D I X - N E U F

Unwritten Destiny

 

 

C H A P T E R ~ N I N E T E E N 

 

Blooming Seoul.

 

Hoseok waited impatiently at the cafè that Seungwan told him to wait at with the tiny tracer in his pocket. The anxiousness has been building up inside of him. What would happen tomorrow night when she finds out? 

 

The bell of the cafè door opening brought the anxious man out of his thoughts. There he saw an angel-like woman coming out the door. Her presence never failed to give him the peace and calm he needed.

 

Seungwan came in with Huening who was reluctant to leave the Abyss. She waved at Hoseok and looked at him with a smile. The only thing she needed in this cruel dark world was him and Huening.

 

She walked in towards his table. “Hey.” She gives him a side hug.

 

“Appa!” Hoseok looks at the young boy with a bright smile.

 

“Huening! My baby! I missed you so much!” Hoseok reached for the small boy who happily put his arms up.

 

The three sit down and individually order beverages. “So is this a big business deal?” He asks while making sure the tiny kid doesn’t fall off the chair.

 

Seungwan flusters a bit. “Yeah, this could make or break our company.” She clears

 

Hoseok nods. ‘Well I mean she is not wrong, I guess.’ He thinks to himself.

 

Their drinks arrive, making them snap out of their daze. “So how come you’re in Seoul?” She asked as she took a sip.

 

“Oh I work in Seoul. My parents live in Busan, I was visiting remember?” He reminds

 

Seungwan nods her head. “Oh right. Alright I have to get going, everything is frazzled at work.” She gets up

 

Oh ! The Tracker. 

 

Hoseok suddenly stood up as well. “You know I was about to leave too. How about the two of us walk you to your car?” He suggested while picking up the little boy and bag.

 

Seungwan looked at him with an amused smile. “Well my two gentleman, let’s go?” With that the trio headed out the door. 

 

They walked towards Seungwan’s car. She unlocked the door and looked back at the boys. “Well this is my stop.” She said and kneeled down to match Huening’s level.

 

“Mama loves you. Be good for your dad.” 

 

Seungwan stands up again and looks at Hoseok. “I guess I’ll see you when I pick him up again.” She smiles

 

Hoseok in panic grabbed her by her neck and kissed her on the lips. While in the lip lock, he placed the tracker on her neck. Seungwan, who was shocked at first, closed her eyes and let her hands tangle in his hair.

 

A little ‘hmph’ sound brought the two awkward beings out of their little heated moment. “If you two are done, dad can we please go home? I’m tired, mama i love you but please go.” Huening said in a sassy tone

 

‘I knew I shouldn’t have let him spend that much time with Jin and V.’ 

 

Hoseok lets out a laugh and Seungwan looks down in embarrassment. “Ok fine you little brat.” She gives Huening a kiss on the cheek and gets into her car.

 

After bidding her goodbye, Hoseok picks up his son. “Alright little man ready to go home.” 

 

“Oh my god, I have been asking you that since forever.”

 

Hoseok smiles and shakes his head. "You know you're really turning into your mother." He commented

 

"That means, I am being the best"

 

All that glitters is not gold