Right Room

Affinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon and Jiu both walked out from a quiet elevator ride, Jiu smoothly went towards her office, employees greeting her, leaving Yoohyeon awkwardly standing, worried glances were seen as she scanned the huge place of working environment. She looked for an assistance to help her finding the CEO's office. Her feet started to move and she could feel that eyes were looking at her but a certain lady popped up in her face with papers on her hand, shaking and awkwardly fixing her eyeglasses with her index finger.

"Hi, I'm Sally. You're Yoohyeon, right?" She asked as Yoohyeon nodded and genuinely smiled at the girl. Sally took Yoohyeon's wrist and motioned her towards her desk which was completely organized just like any other desk in the building.

"Just sit there. The president just arrived, we'll just wait for her signal and you're good to go" She frantically said as Yoohyeon fiddled her fingers on her thighs.

"Do you have a question?" The silver haired girl furrowed her brows, thinking of a possible query about the president.

"Well, I just noticed as I entered the building, y'all are like crazy panic just like a storm coming in" She sighed, curious of what the staff would answer but as soon as she opened for a response, another employee in to say that the president was now ready to accept visitors.

"Okay, just don't say anything that would irritate her. Good luck" Sally helped Yoohyeon stood up and pushed her towards the CEO's office.

"Here you go. Just don't talk back. And you'll be fine." Sally gave a thumbs up and a worried smile to the silver haired girl who was pushed back inside the office.

She can see a woman in a chair on her phone facing backwards, she waited for the woman to finish the call while piercing her eyes at how big and classy her office is. She sighed heavily, stil not moving in her position, waiting.

"Should I greet her first?"

"What should I do, my gosh Yooh"

"You should have leave a mental note to yourself earlier"

"Yes, I'll have that tomorrow. Bye" Yoohyeon composed herself as she knew that the CEO had already finished the call and gave her best smile. The woman stood up from her chair, groaning.

"I see you're here. Take a sit" The woman offered, facing the shocked Yoohyeon as she clearly knew how familiar the voice and her face is.

"No it can't be. Not her. "

"Should I just get out?"

Yoohyeon moved backwards,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter