Adventures in Japan

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Book about Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 13

Chaeyoung - 12

Tzuyu - 11

*

Tzuyu yawned softly as she trailed after the family, rubbing her tired eyes. She had gotten to sleep at around three thirty in the morning only to be unceremoniously woken up by her older sisters and nine past seven. Apparently, her Mama Jihyo had wanted to start the day early so they could get through as much as possible and Tzuyu honestly couldn't understand how the rest of the family didn't feel as tired as she did. To top it all off, they weren't even driving anywhere so, not only was Tzuyu tired but her feet were beginning to hurt as well.

The rest of the family were further up on the hill, speed walking to the old shrine that Mina had insisted on taking them to first. Tzuyu was lagging behind, feet dragging behind her and rubbing her tired eyes as she walked after them. Momo stayed behind a little as well, smiling softly as Tzuyu approached. Her eyes were practically closed as she leaned into her aunt's side, still half asleep as she was guided up the hill to where everybody else was already exploring and talking amongst themselves.

Momo's smile only widened when Tzuyu mumbled something aout finding a bench. She guided her neice over to the nearest one she could find - which, wasn't actually near whatsoever and was quite a long trek away which caused Tzuyu to complain even more. It was almost automatic the way that, when the pair of them sat down, Tzuyu fell asleep instantly, head leaning on Momo's shoulder and closing her eyes quickly. Momo froze quickly when she realised that Tzuyu was completely asleep.

Mina glanced over at them when she realised that Tzuyu was no longer lagging behind and Momo was nowhere to be seen. A small smile made its way onto her face when she spotted the pair of them on a bench a little way aways. Momo was sitting up stiffer than Mina had ever seen her sit before. She was practically rigid, not wanting to move in case she woke Tzuyu up from her power nap. The back of her mind scolded her for not insisting on letting Tzuyu get at least a few more minutes of sleep.

"Auntie Mina!" Mina snapped out of her thoughts, glancing over to where Dahyun was running up to her, arms immediately latching onto her aunt and dragging her across to where the opening of the shrine was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter