside. Her sisters were nowhere to be seen (she could only predict that Tzuyu was probably in the garden with the dogs and Dahyun was in the dining room trying to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter