Finally Over

Finally Over

"I don't love you, hyung. I see you as a brother and a friend not as a lover. I'm sorry" Yesung felt the pang in his chest as Hyukjae dropped those words. Everything stopped for him. His mind is arguing with his heart. His heart tells him to show him more how he loves the guy while his mind tells otherwise.

Tell him it was a joke.

Tell him you don't really love him.

Tell him there is a girl that caught your attention and you are just practicing your confession.

After a second, Yesung did what his mind tells even though it hurted him so much. Hyukjae chuckled and said "Such a silly hyung. I thought you really love me. Aish" he then showed his gummy smile. The gummy smile that Yesung adores and loves the most.

He tapped the shoulder of his older brother and pulled him into a hug.

Yesung lips trembled. He started bitting his lower lip. He is forcing himself not to cry. Not to spill any single drop of tears from his eyes.

Eunhyuk murmured that he needs to buy something downstairs. Yesung nodded, he turned his back the moment they let go from hugging. "Okay. Take care" Yesung thanked everything that his voice was not shaky. He acted like everything is fine. That he is not hurt. Eunhyuk then left the room, leaving Yesung.

As soon as he closed the door, tears poured down on his face just like the rain. He didn't expect what Hyukjae just said to him. Confusion and pain were written on his face.

He thought they share the same feelings.

He thought Hyukjae likes him also- no, love him also rather.

Yesung sat on the edge of his bed. The bed who witnessed their moments. Moments which he treasured a lot. He lowered his head and play with his fingers. Good thing i know how to act. I'm an actor afterall. He chuckled because of his thoughts though he is suffering from pain. Pain that cannot be taken away so easily.

Soft smile was plastered on his face as he remembered how Hyukjae hold his hand everytime they were outside and strolling along the street or whenever they are together, cuddling.

He really admires Hyukjae. The way he smile, he dance, he laugh, everything. Just everything about him. He really likes if Hyukjae is paying attention to him. He really likes if Hyukjae does an imitation of him. It tells that Hyukjae is really a fan of him. Well he is also.

"Hyukjae.... I love you" He closed his eyes sighed in defeat, accepting that Eunhyuk cannot love him. Maybe as a brother and a friend only.

He stood up and went to his vanity table. His face tells only how hurt he is. From his eyes to his lips, it is red and swollen. Eunhyuk cannot see me like this. He covered them with his concealer, powder and tint. He stopped as he is already contented with his face. He would not notice that i cried.

 He got up and was about to get out from their room. As he opens the door, he was shocked. There, he saw Eunhyuk staring at him seriously.

"Hyung" he muttered in his deep voice. Yesung gulped because of the coldness of it. Did he just heard everything? No he can't! Hyukjae might leave me. No! No!. A lot of thoughts were running on yesung's mind but still answered his dongsaeng. "Y-yeah?" Yesung wants to pinch himself because of the tone of his voice. What's with the shaky voice, jongwoon-ah? "I thought you're joking?" Hyukjae asked him, still staring at him. "Y-yes. I am." Yesung cannot look at him. His face turned to red again because of embarrasment.

You're such an embarrasment, jongwoon-ah. Aish! 

Hyukjae lifted his chin using his index finger. He cupped the older's face. "I used to admire the chubby cheeks of yours hyung" Yesung closed his eyes as he felt the caress of Hyukjae's hand.

What is this? Yesung asks to himself. Why is he doing this? He added.

"Hyung" hyukjae murmured, telling to open his eyes. He did and felt something soft in his lips. His eyes widened because Hyukjae just kissed his lips. "W-what was that Hyukjae-ah?" Yesung still cannot believe of what his dongsaeng did. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes "What? I kissed you" Eunhyuk answered him casually. "W-why?" Eunhyuk's forehead wrinkled as soon as he heard Yesung.

"Jongwoon-ah, I thought you love me? You didn't like the kiss?"

"What?"

"I love you hyung. I've seen and heard everything-" Eunhyuk hugged him and shoved his head to Yesung's neck.

"Just stop hyukjae-ah." Yesung didn't let him continue. He sighed again. For the nth time. 

"Just because you have heard everything, seen everything means you will take actions of it. I accept if you c-cannot." His lips are trembling again. He looked up preventing his tears to drop.

"J-just give me time. I promise one day my feelings will be gone." He continued.

Hyukjae tsked and bit Yesung's neck softly. He is holding himself from biting the older's neck. "Yah!" Yesung was about to complain but Hyukjae cutted him.

"That is for not letting me continue what i am saying jongwoon ah. So rude of you" Hyukjae then kissed his neck again before continuing what he was saying "So yeah, these past few days, you were always with Ryeowook so i thought that confession was made for him. I told you i dont love you because i want that to be Ryeoweok's answer" he sighed in his older's neck.

"I didn't left the house actually. I just left the door open and yet you didn't realize it" he chuckled. Such a pabo. 

 "I was the happiest when you said you love me but the loneliest when you cried. I dont want to see you like that again hyung" Hyukjae removed his head from yesung's neck. He looked at his love and wiped its tears. He was confused.

"Why are you crying, hyung? I just said that i dont want to see you cry again" he kept on wiping his lover's tears.

"Its a tears of joy, you dummy" Jongwoon chuckled. He cannot believe that they share the same feelings. They are mutual with each other. Hyukjae smiled as he saw the love of his life chuckled. He then stared at his lover, lovingly "I love you, Jongwoon" he muttered. He still can't believe that his hyung really loves him.

"I love you too, Hyukjae-ah" he replied shyly. Hyukjae cannot resist the cuteness of Jongwoon anymore. He cupped the lover's face again and they shared a kiss.

A kiss that sealed their relationship.

Finally, its now over. Well, definitely not the love for each other. 

It is now over that they are not hiding their feelings anymore.