U N

Unwritten Destiny

 

C H A P T E R ~ O N E

 

Octagon Club

 

Music blaring from every corner, strobe lights on their highest setting. People dancing with no care.  In this commotion, a beautiful female sat at the bar holding her champagne glass, swirling it around before drinking it down.  

 

Right then, the bait arrived. “Ok Seungwan, he’s here. Be ready everyone.” Seungwan heard Hanbin give a warning signal to everyone on the team through her earpiece.

 

They  had everyone on standby at every corner. Hanbin being the bartender right in front of her, Seulgi, Jennie, and Sooyoung being pole dancers, Jungkook, Jin, and Taehyung acting as security. There was no way the man would be leaving this place alive.

 

Right then Seungwan felt a hand on her back. Closing her eyes, realizing this was the moment, she began acting. She looked at the man with flattering eyes. 

 

“Hey handsome. What are you here for tonight?” She asked, tracing his cheek with her finger.

 

The man looked behind him to see his underage female companion “Thought I would get a drink and head home but now that I’ve met an angel maybe I can take her home.” Michael Scott smiled revealing his dirty yellow smile


Wendy forced a smile on her face. She leaned in whispering. “Oh trust me you’ll be meeting god himself tonight.” He looked at her confused before Wendy kneed him in the stomach. 

 

Within seconds the club cleared of people. Jungkook , Jin, and Taehyung kept Scott’s bodyguards in a chokehold. The three girls jumped down from the poles and tokk his underaged female companions to safety, while Hanbin and Wendy kept the oh so ‘Great’ Michael Scott down. 

 

Micheal Scott. A foreigner who established a young chain in Seoul. The Roulette may have a fair share of doing illegal things, but trafficking of any type will not be condoned. 

 

Soon, in less than a few minutes Michael Scott was surrounded by the members of The Roulette. “Oh you .” He said spitting blood out his mouth.

 

The Roulette looked at each other smirking. Wendy kicked the side of his stomach harder. “Oh honey, I’m nice until you push the buttons.” All of the members took out their guns aiming at him. 

 

One

 

Two

 

Three

 

BANG!

 

“Happy Death Day” 

 

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Roulette has left the building.