Finding Tzuyu

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Book about Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - 1

*

Jihyo had been in a bad mood even before they had landed in Taiwan. On her part, it was a very sudden choice to go and oversee the new Taiwan offices. She had been keeping to herself all day, only making small comments and letting Sana do most of the talking. Momo was leaning against one of the walls of the hotel when Jihyo emerged from her room the next day, rubbing her tired eyes softly as they both trudged to the dining hall. Mina and Sana were already sitting at a table. 

Mina had been stirring her soup absentmindedly when Momo and Jihyo appeared at the table after getting their own breakfasts. "Momo," Sana said softly in a monotone voice that betrayed just how many times she had to have this conversation," Victoria sponge cake is not breakfast. Go back and get some cereal or something." Momo sulked for a little bit before leaving the table to go back to the buffet. Both Sana and Mina had been awake for hours before the other two so had left to get breakfast, pressing a sticky note onto Momo's head which directed her to get Jihyo out of bed and go to the dining hall to meet them for breakfast.

Jihyo had had a late night last night. She had called her wives once she was sure that they had put the girls to bed. She had been avoiding even talking to her daughters. She just needed some space, some space to work through the fact that carrying her own child would lead to not only her death, but also the baby's as well. Chaeyoung and Dahyun had been so excited at the prospect of having another sibling. They had been so obsessed with the idea of watching their Omma Jihyo's belly grow bigger and feeling their siblings soft kicking nearer the end of the pregnancy. But that couldn't happen.

"Where're we going today, Jihyo?" Mina asked after a while of eating in silence. It had gotten awkward quite quickly, which was something that never should have been She would have been a fool not to pick up on Jihyo's obvious sour mood but she would have also been a fool to let her friend waste away in it. "Tainan," Was the short reply," I want to check in on Xiaojun and Lucas." It didn't take long for it to go back to silence e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter