Kapital Eins

Die verschmähte Liebe

 

Dara’s POV

I’m here at the canteen with my bestfriend Bom eating my lunch

 

“I think Jiyong likes you” Bom said. I was choked at my lunch

 

“Bommie!!!” I gasped

 

“I’m just saying, based on my observation” while she shrugged her shoulders

 

“Nah, you’re just saying that cause we’re more close than you two” I said

 

“NO! there’s something when you two are together. He’s different when he’s with you”

 

I just laughed at what she said

 

“You know what, since we still have 30 minutes left why don’t we go visit them?”

 

“Why would we visit Jiyong? As if we didn’t see him this morning”

 

“Ugh excuse me, I didn’t say Jiyong. I said them, our previous classmates. Hmmmm looks like you’re quite occupated with Jiyong huh. So do you like him?”

 

“Of course not! We are just bestfriends okay?”

 

“Yeah yeah yeah bestfriends, well I’m just saying it looks like you like each other” while sipping her orange juice

 

We were on our way to Jiyong’s classroom and I was suddenly thinking of what Bom said.

 

Do I really like him? Hmmm, maybe not.

 

 

 

As I was about to enter the door, I saw him chatting with his friends.

 

“HELLO!!” Bom shouted.

 

I was just standing there at the door bowing my head shyly.

 

“DARA! Come in!” He happily said

 

“Ugh, hello? I’m here too you know” Bom tapped Jiyong’s shoulder. Jiyong just smiled.

 

He led me to his chair while holding my hands; he sat down. I stared at it for awhile and just sat down at his armchair while he was chatting with his buddies. Started looking at them on by one.......

 

TOP , was the rebellious type of a student but damn, his looks tho. Girls are charmed by his looks

 

Taeyang. the good guy, he’s not only good but also talented. Wish I could sing like him

 

Seungri, the chick magnet haha he’s so cute. He’s like a little brother

 

Daesung, the silent type but his brain has millions of ideas!

 

And lastly….. my bestfriend

 

Kwon Jiyong, the bad boy. He’s charisma is overflowing. I’m his bestriend but still his charisma affects me.

 

 

 

I was back at reality and was looking for Bom. She’s enjoying talking to CL right now, maybe I’ll just don’t disturb her. I was kinda uncomfortable with my position so I suddenly stand to transfer any available chair but before I take a step, someone grabbed my hand.

 

“Where are you going lady?” Jiyong asked while pouting. We met our gaze, he looked so confused and then there goes my heart beating fast again.

 

 

! Why?

 

 

“Just transferring seat, im kinda uncomfy sitting on your armchair” I complained while going to the chair beside his.

 

“Can’t you just stay with me? I need you” Jiyong just said with a flat affect.

 

 

What the f…… why is he saying those things???. Can he stop? Can’t control my heart!

 

 

“Haha funny” rolled my eyes on him

 

But I can really hear my heart beating so fast and loud.

 

!!!RING!!!!!!

 

Thank God! The bell rang, indication for us to go back to our room. So I called Bom

 

“Bommie let’s go or we’re gonna be late!”

 

“Okaaay! Bye CL! BYE GUYS!”

 

Before I was about to go out. Jiyong shouted something!

 

“Spend your breaktime here everyday okay?!” Jiyong shouted, then he’s buddies we’re teasing

 

 

WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT? HE’S NOT AS CLINGY AS BEFORE

 

 

“Gurl, you’re turning a tomato! Hahahaha” Bom laughed

 

“Bommie, please not with you too. Stop teasing” while grabbing Bom’s arm going to our room

 

 

 

1st day of class was kinda draining so I went home, took a bath, ate dinner and went lying on bed.

 

I was having flashbacks on what happened this day……

 

 

Jiyong……

 

 

Why is he like that? Did he say things like that the previous year? Or was it just now? Maybe he’s just clingy now that we don’t see each other often. Maybe I just need sleep and some reset.