H U I T

Unwritten Destiny

 

 

C H A P T E R ~ E I G H T 

 

Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency

 

As soon as the CBI found out Roulette's plan, they had decided it would be best to let it go. Their prime focus was now on Wendy. Where she goes and what time she goes. 

 

Their plan was to get Hoseok to enter the picture while the rest of The Roulettes members were still in mainland China. “Alright you read? Please be careful. We don’t know what she’s capable of yet.” Hayi warns as she taped the mic on his back

 

Hoseok smiled. “I’ll be fine. If anything I got you guys as back up.” He assures


 

Seungwan packed her bags, gave her kisses to The Roulette members and headed her way to Busan. After 5 years she’d be returning to her hometown. On her way to her Aunt’s cafè she noticed people mysteriously following her since she got off the bus.

 

She lowered her cap and stopped. The guys stopped as well. So they were following her. She waited for a few minutes until the men got closer to her.

 

Oh hell no

 

The guys came closer to her and tried placing her in a chokehold but Wendy grabbed their arms and flipped him over. The other guy tried punching her but she held his hand twisted from behind and kicked him to the ground. Wendy kicked the last guy in the stomach. As he was on his knees Wendy jumped on top of him smacking him in the ground and walked off. There was a reason why she was a leader of the Roulette.

 

Hoseok and the girls walked up to boys who are now laying on the ground, groaning in pain. “I told you guys this was a bad idea.” Yeri laughed 

 

They helped the boys up. “Dang she can really hit and flip people over.  But she tiny as hell.” Namjoon said annoyed

 

Hayi and Yeri smacked him. “OWWW WHAT THE HELL!!” He yelled

 

They smirked. “Just letting you know that tiny people can hit as well.” Hayi said

 

The boys rolled their eyes. “Okay Hoseok it’s your turn.” Irene pushed him

 

Hoseok rolled his sleeves and headed towards the cafè with the rest.


 

Wendy stretched her body after hitting the three mysterious guys. She tried to think where they might’ve come from.

 

But then a voice broke her train of thought. “Seungwannnnieeee!!” It was her aunt Tiffany.

 

Tiffany was her mom’s sister who took over her cafè when she died 5 years ago. Seungwan hugs her aunt. “Hey aunt Tiff. Missed you.” she says

 

Tiffany takes Seungwan’s face into her arms as if to see it closely. “You’re starting to really look like your mom. You look beautiful.” She says kissing her cheek

 

Seungwan and her aunt went inside the house. As she walked around the cafe she noticed a picture of her parents. She missed her mom and dad. They were the perfect couple. Regardless of their ups and downs and Jungkook's unexpected arrival, the two always managed to be the perfect couple and role models for both of their kids.

 

A17FITTI-6ndRq8-wvM4uZN8OEY9JBtCa4iCAaexsr73LmT0dsifXz-ME6l0dSWvXV533tXjwb6uEyxzvH8_Onw4-HxaOPAuO6BuEgjmqeGGyj3c8WJ2gL4Sui5BVjAfdXDp1kk_                                                                                      

 

She tried staying strong for the rest of her team but it was getting too much for her these days. She wanted to go back to the time when her parents were with her. To the time when her gang members were her family. To the time when her younger brother talked about what games they would play with their parents. Now times have changed. Now her family members were her gang members and her brother would talk about drugs and guns.

 

Letting it all out Seungwan cried. She cried holding her parents' picture. She wanted them back. She wanted her old life back. But that’s not possible anymore because that life is gone and the Old Seungwan was dead too.

 

From the entrance of the cafe the CBI undercover team looked at her through the window. Hoseok looked at the fragile girl holding a picture crying. Why was she like this? Why does she put on a strong front when she’s so broken?

 

Love brings many things. Sometimes even pain.